Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-07-2020, 08:38 PM
asearcher

A voice?

I wonder if anyone else can now and then wake up with the remembrance of hearing a voice as if talking to you but no matter how you try you can't remember anything?

this has happen to me more times now than I can remember. First I would get what I like to call memory-voices, that is I would remember what my past life ex husband sound like, his rhythm when speaking, how he spoke. Many years later I found out that that was his way of speaking, actually.

He has been dead now for a while and it is usually him that I woke up from "knowing" he has been "talking".

One time, around the time he passed away and I had no idea, in my dream I visit him where he was and again he was talking to me - but when I woke up I did so number 1 knowing he had just died (and later could confirm this, I had not known he was sick before), and number 2 remembering he had been talking to me - and I could not remember...

In the past life he could be a family man, charming, loving etc, etc but he had a terrible temper and because of that it felt as if I could not be as close to him as I really wanted to and I could not relax either. These things could have made me sensitive in how to "listening in" to how he sounded when he spoke etc to feel him in, anyways, that is just a theory.
Old 28-07-2020, 09:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I wonder if anyone else can now and then wake up with the remembrance of hearing a voice as if talking to you but no matter how you try you can't remember anything?

this has happen to me more times now than I can remember. First I would get what I like to call memory-voices, that is I would remember what my past life ex husband sound like, his rhythm when speaking, how he spoke. Many years later I found out that that was his way of speaking, actually.

He has been dead now for a while and it is usually him that I woke up from "knowing" he has been "talking".

One time, around the time he passed away and I had no idea, in my dream I visit him where he was and again he was talking to me - but when I woke up I did so number 1 knowing he had just died (and later could confirm this, I had not known he was sick before), and number 2 remembering he had been talking to me - and I could not remember...

In the past life he could be a family man, charming, loving etc, etc but he had a terrible temper and because of that it felt as if I could not be as close to him as I really wanted to and I could not relax either. These things could have made me sensitive in how to "listening in" to how he sounded when he spoke etc to feel him in, anyways, that is just a theory.

That sounds like a spirit that visits you or is somehow near. Do you think he would do that? Just to let you know that he is near, maybe watching over you?

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 29-07-2020, 05:21 PM
asearcher

Hi! God, I honestly don't know. I mean, why would he? I'm trying to think... It is different from the memory-voice of him that I heard when my family took me back where my past life self- and him-had lived.

My past life self met him when she was young and they stay in contact til she died so it was a relationship that last many years. It was not a convenient one, but I think strong, emotionally.

He fell in love with "her" when it was not convenient. From what I can tell they tried real hard to make the marriage work and felt this failure badly.

They were friends when "she" died. I do feel rather safe now in my life, no paranormal stuff happening in my home no more... I just wish I could remember what he is saying...

All the best :)

Last edited by asearcher : 29-07-2020 at 06:52 PM.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi,

Lovely and interesting story! I like that you've researched your past life. I have never had personal experiences with that. I have had experiences with what people call the Watchers. I've woken to my own name being whispered into my ear, then I open my eyes and see a grey person in a hoody or tracksuit looking at me from a chair by the bed. Before this I felt I was being watched and felt very strong energy in the room.

It's asking that you feel you know you've been having someone speak to you. I guess it's a bit like in the Sixth Sense when Bruce Willis talks to his wife in her sleep. It must feel very comforting for you. :-)

Dream Prophecies dot com
Old 03-08-2020, 04:56 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruthIsOutThere
Hi,

Lovely and interesting story! I like that you've researched your past life. I have never had personal experiences with that. I have had experiences with what people call the Watchers. I've woken to my own name being whispered into my ear, then I open my eyes and see a grey person in a hoody or tracksuit looking at me from a chair by the bed. Before this I felt I was being watched and felt very strong energy in the room.

It's asking that you feel you know you've been having someone speak to you. I guess it's a bit like in the Sixth Sense when Bruce Willis talks to his wife in her sleep. It must feel very comforting for you. :-)

Dream Prophecies dot com
hi! thank you. i have not heard of the watchers before, but of course have no reason to doubt you and of course I had to go and read some of it now on the internet and find it fascinating and scary. During meditations I have seen someone with hoods on only real dark.
I have seen, though, woken up after feeling like you describe a strong presence, one knows someone is in the room, seeing a shadow or energy manifest and then it went away, and whilst it is happening I just stared at it, paralyzed and could not believe it.

When I was young i was taken by my family, pure accident I guess, or maybe fate, to the neighborhood where my past life self had lived and died. So that was like suddenly living in the twilight zone, and it did not matter as much as I tried to tell myself all the logic things one can think of; it really was as if I had gotten someone else's memories and as it was too a part of me although I did not understand reincarnation at all. So nothing made sense. For a very long time. I use to have a bad childhood nightmare about being a grown woman and how she died, but little did I then know that this was how my past life self had passed away. before understanding that I tried to think of the option that I had perhaps been able, I don't know how, channeled her spirit as I had been around her old neighbourhood.

Anyhow, so I would remember bits and pieces - all over the place the years they were married, divorced, enemies, friends - I would "hear" him, but it was memories. Both good and bad things.

It was both such a shock to know he existed for real, yet somewhere down inside I knew he had to exist because the memories were so detailed and of things I would never have been able to make up. And also completely boring stuff. Like that he wore glasses when reading.

It is never threatening when he speaks to me in my dreams, that i can remember feeling like, but I still have no idea what his words are, ha ha.

Now few nights ago I suddenly dreamed? that he showed up. He gave me a kind of heavy necklace with a big cross on. I bend my head down (why I don't know) and he put it to place. Then he was gone. I don't know if that was really him or my dream just getting crazy or what it was. If him -perhaps better he uses symbols instead, instead of talking, but I don't understand the symbol of the cross either, ha ha (I'm hopeless).

Thank you for your comforting words. I never thought of that even happening in that movie, long time since I seen it, gotta watch that one again ;)
Old 08-08-2020, 03:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

When I was a teenager, I would hear my mother voice so sweetly tell me I did not have to get up that particular morning.

The voice sounded beautiful.

but it turned out, my mother never spoke to me in that fashion. She always told me to wake up not go back to sleep.

Sometimes I think it was a spirit trying to communicate with me.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