Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 02-08-2020, 02:35 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Lightbulb OMG! Unitary Abstracted Universe

Where spirit of the soul meets the spirit of the mind ( * i * )

Everyone loves to use a circle --a great circle is equilateral cross-section of a sphere--- to express this, that or another, and in the following there is two kinds of sphere --and its corresponding Euclidean polyhedron-- of primary consideration, the 5-fold icosa{20}hedron LINK and the 4-fold Vector Equilibrium { VE } aka the cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron LINK { see bottom of this essay }.

1} visualize a tube ex a cardboard toilet paper tube with a circle on each end, and one of these abstract circles is a 2D slice-of-time ergo a 2D slice of our Unitary Abstracted Universe. Please visualize a sphere sitting in one end of this abstract tube, if it helps you, altho, my primary consideration in the following, is the 2D { area } slice-of-time circle,

2} in this above scenario, time is the 2D circle being extended, as the 3D tube, and inside this great-er circle we have four other, smaller circles. Two of the inside circles represent points at each end of a diameter of the greater circle axis.

......2a} OO two of these inside abstract { Metaphyscial-1 } circles represent Gravity aka mass-attractive, Mother and Daugther, ergo a primary force of Universe, that, has not yet been quantized nor quantified ergo Metaphysical-3.

.......2b} OO the other two circles are orthogonal ---i.e. at 90 degrees too—the above mentioned Gravity circles. These two other inside circles, are identified as Father and Son represent the Dark Energy and have not yet been quantized nor quantified, ergo, Metaphysical-4,

3} there exists two kinds of area within the great circle, --and outside of the four, above mentioned, smaller circles--. One type of area appears as being compressed, between the four smaller circles, ergo, we identify these four areas as associative energy ergo, fermionic matter, --some of which, have been quantized and quantified by humans---,

4} the 2nd kind of area, is not between the smaller circles, ergo, we identify these four separated areas as bosonic forces, that, some of which have been quantized and quantified by humans,
5} to represent entropy, we start by conceptually cutting triangles out of the top edge of our abstract, toliet paper tube i.e were making a jagged edge vvvvvvvv i.e. we’re deforming the great-er circle. In so doing we affect the great-er circles as extention of the time aspect, represented by the 3D tube.

…….note: I’m not actually familiar with any info regarding relationship between time and entropy, so you, kind reader, will have to bear with me and see if any of this #5 idea above, makes sense, by the time I get to the end of my scenario.

6} in the above #5, I introduced the concept of a jagged edge vvvv –ergo a great circle that is complex in 3D time tube, and not a jagged edge as only a 2D circle only---. So for simplicity sake, let us reduce the jagged edge to just six lines /\/\/\ i.e. a complex hexagon, instead of a flat 2D only, slice-of-time great circle.

…note: See LINK at bottom of this essay to better understand complex hexagon of the icosahedron

7} /\/\/\ = jagged edge = complex hexagon = complex, equilateral cross-section of the the icosa{20}hedron = entropy = Euclidean sine-wave pattern. Previously above, I mentioned the 4-fold, VE { cubo-octahedron/VE } and that polyhedron is defined by 4 regular equilateral, cross-section hexagons.

….note: thee 4-fold VE is systemic i.e. it is not stable structure, because of its 6 square faces it can transform into other shapes rather easily, whereas the icosahedron has 20 triangular faces and that is a very stabilizing shape ergo most geodesic domes are icosahedral derivatives.

8} conceptually, take the the smaller Mother and Daughter circles and move them toward each other { contraction }, and they will begin to overlap, and that great-er circle axis will shorten,

9) time dilation: as Gravitational Mother Daugther contract, the Dark Energy Father and Son’s axis becomes extended { pushed outward } i.e. the diameter of the great-er circle is lengthened on this axis. And I’m going out on a limb { tree branch } here, to associate this extenstion with time dilation,

….note: so I’m associating this contraction axis > expansion/extenstion axis to two separate things here in #9. 1} Dark Energy, which is the cosmically primary expansive force aka cosmological constant, and 2} time dilation. Is this legal { valid } what I’m doing? ;--)

10} so now were going to introduce a few numerical values into the mix ---oh God please no--. Yes, we give Gravitational axis a value of 1, and same for the Dark Energy diametric axis. So as the Gravitational axis contracts towards zero ---never reaching zero---, the Dark Energy axis is moving towards doubling its axis value to 2 –again never reaching that full value of 2—,

11} in #10 above, we appear to be contracting the 2D area of the great-er circle, into a seemingly 1D linear line. I say linear line and great-er circle, however, we need to not forget, that, we deformed the great-er circle into a complex hexagon –that includes time--, ergo this seemingly linear line is also complex i.e it looks like a complex line i.e a Euclidean sine-wave pattern /\/\/\, that, can also be associated with sine-wave pattern humans have found to be associated with most fermionic particles as well as, bosonic electro-magnetic radiation { photons },

12} it just occurred to me, that, even tho the great-er circle Gravitaional axis is contracting, and Dark Energy { time dilation? } is expanding, what happens to the compressed area between the smaller circles and the other area in the great-er circle, that is also outside of the four smaller circles?

