Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 24-04-2022, 06:32 AM
Master
At this Castle, basically the only types of Mediumship that was reported for those two years was Direct Voice and Apports.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-04-2022, 04:35 AM
Master
Leslie Flint, one of the famous of the last of the Direct Voice Mediums of England, had this written about him: "Flint used no trumpets or other paraphernalia. Though sitting in total darkness, he did his work wide awake, not in a trance. Those who flocked to him could engage, if conditions were propitious, in fluent, colloquial conversation with others, kith and kin, strangers and the well- known, all of them 'passed over', who manifested themselves in space, voice only,"

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-04-2022, 08:52 PM
Master
I know I'm a medium but I'm getting trained in the light of this time round I know I've missed a few times but now I hope that I'm getting it right because I'm getting taught about right now but it's good I hope some of my side the best medium or the best medium to the met and I've made some good and bad ones some Mimi I'm in to help people know that I loved ones safe but they don't want their just yet but they're turn they've got to do what they tell him on the aeroplane but I have done so far I can't play that spot on I've been

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-05-2022, 09:45 PM
Master
As for Apports: I have experienced them at Seances and 'probably' in personal life. At Seances, they were generally Tumbled Stones.

Another aspect related to Apports is Spirit 'precipitated' drawing, paintings and photographs. I have been 'given' numerous variations of these which include, many times, the names of my guides, etc.

Old 04-05-2022, 11:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
As for Apports: I have experienced them at Seances and 'probably' in personal life. At Seances, they were generally Tumbled Stones.
Do you still go to seances or was that a thing of the past? Just curious.
Old 04-05-2022, 11:58 PM
Master
At one time, in the pass, I would go to as many as 4 seances in one day. I learned 'how to do it' and I also learned also a lot of the tricks. For me, it was beneficial for me to learn both.

Right now, I don't go to seances and if I want to experience 'that', I can do it alone by myself. I find being by myself to be more enjoyable and I get more out of it. The sad part with 'Seances' is that there appears to be only a small group of people that want to really hear what goes on at a Seance which means, you might end up being a 'loner'.

Old 05-05-2022, 02:50 AM
Master

Thank you BigJohn. I did not know you can be alone to experience a seance. I always thought you had to be with another person for it to work. I have not touched a ouija board since I was a young teenager. I would never touch one as I am afraid of them. It would be awful to have a dangerous person that died and has come through a ouija board. Even if nothing bad happens I would never touch it.
Old 05-05-2022, 03:18 AM
Master
I don't think you would really call it a séance but then....... when all of my guides show up so I can physically see them, I would say that has to be a close 'second'.

Another experience I had was one night I saw a big Silver Cross on top of a certain small mountain. The experienced lasted about 1/2 hour. Later, I went to that mountain. At the base of the mountain is a sign that talks about a famous man who once had a road made to the top of that mountain and then had the top leveled off so a Temple could be built for the religion he believed was the religion of the three Wise Men of the Bible. The Temple didn't get built but that famous man later got interred under a Pyramid that was built near the top of the mountain.

Old 05-05-2022, 05:36 AM
Master

Thanks for explaining BigJohn. I would not mind if I saw guides. It sounds wonderful to have an experience like that. What do your guides look like and how long did it last? Did they say anything or give you advice.
Old 05-05-2022, 06:26 AM
Master
They look like us. When they show up, they generally take their positions on one or more bleachers. They can talk if they want. When I see a 'fog' appear, I automatically assume when the fog dissipates they will be present. They stay for about 1/2 hour, give or take.

As for advice: always.