Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-08-2020, 09:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi I'm new here and this is my first post. I don't think I've ever woken up with that particular song but I have randomly heard those words in my head before, reassuring me. I just take it at face value. I don't think there's any hidden meaning. It's like the present moment symbolized by the yin-yang ... it is always dying and always being born yet always there and unchanging at the same time. I often have songs randomly pop into my head and I try not to interfere with the natural workings of my mind. I think there's a reason why this happens - I think most of the time to reassure us that everything will be ok.
Old 03-10-2020, 03:15 PM
Legrand

Hello,

Don't know where to post this, so I post it here.

Just love to wake up in the morning, not knowing who I am, not knowing where I am. Coming back to life and my five sens as a new born every morning when I wake up.
Old 04-10-2020, 02:11 AM
Knower
A few months ago i woke up with "i wanna be like you" king Louie from the Jungle Book. Havent seen that since i was a child. Watched real life one back when it was out. Did not "watch it" though, just kind of sat there. No memory of it what so ever.

It was kinda cool, I liked that song, its fun