Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-10-2019, 07:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Scientist claim our bodies contain more bacteria cells then human cells.
Virtually all of the bacteria is in a symbiotic relationship with the host: us.
When we take a shower, we get clean but kill off some bacteria. And then when we go to the bathroom....

Yes they are suggesting that.

& once again without the creatures great & small, we as invisible spiritual Soul'selves, could not be here connected to a non sentient, non aware, non intelligent Earthly physical body.

The organic situation is set up for our benefit, & by living a non vegan lifestyle, we as a whole are destroying the organic system.

And the Christ entity knows that we are saying to the Christ entity that we do not give a "you know what".

And so our desire is to live an unloving life of destruction, & so because we want that kind of life, he can not give us the Holy Spiritual Essence, against our will.

The Christ entity has set it's universe up in such a way, so that the universe is self sufficient, self monitoring & self correcting, & it is set up this way, so that Christ entity does not interfere in our free will.
The Christ entity will not break it's own laws of love, by sending us the Holy Spiritual Essence against our will, when we do not have a pure desire for it.

& our unloving detrimental life style proves that we are not desirous for it all....And so, we remain as natural mankind, instead of transforming into the divine christed beings, as Jesus did.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Yes they are suggesting that.

& once again without the creatures great & small, we as invisible spiritual Soul'selves, could not be here connected to a non sentient, non aware, non intelligent Earthly physical body.

The organic situation is set up for our benefit, & by living a non vegan lifestyle, we as a whole are destroying the organic system.

And the Christ entity knows that we are saying to the Christ entity that we do not give a "you know what".

And so our desire is to live an unloving life of destruction, & so because we want that kind of life, he can not give us the Holy Spiritual Essence, against our will.

The Christ entity has set it's universe up in such a way, so that the universe is self sufficient, self monitoring & self correcting, & it is set up this way, so that Christ entity does not interfere in our free will.
The Christ entity will not break it's own laws of love, by sending us the Holy Spiritual Essence against our will, when we do not have a pure desire for it.

& our unloving detrimental life style proves that we are not desirous for it all....And so, we remain as natural mankind, instead of transforming into the divine christed beings, as Jesus did.

' our unloving detrimental life style proves that we are not desirous for it all..'

Maybe a change of who you associate with Neil would help, because you have a habit of judging everyone equally.

I personally know a lot of people who your label doesn't fit.....

All beautiful Animals are sentient beings...
Old 02-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' our unloving detrimental life style proves that we are not desirous for it all..'

Maybe a change of who you associate with Neil would help, because you have a habit of judging everyone equally.

Yes I think animals have a soul and some sentience and some more than others depending on type. My dog is sentient enough to be an eccentric oddball

Neil, this still doesn't explain what we see in nature. Animals hunting down, chomping, ripping each other up. It's brutal. It has a strange beauty to it. An alien, hostile beauty. All this stuff about 'gentle nature' could only come from city dwellers who insulate themselves from the real world, as Hunter S Thompson said "the grim meathook realities of life"!

I'm all for taking onboard this stuff, not shying away from it. Confront the information and process it.

What you are basically saying is to advance spiritually we have to advance beyond the animal kingdom, or .. advance to it's level and go beyond it. I agree with this. Maybe vegetarian is the way to go but i think we're just animals having a human experience. We're so closely connected to nature and part of this animal kingdom i think embracing this and seeing ourselves as animals helps, little better than them, but whose to say they are bad?
we could make a paradise here if we wanted to, what is stopping this? tell me, what it is are we all deceived? if so i have more in common with animals than humans
Old 02-10-2019, 09:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

You do not listen at all do you, you would obviously read all of my post mmm. so do you not remember that i did recently state that in 2009'ish, after coming to my understanding/learning/new beliefs, i did withdraw myself from all friends, family, "save my parents" & social public outings.

I also discontinued employment & or self employment in 2010'ish, & have since been living on my own savings, without government or parental assistance & i believe that once all of my finances are at an end & if my folks are still in need of my assistance then they can assist me financially untill they are in a nursing home, & my siblings can then take over & visit them, & I can then liberate myself from the flesh & this planet & continue on living within the spiritual realms away from this planet.

So you see I do not need anyones advice as i have it all sorted, as i seriously "live & walk my talk".

The above is how serious I am in my beliefs & desires & I have not given you the whole storey of my present life, in how serious I am about it & my un wavering beliefs.

And P.S, I have no understanding as to why you bothered to mention this from your post. Do you not have something worth saying.

.....quote. I personally know a lot of people who your label doesn't fit....unquote.

Sky, are you not aware that I also would be aware of people whom my label does not fit.
But will their beliefs, set them free from the Earth plane, after their liberation from the flesh...probably not, like so many others....mmmm scripture suggests that...what about yourself..good luck when your time comes around.
Because there are things of those moment's that you seemingly are not aware of, as is evident in your posts.

