Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 17-01-2020, 06:24 PM
Master

Yes, humanity faces many problems and there are many reasons for people to feel angry at those in power who fail to deal with these problems. But at the same time there are subtle forces and energies operating behind the scenes which affect humanity, so there is value in looking at astrological explanations.

Peace
Old 17-01-2020, 06:31 PM
Master

I believe that the first step toward solving one's, and world's, problems is to realize that each one of us is the creator of their own reality, hence each one of needs to put aside feeling victimized, and asking others to change, then start practicing creating the reality they wish.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-01-2020, 07:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that the first step toward solving one's, and world's, problems is to realize that each one of us is the creator of their own reality, hence each one of needs to put aside feeling victimized, and asking others to change, then start practicing creating the reality they wish.
I believe this is what many protesters are trying to do.
Old 17-01-2020, 07:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastthemirror
I believe this is what many protesters are trying to do.
Maybe. But I believe that all our thoughts create thought-forms that materialize into situations that will cause more thoughts like those that generated them. So, anger, hate, discontent, fear, victim mentality, will yield more so in those who harbor them. If one feels to be a victim, they'll continue to be victimized, and rightfully feel so.

I believe that the individual's thoughts matter. You can push for a change you believe in harboring thoughts that will contribute to your goal being achieved, or thoughts that are detrimental to your achieving your goal. As far as I can see, mostly from media but I have some direct knowledge too, most people are swept by negative feelings that, for sure, will bring them the opposite than they want in their lives.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-01-2020, 04:58 AM
Master
I think in general people just need something to complain about and something to do with their lives. And people have discovered protesting as the perfect solution to fill both those needs. Its easy, inexpensive, and people can feel like they are actually doing something important for once. Now if they were to protest against astrology that would be pretty funny. I may even join in for fun. Not my fault, its the Sagittarius side of me that finds it amusing.
Old 18-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Master
Quote:
I wonder ...

Look into their arguments..

People want action to be taken on things, be it environmental decline, poverty, terrorism, whatever. There are many kinds of protests these days. In my country farmers have protested against possible restrictions on business expansion, others have protested against government's lack of action on climate action (i.e. mitigation and adaptation).

People want to be heard, a peaceful protest is their democratic right. I'm not one to protest myself, it isn't my style..
Old 18-01-2020, 06:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
That seems to be a common theme in your posts, i.e. All the power belongs to thought. Thoughts are but responses to external stimuli and are not much in and of themselves. I think you give too much credit to thoughts, Inavalan. Let it rest..

And yet all the technology we use every day began as a thought in someone's mind.

Peace
Old 18-01-2020, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:
You have a too rigid and narrow view of things. Being dismissive of others is rude.

Disagree. Our thoughts don’t “create reality” to the extent that you think they do. You may use “The Power of Thought!” to cure a migraine, fly by flapping your arms, but it’s not gonna work. Thoughts are a response, a means, and verbs.
Old 19-01-2020, 12:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
And a poster who worships only their own thoughts tries to tell others that they overdo the importance of thought

Oh the irony

Jl

Indeed, the irony.

Peace
Old 26-01-2020, 09:06 AM
Master
Maybe just people's souls are tired of the **!