….note-1: for now, best I can do is to say, that, perhaps those areas are somehow part of the greater-circle, first becoming of the area defined by the d2D regular hexagon, before the idea of the deformation in time, as the more complex hexagon of an icosahedron and entropy ---via time as tube--- is introduced.

….note-2: those latter areas as bosons have been drawn inward as Gravity affects bosons as well as fermions. So over all, the whole great-er deformed hexagonal area is contracted on one axis, and extended on the other axis.

13} based on all of the above, I seem to be associating the following;

/\/\/\ Sine-wave pattern with the complex, equilateral cross-section of an icosahedron, entropy { via time tube }, fermions and bosons.

….note: since the 5-fold icosahedron, inherently involves phi { 1.68 }, then somewhere in all of the above, I perhaps could introduce one or more phi values

LINK to seeing complex equilateral cross-bisection of the 5-fold icosahedron

…note: to see the zig-zag jagged bisecting hexagon, start a top peak and follow black line between blue triangle on top left and invisible white triangle center, now we zig and follow black line between purple triangle on left, and center invisible white triangle, next we zag and follow black line between green triangle on bottom left and pink triangle on bottom center. Continue this zig-zag around circumference of icosahedron.

Link to seeing regular equilateral hexagons that define the 4-fold cubo-octahedron { VE }

Final note: take note, that the /\/\/\ complex hexagon is composed of 6 edges/lines. A 3D tetrahedron --minimal polyhedron of Universe-- also has 6 lines/edges also. There is a place in Synergetics that shows this deformation from 3D tet to 2D hex but I dont have access to my Synergetics books currently.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 02-08-2020 at 03:41 PM.
Old 02-08-2020, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
..."Final note: take note, that the /\/\/\ complex hexagon is composed of 6 edges/lines. A 3D tetrahedron --minimal polyhedron of Universe-- also has 6 lines/edges also. There is a place in Synergetics that shows this deformation from 3D tet to 2D hex but I dont have access to my Synergetics books currently"...

Also take note, that, if we can correctly associate entropy with the 5-fold sine-wave pattern /\/\/\, then we may say that entropy may be cause of the sine-wave pattern. Let me explain how.

So this great-er circle contracts on one axis, and in so doing, extends as as a seemingly 1D line on the other axis. However, since there it is a complex hexagon ---or many many little peaks and valleys vvvvv---, then we may say, that at a big crunch, perhaps we have what looks like a linear line, but entropy { via time }keeps alive all of these little peaks and valleys and one or more --if not all of them--- fluctuate sometime after the crunch and the eternal expansion-contraction { crunch } of Universe continues.

Also, ---and this if very important to me--- because, in my original ( 12 years ago } Unified scenario for Universe, I have two 5-fold sphericals on each side of 4-fold, seemingly 1D line. So we go back to the beginning of this essay, and recall, that, I stated if it helps, then see the great-er circle on top of toilet paper tube as bisection of a sphere sitting on top of tube. Half of in the tube half out.

So, know that the 4-fold VE{ cubo-octahedron } will transform into its own, 4-fold, 2D complex sine-wave pattern, and,
into a seemingly flatten subpdivided triangle and,
into a seemingly simple triangle. See this LINK to begin to grasp some of the way the VE is so transformative, and again, it is because of its six square faces.

That all said, somewhere in this scenario above, --and not sure how--- I envision two sphericals on each side of or overlapping a common bilateral line. O|O i.e. a left and right-skew icosahedron with a flatten 4-fold cubo-octahedron sharing both of the icosa.

This latter may not work exactly with my Unitary Abstracted Scenario, ---that is more time and entropy associated representation--- because their two differrent topological approaches to visualizing Universe, geometrically. And one is more time and entropy oriented than the other, but I can see how 4-fold sine-wave the 5-fold sine-wave are both involved in some more complicated way.

It may be, that, both geometrical ways cannot be combined in one scenario. I dunno. It may be too much like comparing oranges and lemons, both citrus but have genetic differrences?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 04-08-2020, 06:31 PM
Master
Still blowing minds everywhere r6 !! Good to see !! x

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 05-08-2020, 03:48 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Still blowing minds everywhere r6 !! Good to see !! x

Thank you Lucid. I do my best, and these revelations I have blow my mind as well and in a rush to get them out, I always have too many grammar errors, and usually it takes me at least 3 revsions, to better communicate with clarity, what it is in my mind, that, I'm trying to express for others to grasp.

Old 05-08-2020, 07:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Thank you Lucid. I do my best, and these revelations I have blow my mind as well and in a rush to get them out, I always have too many grammar errors, and usually it takes me at least 3 revsions, to better communicate with clarity, what it is in my mind, that, I'm trying to express for others to grasp.

We appreciate you r6 and your dedication to this

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~