Kind regards from myself.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Master
Quote:
You do not listen at all do you, you would obviously read all of my post mmm. so do you not remember that i did recently state that in 2009'ish, after coming to my understanding/learning/new beliefs, i did withdraw myself from all friends, family, "save my parents" & social public outings.

I also discontinued employment & or self employment in 2010'ish, & have since been living on my own savings, without government or parental assistance & i believe that once all of my finances are at an end & if my folks are still in need of my assistance then they can assist me financially untill they are in a nursing home, & my siblings can then take over & visit them, & I can then liberate myself from the flesh & this planet & continue on living within the spiritual realms away from this planet.

So you see I do not need anyones advice as i have it all sorted, as i seriously "live & walk my talk".

The above is how serious I am in my beliefs & desires & I have not given you the whole storey of my present life, in how serious I am about it & my un wavering beliefs.

And P.S, I have no understanding as to why you bothered to mention this from your post. Do you not have something worth saying.

.....quote. I personally know a lot of people who your label doesn't fit....unquote.

Sky, are you not aware that I also would be aware of people whom my label does not fit.
But will their beliefs, set them free from the Earth plane, after their liberation from the flesh...probably not, like so many others....mmmm scripture suggests that...what about yourself..good luck when your time comes around.
Because there are things of those moment's that you seemingly are not aware of, as is evident in your posts.

Kind regards from myself.
Neil, thanks for sharing this point.
Once more I can now grasp what you are saying.
Thank you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-10-2019, 09:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Yes I think animals have a soul and some sentience and some more than others depending on type. My dog is sentient enough to be an eccentric oddball

Neil, this still doesn't explain what we see in nature. Animals hunting down, chomping, ripping each other up. It's brutal. It has a strange beauty to it. An alien, hostile beauty. All this stuff about 'gentle nature' could only come from city dwellers who insulate themselves from the real world, as Hunter S Thompson said "the grim meathook realities of life"!

I'm all for taking onboard this stuff, not shying away from it. Confront the information and process it.

What you are basically saying is to advance spiritually we have to advance beyond the animal kingdom, or .. advance to it's level and go beyond it. I agree with this. Maybe vegetarian is the way to go but i think we're just animals having a human experience. We're so closely connected to nature and part of this animal kingdom i think embracing this and seeing ourselves as animals helps, little better than them, but whose to say they are bad?
we could make a paradise here if we wanted to, what is stopping this? tell me, what it is are we all deceived? if so i have more in common with animals than humans

Ok Dave, I will say this as well.
The laws of the universe were set up by the almighty all loving being sooo long ago, & back then it was set up as i have previously explained. However the Earth life has evolved into its present form & or life style.

The laws of love, set out as the way we should live according to the almighty loving one, so that everyone on this planet can feel loved safe, fed, housed & clothed etc have not changed. However mankind have.
& the all holy all loving & all merciful one is waiting for mankind to get back on track.

& sure the animal kingdom is brutal, but if it was not that way, then the the whole system would collapse.

One animal becomes food for another & so on, all the way to the macro organism, which eventually becomes nourishment traded of with the fruit baring trees & plants. It has to be this way & the almighty one is aware of it & that is why it is set up this way.

As I said earlier & as you seem to have over looked, sooo long ago, when the first Parents were introduced to this planet, there were no meat eating hunters & gatherers & there was no need to eat meats of any kind. Because they knew to live as vegans.

Now it is nigh impossible for every Earthling to live a vegan lifestyle. However that does not make it ok in the eyes of the all loving Christ entity.

I understand that, However what I am saying is that the Christ entity is aware of it as well, & his laws are in play now, in the same way as they were in play, when the first Parents were on Earth, & those laws such as the "law of reap as one sows" AND also the law that determines if the "Holy spiritual essence" will flow into us, do never Change or faulter.

& if you can not live the all loving vegan life style. then if a person knows of the Holy spiritual essence & desires for it, they will only recieve a very small portion as they desire, However it will not keep flowing untill they make a change in their life & style & prove that they are truely & seriously desirous for it.

They will need to relocate to location that allows them to live a totally loving lifestyle, OR be prepared to starve to the point of becoming liberated from the flesh...IF they want to be a part of the Christ hood & to always wear the full armour of Christ.

Dave I hope this makes my thoughts clearer for you, as i am losing interest in re explaining it all...SMILES.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:51 AM
Master
First time I've notice you speak about being vegan Neil. Is it the fact of consuming dairy and eggs in themselves, or because of the way the animals are kept for these foods? If keeping the animals ourselves say, loving and caring for them with plenty of room to roam, would you mind that?
Old 02-10-2019, 01:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
First time I've notice you speak about being vegan Neil. Is it the fact of consuming dairy and eggs in themselves, or because of the way the animals are kept for these foods? If keeping the animals ourselves say, loving and caring for them with plenty of room to roam, would you mind that?

Neither really. Approximately yr 2008 i met a very huge group of people who were of the divine love movement. & it was through that group of descent folk that i took on the belief that the devine love path, towards atonement state with the Christ entity, required a vegan lifestyle & of following Gods way of love. & i resonated with it all & decided to do my best to follow that path. & so here I am ten or so years later, still doing my darndest to stick to the difficult task at hand, in the physical environment that I find myself apart of.

