Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalan
So you're saying that Ender or anyone, really, chooses their existence before entering it? And therefore by choosing our existence, we are agreeing to the manipulation/influences we endure in that life?

I can agree with that. From my understanding, our lives serve different purposes in our overall growth as spiritual beings, meaning we choose to face particular circumstances. In that explanation, okay, life is more than being manipulated.

Fate is absolute, and luck is questionable. Luck gives us the illusion of choice within our predetermined pattern.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:51 PM
themaster

Quote:
So you're saying that Ender or anyone, really, chooses their existence before entering it? And therefore by choosing our existence, we are agreeing to the manipulation/influences we endure in that life?
Yes and yes.. (ender always had a choice.. he didn't have to play those wargames.. he chose too)

There are experiences you can have on the planet right now.. where your locked up against your will, or kidnapped against your will.. but these are actually choices.. (it is the illusion of lack that we call them.. manipulation, against our will or even wrong) It would be clearer to say while you may have these experiences lined up in vibrational "escrow" prior to incarnating.. another reason why you can get "kidnapped" is because that's part of the rules to the labyrinth.. the allowing of that experience is part of the rules!

Also from my understanding/awareness.. it may be possible to play the character of "Ender" in the way the game was designed.. and then to merge that experience/awareness with your current one.. or even to play the game from your current awareness.. and kind of like "hey, you.. you were written to be the bad guy.. well, forget it I won't be manipulated and take the story in a entirely new direction"
Old 09-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Ascender
Yes ender was highly manipulated and from every side "including his parents". Even bean had his manipulating of ender. Letting him grow into the knowledge he could do it wasnt going to kill the buggers before they killed them. He had to prove to himself they didnt know the answer before he found what that answer was. They do touch on this subject alot in the later books.

Regardless of how it could of been we do what we have done for the reasons at the time, and would do that again in the same knowledge. As that was the best solution to us with what we knew.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:37 AM
nalan

Why must we live in a world of manipulation? Better said, why do I live in a world of manipulation? Do you know how many times I've gotten into trouble for saying things how they are? I got dragged into my boss's office, and she told me that I need to learn how to, "Play the game." BLEAH!

Perhaps this is my life choice. Maybe that's why Ender and his ordeal resonate so strongly with me.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:00 AM
themaster

Quote:
Why must we live in a world of manipulation? Better said, why do I live in a world of manipulation? Do you know how many times I've gotten into trouble for saying things how they are? I got dragged into my boss's office, and she told me that I need to learn how to, "Play the game." BLEAH!

Perhaps this is my life choice. Maybe that's why Ender and his ordeal resonate so strongly with me.
It's just a game.. be easy on yourself.. this is the lifetime where we create heaven on earth.. so just have fun, speak your truth.. and ignore those playing the game
Old 10-02-2011, 02:29 AM
nalan

If I could ignore those playing the game, then I wouldn't interact with 90% of the people I encounter.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:02 AM
themaster

Quote:
If I could ignore those playing the game, then I wouldn't interact with 90% of the people I encounter.
Have you ever heard the phrase?

"To be in the world, but not off the world"
Old 10-02-2011, 04:05 AM
Ascender
Ender was nescicery for the advancement of humanity, he hated it but he knew he did what he wanted (whether he chose it or not). He deffinately knew the game. Ender was supressed and an outsider the whole time, and he earned his leave of Earth's ****. and whent to his permanent retirement outside of any of that life (not that he escaped it). We all have our place, beleiving you control it will show you how you realy do. You chosoe the path, you dont get to choose the rocks. ;)
Old 10-02-2011, 04:11 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Ender was nescicery for the advancement of humanity, he hated it but he knew he did what he wanted (whether he chose it or not). He deffinately knew the game. Ender was supressed and an outsider the whole time, and he earned his leave of Earth's ****. and whent to his permanent retirement outside of any of that life (not that he escaped it). We all have our place, beleiving you control it will show you how you realy do. You chosoe the path, you dont get to choose the rocks. ;)

It seems I have been nothing more then the village idiot. Its not fun having rocks thrown at you from all directions. My path has already been chosen from the beginning.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeliar791
It seems I have been nothing more then the village idiot. Its not fun having rocks thrown at you from all directions. My path has already been chosen from the beginning.
I agree its not fun. No one is making you stay however, and this was your choice. Maybe invest in a shield?