Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-12-2023, 09:17 AM
Master

Pushed back into the body

Some months ago I had an experience where many hands were trying to pull me outside my body.

Recently, I had an experience where many hands were trying to push me back into the body as I was trying to float out of my body. I mean, many, my room was filled with "beings" if you will, and they all were pushing me back.

In both cases I could not see a thing but I could feel the hands, hear those beings talking and sense their presence.

This is quite strange, I was not allowed for some reason to leave the body..
Old 10-12-2023, 09:22 PM
Master

Use your mind to change the hands into something else. You are more powerful than the beings. For it to work you must believe you will succeed and to be very determined it will work.
Old 12-12-2023, 08:15 PM
Experiencer
@ThatMan it happens. When I tried to project to the moon I was held back by beings too. It's probably for our own safety who knows. What is interesting, wait till when you are AP and you get highjacked. Now that is something else.
Old 12-12-2023, 08:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
@ThatMan it happens. When I tried to project to the moon I was held back by beings too. It's probably for our own safety who knows. What is interesting, wait till when you are AP and you get highjacked. Now that is something else.

Yes, that's the thing, as I was floating out, I was being pushed back. I often see the Moon when I meditate and I do not think about it, maybe it's a subconscious thing to be pulled towards the Moon, I mean, in my case, don't know.

Maybe there's truly something about the Moon, some mystery. I managed a few times to AP to the Moon and did not see anything in particular.
Old 12-12-2023, 08:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Use your mind to change the hands into something else. You are more powerful than the beings. For it to work you must believe you will succeed and to be very determined it will work.

That is a very good advice, I go with intent, that's the drive behind how I control an AP, thank you!
Old 18-12-2023, 12:11 PM
Master

I finally broke free and left my body, which is quite a rarity nowadays, amazing, amazing feeling to fly and be free from all the limitations of matter, and once again I was given a test and I failed and once again I more or less was told that if I don't pass the test, then no conscious OBEs for me.
Old 18-12-2023, 07:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
once again I was given a test and I failed and once again I more or less was told that if I don't pass the test, then no conscious OBEs for me.

can you share what the test was like?
Old 18-12-2023, 07:09 PM
Master

i was told different things about the moon but don't know how accurate they are. One is that it isn't a meteor it is a spaceship with an inside. It was brought here from far, far away and set into orbit around us with a specific purpose in mind. And there is a 'man in the moon' who is one of us and is kinda pure and pulls the puppet strings in this reality, trying to find a way to make it better. But he doesn't ever quite know how lol...

Supposedly I went there once, and got to play with the machinery... but... the whole situation was so awful from what I had to do to get there to what happened when I was there, that quite frankly none of it is of interest to me even though the machinery is probably cool lol... I would much rather laze around here and get absolutely nowhere than go through that mess again.

another thing i was told about the moon is that the reason we haven't been back is because the aliens met the astronauts there and told them there would be dire consequences if we didn't stay away... I've been wondering whether that has changed, or whether those in charge are starting to get the cahones to try to stand up to something they really really can't stand up to.
Old 18-12-2023, 07:10 PM
Master

on astral i'd rather have the real thing than fly around out there. I've been keeping it at arms length though (foolish grin).
Old 19-12-2023, 10:58 AM
Master

@FallingLeaves My day to day thoughts are taking over me when I leave the body and I can't control this and so about a year ago I was more or less told that if this still happens I will not have more OBEs. I am making a very slow progress with this but the progress is there. Just to give you an idea, once I created an entire city whose population was made of girls and every one of them was naked. The problem is that this is taking over me there and I end up waking up right away.

When I meditate, the Moon is among the very first images that appear in that blackness, in fact, there are periods when 9/10 sessions of meditation start with me closing the eyes and right away seeing the Moon. It's like an OBE, I find myself floating over an area of the Moon and observe it.