Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 10-05-2020, 06:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
How do we do that?

And where would we start?

We hit a burger wall in the previous thread, or was it kippers.

Thanks for bumping the thread though.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:08 AM
Master
The Seeds of Vandana Shiva Documentary trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OFCITj_aYE
Old 11-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I know awful.
So see now you've got me started !!! I cannot and will not accept the poverty and suffering in some countries. There is no excuse. Not when the government's of certain countries are having shipped in crate loads of booze for own consumption, when their own are dying of thirst..... And this is just for starters.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
So see now you've got me started !!! I cannot and will not accept the poverty and suffering in some countries. There is no excuse. Not when the government's of certain countries are having shipped in crate loads of booze for own consumption, when their own are dying of thirst..... And this is just for starters.
SO TRUE.

I once went to the airport, in this case the part for private planes, and found that section of the airport closed. I found it strange so I went to see what was going on. What I saw was a huge cargo plane with its rear end opened so things could be put in the back of the plane. At that moment, one item was being driven onto the plane. It was the President of Uganda, Idi (Papa) Amin's white convertible cadillac. Idi Amin was one of the world's terrible rulers.

About 1400 miles away from Uganda is Zimbabwe. I own one of their 100 Trillion Dollar bills along with a 50 Trillion Dollar bill and a bunch more lower denominations that are worthless.

Hard to believe some people live in extreme luxury while some of their constituents live in astute poverty.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-05-2020, 04:26 PM
Pathfinder

with so many already familiar names on this thread, i can't help responding spontaneously - (but are such subjects allowed on this forum? - surely they must be - compassion must have practical expression) - and i pray for days of startrek without money ... and think there should be a 5 billion max. on earnings, ...

Islam used to have a rule where when a rich parent died, the wealth was divided between the offspring, rather than keeping all the money togther, at least it spread it out a bit - they stopped using this law (dont know if it was sharia law) because they couldn't keep up with the west's banking system.
Old 11-05-2020, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
SO TRUE.

I once went to the airport, in this case the part for private planes, and found that section of the airport closed. I found it strange so I went to see what was going on. What I saw was a huge cargo plane with its rear end opened so things could be put in the back of the plane. At that moment, one item was being driven onto the plane. It was the President of Uganda, Idi (Papa) Amin's white convertible cadillac. Idi Amin was one of the world's terrible rulers.

About 1400 miles away from Uganda is Zimbabwe. I own one of their 100 Trillion Dollar bills along with a 50 Trillion Dollar bill and a bunch more lower denominations that are worthless.

Hard to believe some people live in extreme luxury while some of their constituents live in astute poverty.

Yes, they're always well stocked with Moet at No 10. I'm sure it's the same at the White House.
Old 11-05-2020, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepitsimple
with so many already familiar names on this thread, i can't help responding spontaneously - (but are such subjects allowed on this forum? - surely they must be - compassion must have practical expression) - and i pray for days of startrek without money ... and think there should be a 5 billion max. on earnings, ...

Islam used to have a rule where when a rich parent died, the wealth was divided between the offspring, rather than keeping all the money togther, at least it spread it out a bit - they stopped using this law (dont know if it was sharia law) because they couldn't keep up with the west's banking system.

I wasn't sure which part of the forum to put this in. But here it is. Thanks for your comment.

Star Trek system. I like the sound of it!
Old 11-05-2020, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Yes, they're always well stocked with Moet at No 10. I'm sure it's the same at the White House.
Donald prefers a coke and a hamburger.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-05-2020, 05:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Donald prefers a coke and a hamburger.

Here he is, indulging on his private jet:

I think he'll need to expand the menu for any international entertaining. Or is it like it or lump it!
Old 11-05-2020, 06:03 PM
Master
Here's Boris with a scone, clotted cream and strawberry jam: