Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 27-12-2019, 02:07 AM
Master

Why are this year so many protests across the globe?

I wonder ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-12-2019, 02:20 AM
Ascender
Were tired of how things are?
Old 27-12-2019, 02:34 AM
Master

I wonder ... about astrological reasons for this unrest.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-12-2019, 05:10 AM
Master

I receive a monthly newsletter from an esoteric astrologer Phillip Lindsay, so I went back over some issues from this year.

Regarding the Brexit chaos:
... one of the key planets involved in Britain’s horoscope is Mercury in Sagittarius, standing for a reorientation to higher philosophical ideals. This planet has been getting much stimulation over the past few years. ... Transiting Neptune in Pisces has been squaring Mercury for the same period of time, muddying the waters with ongoing Brexit propaganda, creating chaos, confusion and prevarication. Neptune’s higher potential is to bring into being the best vision and aspirations for all; its square transit to Mercury will fade by February 2020.

Regarding Hong Kong:
Hong Kong is a gateway to China and an unique bridge between east and west. HK’s modern birth was in 1997 – when Britain’s 99 year lease expired. It has Aries rising, Sun in Cancer and a Taurus moon – the latter echoing a legacy of the British Taurus personality, as well as China’s Taurus soul.

... Hong Kong is a very dynamic, high energy city and has aggressive Aries rising – with its ruler, combative Mars place in Libra opposite, the sign of the peacemaker....

... The Hong Kong horoscope has Uranus and Jupiter in Aquarius, adding to the love of freedom and independence; hence radical, revolutionary thought has a good environment in which to gestate. The moon in Taurus is square to Jupiter in Aquarius, indicating a conflict between the past and future – and a dig-your-hooves-in attitude to achieve goals. Hence, pro-democracy groups are now resisting the impact of the hard line taken by mainland China – with equal determination.

Hope this is of interest.

Peace
Old 27-12-2019, 05:22 AM
Master

Thank you. Is there an astrological explanation for the unusually higher number of protests around the globe too?
Old 27-12-2019, 07:23 AM
Master

The obvious culprits in a more global sense are Pluto and Saturn moving through Capricorn, as discussed elsewhere.

Pluto is the planet of transformation and the death of the old. Saturn is the planet most associated with karma. Capricorn is an earth sign, which suggests the physical manifestation of these energies.

Pluto entered Capricorn in 2008 and will leave in 2024. Saturn entered Capricorn in December 2017 and will leave next year. So Saturn has been gradually catching up with Pluto and will be exactly conjunct next month.

So we have two great influences for the manifestation of change, which may explain the global protests of the past year.

I might go back over the newsletters I mentioned to see if there is any reference to Greta Thunberg, an obvious source of global protest this past year.

Peae
Old 27-12-2019, 07:36 AM
Master

Here is the possible answer

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ne...rld-explained/

The spread of the internet and the associated spread of knowledge and comparisons must also be part of this trend.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 17-01-2020, 01:02 AM
Master

Update:
Quote:
Nearly 1 in 4 countries saw jump in protests, civil unrest in 2019, study finds
https://www.maplecroft.com/insights/...-civil-unrest/
Old 17-01-2020, 01:42 AM
Knower
Well, the planet is dying, governments and corporations are seemingly united in their desire to drive us into a hellish dystopia, the gap between rich and poor grows more every day, racism, homophobia, transphobia, and other societal ills are running rampant, seemingly driven to bolder action as a reaction to progress against said ills, threatening to send us back to square one...

I could go on. Whether the stars and planets have a role in all that is a greater question, but in the current situation, people don’t need any astrological help to get angry.
Old 17-01-2020, 08:22 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastthemirror
Well, the planet is dying, governments and corporations are seemingly united in their desire to drive us into a hellish dystopia, the gap between rich and poor grows more every day, racism, homophobia, transphobia, and other societal ills are running rampant, seemingly driven to bolder action as a reaction to progress against said ills, threatening to send us back to square one...

I could go on. Whether the stars and planets have a role in all that is a greater question, but in the current situation, people don’t need any astrological help to get angry.
Hear hear!