Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-04-2020, 08:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Spirit guide asking something of me ?!

Hello ! I really hope someone can help me with this. I'm sorry if I rush in all directions with it all. I'm trying to make sense and put words on something so immense (you probably know the feeling).

Years ago, I met my spirit guide (or one of them as there seems to be more). At the time, he was the only one. He gave me his name. It was a powerful moment I will never forget. A jolt right to my core, emptied my lungs. It still shakes me to think of it, and since then, the 4 or 5 times I really felt his presence, I systematically ended up in tears of pure bliss.

Anyway...

Recently, I had an encounter with him during a deep meditation/self-hypnosis thing. As usual, I cried from sheer joy. And I wasn't expecting it because I was meditating for a complete other purpose.

At that moment, adding to the pleasure of meeting my well-known guide again, I found out I actually have 5 guides that stick together, like this sort of family that watches my back. I was just out of my mind with elation. I didn't actually SEE them all, but I just became aware of their presence. It was more like a knowledge that they were 5. I wondered if there was more. That remains to be discovered.

What happened then is quite weird (or is it?) and there lies my question.

It felt as though my first guide (the one I met years ago) was the one in charge, or somewhat the most loving, or most... I don't know how to describe it. He clearly was the one who introduced me to the others. As if he allowed it. As if it was time. Two out of five guides remained hidden. But I was introduced to two new ones. One of them seemed distant. I didn't feel a strong connection to him, as if his role in my existence was super crucial, but somewhat technical. He didn't really aknowledge me as he was absorbed by some task. Nonetheless, he fascinated me. The other guide, though... WOW ! That got my mind in a twist for days.

Basically, I was given a baby. A baby was put in my arms. At first, I didn't know what to make of it. It seemed helpless. I turned to my guide for answers. Again, I felt his infinite love pool over me. Then he pointed at the baby and as I felt that he was telling me "Look ! See !", a young woman appeared, smiling brightly. Beautiful beyond words. It was just a flash. Like a second and the baby was back. But I understood instantly that she was the baby, and that she was my guide. Understanding hit me hard and I cried again, feeling so desperatly attached to her. I was just repeating "thank you, thank you, thank you". The weird thing though, is that my first guide kept on repeating "protect the baby".

So that is what confuses me. What does that mean ?! How can she be a guide that I have to protect ?! Has a guide ever asked you such a thing? It seemed to be of the utmost importance. He insisted that I had to protect the baby. How am I to do that ?! Was this some kind of metaphore ?

What do you make of it ? Do you also have different guides that seem to serve different purposes ? Any clue is welcome ! Thanks !
Old 09-04-2020, 03:22 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colza
Hello ! I really hope someone can help me with this. I'm sorry if I rush in all directions with it all. I'm trying to make sense and put words on something so immense (you probably know the feeling).

Years ago, I met my spirit guide (or one of them as there seems to be more). At the time, he was the only one. He gave me his name. It was a powerful moment I will never forget. A jolt right to my core, emptied my lungs. It still shakes me to think of it, and since then, the 4 or 5 times I really felt his presence, I systematically ended up in tears of pure bliss.

Anyway...

Recently, I had an encounter with him during a deep meditation/self-hypnosis thing. As usual, I cried from sheer joy. And I wasn't expecting it because I was meditating for a complete other purpose.

At that moment, adding to the pleasure of meeting my well-known guide again, I found out I actually have 5 guides that stick together, like this sort of family that watches my back. I was just out of my mind with elation. I didn't actually SEE them all, but I just became aware of their presence. It was more like a knowledge that they were 5. I wondered if there was more. That remains to be discovered.

What happened then is quite weird (or is it?) and there lies my question.

It felt as though my first guide (the one I met years ago) was the one in charge, or somewhat the most loving, or most... I don't know how to describe it. He clearly was the one who introduced me to the others. As if he allowed it. As if it was time. Two out of five guides remained hidden. But I was introduced to two new ones. One of them seemed distant. I didn't feel a strong connection to him, as if his role in my existence was super crucial, but somewhat technical. He didn't really aknowledge me as he was absorbed by some task. Nonetheless, he fascinated me. The other guide, though... WOW ! That got my mind in a twist for days.

Basically, I was given a baby. A baby was put in my arms. At first, I didn't know what to make of it. It seemed helpless. I turned to my guide for answers. Again, I felt his infinite love pool over me. Then he pointed at the baby and as I felt that he was telling me "Look ! See !", a young woman appeared, smiling brightly. Beautiful beyond words. It was just a flash. Like a second and the baby was back. But I understood instantly that she was the baby, and that she was my guide. Understanding hit me hard and I cried again, feeling so desperatly attached to her. I was just repeating "thank you, thank you, thank you". The weird thing though, is that my first guide kept on repeating "protect the baby".

So that is what confuses me. What does that mean ?! How can she be a guide that I have to protect ?! Has a guide ever asked you such a thing? It seemed to be of the utmost importance. He insisted that I had to protect the baby. How am I to do that ?! Was this some kind of metaphore ?

What do you make of it ? Do you also have different guides that seem to serve different purposes ? Any clue is welcome ! Thanks !

Hi, i think the guide you have known for a very long time is my husband, his name is justine, his spirit animal is a mockingbird. The baby was me, im dianne, my spirit animal is a phoenix.
I bear a child. Thats whats hes asking to protect.

Remember that we are all connected.
Old 09-04-2020, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:

Hello,

In my mind it was a metaphore. Our subconscious is like a child. An inner child. It listens intently to everything we say and think. Then it manifests what we energetically are intending this way.

When we are frearful our inner child is frightened. The child will then draw to it what we are afraid of. We protect it by not letting our daily concerns consume us with worry. This world wide virus is a reminder for us that we need to protect our self with positive thinking.

That is what I think your guide was asking you to do.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-04-2020, 06:12 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

In my mind it was a metaphore. Our subconscious is like a child. An inner child. It listens intently to everything we say and think. Then it manifests what we energetically are intending this way.

When we are frearful our inner child is frightened. The child will then draw to it what we are afraid of. We protect it by not letting our daily concerns consume us with worry. This world wide virus is a reminder for us that we need to protect our self with positive thinking.

That is what I think your guide was asking you to do.

John
I agree with what you said, I believe that aspect is a reminder of how positive thinking helps us cultivate and keep the love that we need in our lives. Like how a plant needs water, positive thinking is what helps bring the nutrients (love) that the plant needs to grow.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:00 PM
Administrator
I would have to Echo what john has said

Namaste
Old 09-04-2020, 01:38 PM
Yes, I go along with the baby being a metaphor for your inner child.
Protect it.
That is your pure, innocent self - (some can take advantage of).

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-04-2020, 04:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, all ! This is helpful.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:07 PM
ant

Quote:
Years ago, I met my spirit guide (or one of them as there seems to be more). At the time, he was the only one. He gave me his name. It was a powerful moment I will never forget. A jolt right to my core, emptied my lungs.

Like a thunderbolt?

Re:Baby,it could also refer to looking after the vulnerable.

This also sprung to mind haha:

"see the baby"