I really do not mind either way, if people choose to exploit animals etc. However it is kind of distressing to see the way animals are held in appalling conditions for so long before being unlovingly destroyed. They are branded, horns burnt off, poisoned with all manner of chemicals in order to make them clean to consume etc. Sent on long styfling journeys over the oceans & then treated even worse once there. & that is just to mention a few things about a few kinds.

One could go on & on about all creatures great & small throughout the world. That are being treated poorly for entertainment, research, consumption, pets etc.

I have spoken about veganism before on this forum, However like all of my thoughts, my posts of veganism was also a topic that people in general just did not warm to, so i discontinued.

I enjoy the aroma & taste of cooked animals & seafoods etc, & sometimes it is not easy to say no thank you, when my brothers & their families are visiting, at my folks home, which is where i live while assisting them in their older years. They come over & go nuts in the kitchen, cooking up incredible dishes.

I do not frown upon any person who is not vegan, as that is not a loving thing to do. I do not even lecture them or speak about such things with people unless it has something to do with the subject in these few threads.

& truthfully, vegans are really not pure vegan, whilst living on this planet. They simply just can not be, & so I do my share, to the best of my ability whilst on this planet. Untill i surely, will soon leave it & the flesh behind for ever more.

Nice to communicate with you once again JosephineBloggs...SMILES
Old 02-10-2019, 04:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Neither really. Approximately yr 2008 i met a very huge group of people who were of the divine love movement. & it was through that group of descent folk that i took on the belief that the devine love path, towards atonement state with the Christ entity, required a vegan lifestyle & of following Gods way of love. & i resonated with it all & decided to do my best to follow that path. & so here I am ten or so years later, still doing my darndest to stick to the difficult task at hand, in the physical environment that I find myself apart of.

I really do not mind either way, if people choose to exploit animals etc. However it is kind of distressing to see the way animals are held in appalling conditions for so long before being unlovingly destroyed. They are branded, horns burnt off, poisoned with all manner of chemicals in order to make them clean to consume etc. Sent on long styfling journeys over the oceans & then treated even worse once there. & that is just to mention a few things about a few kinds.

One could go on & on about all creatures great & small throughout the world. That are being treated poorly for entertainment, research, consumption, pets etc.

I have spoken about veganism before on this forum, However like all of my thoughts, my posts of veganism was also a topic that people in general just did not warm to, so i discontinued.

I enjoy the aroma & taste of cooked animals & seafoods etc, & sometimes it is not easy to say no thank you, when my brothers & their families are visiting, at my folks home, which is where i live while assisting them in their older years. They come over & go nuts in the kitchen, cooking up incredible dishes.

I do not frown upon any person who is not vegan, as that is not a loving thing to do. I do not even lecture them or speak about such things with people unless it has something to do with the subject in these few threads.

& truthfully, vegans are really not pure vegan, whilst living on this planet. They simply just can not be, & so I do my share, to the best of my ability whilst on this planet. Untill i surely, will soon leave it & the flesh behind for ever more.

Nice to communicate with you once again JosephineBloggs...SMILES

I agree with what you say re the way animals are mostly treated for food consumption. I think on a small individual scale if someone has the means to keep a few animals to supply dairy/eggs then I can see this being ok.

I've just recently given up chicken. But I still have fish. Which luckily I don't find a hardship. I probably could see myself not having fish and eggs, but the dairy is the big hurdle for me. Although I've found a great oat milk called Oatly whole milk. Do you have this brand in Australia? Do you replace the meat part of your meals with something when having family meals or just have everything apart from the meat? You have done really well sticky with it all these years.

Smiles to you too, I don't have dimples either
Old 02-10-2019, 10:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I agree with what you say re the way animals are mostly treated for food consumption. I think on a small individual scale if someone has the means to keep a few animals to supply dairy/eggs then I can see this being ok.

I've just recently given up chicken. But I still have fish. Which luckily I don't find a hardship. I probably could see myself not having fish and eggs, but the dairy is the big hurdle for me. Although I've found a great oat milk called Oatly whole milk. Do you have this brand in Australia? Do you replace the meat part of your meals with something when having family meals or just have everything apart from the meat? You have done really well sticky with it all these years.

Smiles to you too, I don't have dimples either

Truth is I hardly consume anything but fruit. Those milk replacements such as oat milks have very minor quantities of oats in them, & I dislike the taste of milk replacements.

I have a full stainless steel slow crushing juicer which has two stainless augers within that creates all manner of fantastic juices.

I like to replace my meat proteins with raw vegetables potatoes, pumpkin etc mixed with watermelon oranges Apple's etc.
When fruit & veg is raw, there is way more nutrition consumed, so a person needs only to consume very little.

I smile when I get it out and place it on the bench & read the side of it, as it is labeled "ANGEL" juicer 8500"...if you like you could google that & have a peak...smiles.