Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 26-02-2011, 03:18 PM
William Schuck

Saved from death!

In 1992 I was practicing flying out of Ft.Worth, TX. One warm spring day I decided to practice departure stalls. While doing so I made a mistake in setting up the planes configuration wrong(to much flaps). I pulled back on the yoke and entered the stall but instead of the plane stalling it went into a cork screw dive to the ground. Instantly I tried to recover by applying counter rotation. I quickly realized this was not going to work with the amount of air space I had left before impacting the ground. In an instant I felt the most intense pressure centered in my forehead. Upon realizing this the pain exploded and went away and was replaced by a strong and determined male voice tell me "to let go you don't have enough reaction for that". Upon hearing this I concluded I had bought the farm and in a nanosecond It would all be over. I remembered taking my hands and feet of the controls and laying my hands in my lap. In a heart beat I went through all the emotions possible and into a place of acceptance of my demise. As I set there and waited impact with the earth the plane did an unusual maneuver slowly rotating out of the spin. Without any effort from me the plane began to gain altitude and at 850 feet AGL(above ground level). I again put my hands and feet back on the controls and continued flying the plane for thirty more minutes. When I landed the plane and secured it to the tarmac I walked on wobbly legs to flight control and handed back the keys to the plane. It took several days for me to calm down enough to finally get some sleep. A true story!
Old 26-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Master
Wow, WS, I bet you relive that one daily. No explanation to how the plane could do that, huh? This is beyond amazing. I guess you weren't meant to die that day. Did you tell family and friends about it? I bet there are other similar pilot stories around here and there. I'm so glad you had 'extra help'~*

Old 26-02-2011, 04:00 PM
AngelBreeze

The Power of God Is Tremendous!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Schuck
In 1992 I was practicing flying out of Ft.Worth, TX. One warm spring day I decided to practice departure stalls. While doing so I made a mistake in setting up the planes configuration wrong(to much flaps). I pulled back on the yoke and entered the stall but instead of the plane stalling it went into a cork screw dive to the ground. Instantly I tried to recover by applying counter rotation. I quickly realized this was not going to work with the amount of air space I had left before impacting the ground. In an instant I felt the most intense pressure centered in my forehead. Upon realizing this the pain exploded and went away and was replaced by a strong and determined male voice tell me "to let go you don't have enough reaction for that". Upon hearing this I concluded I had bought the farm and in a nanosecond It would all be over. I remembered taking my hands and feet of the controls and laying my hands in my lap. In a heart beat I went through all the emotions possible and into a place of acceptance of my demise. As I set there and waited impact with the earth the plane did an unusual maneuver slowly rotating out of the spin. Without any effort from me the plane began to gain altitude and at 850 feet AGL(above ground level). I again put my hands and feet back on the controls and continued flying the plane for thirty more minutes. When I landed the plane and secured it to the tarmac I walked on wobbly legs to flight control and handed back the keys to the plane. It took several days for me to calm down enough to finally get some sleep. A true story!

Warm greetings, William Schuck!

After reading your most inspiring story I can only attribute it to the wonderful power of God! There can be absolutely no other answer for what happened in that plane. It was obviously not your time to go and the voice you heard was undoubtedly His and then His hand reached into your plane to sustain it and help you navigate down to safety! God is Wonderful!! Thanks Be To God!!

Thank you for sharing this magnificent story with us!

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)