Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-10-2019, 12:57 PM
Master

My belief is that when you receive the Holy Spirit, you become connected with the divine while being in flesh, it's like waking up from this illusion, you start to know things, you start to see things in future, you have experiences outside your body, and the most important thing is that you start to become an eye opener for all those seeking the truth.In other words, you change, you evolve to a higher inner state, all this leading to eventually achieving unity with the Creator.

My belief is that the Holy Spirit is given to all mankind freely, but you have to desire the Holy Spirit, it's all a matter of choice, do you want to be a man of God, one that leads people to unity and love or do you want to be part of this illusion?
Old 01-10-2019, 02:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
My belief is that when you receive the Holy Spirit, you become connected with the divine while being in flesh, it's like waking up from this illusion, you start to know things, you start to see things in future, you have experiences outside your body, and the most important thing is that you start to become an eye opener for all those seeking the truth.In other words, you change, you evolve to a higher inner state, all this leading to eventually achieving unity with the Creator.

My belief is that the Holy Spirit is given to all mankind freely, but you have to desire the Holy Spirit, it's all a matter of choice, do you want to be a man of God, one that leads people to unity and love or do you want to be part of this illusion?

Not only do you have to desire the Holy Spiritual Essence of the Heavenly Father, in order to receive it, you also have to live the loving way of the Heavenly Father. The exact way that Jesus lived...An all loving & all Vegan lifestyle, of which is the only truely loving way to live, that is beneficial to the entire universe.you have to be willing to lose your Earthly life...

ie:- For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. - Matthew 16:25

A person can only recieve quantities of the Holy Spiritual Essence, that equals the quality of their desire. If a person is not living life, in "Gods way of love". Then that person is saying to God, that he or she does not want the Holy Spiritual Essence & transformation that it brings.

At the beginning of learning of & about the the Holy Spiritual Essence & what it can & does do to & for a person. A person can only attain small amounts of it. Because the Christ entity understands that a person is learning & their lifestyle & minimal desire will only allow them very small portions.

& so if a person's lifestyle is not loving & for the betterment of the Earth, the Universe & to all creatures great & small, that person is saying to the Christ entity that they are not willing to receive the Holy Spiritual Essence & the transformation into being a Christed being who has access to entering into the Holy Kingdoms....AS THE CHRIST ENTITY DEEMED IT.

They are literally sinning against the Holy spiritual essence of the Christ entity...ie:- they have simply missed the mark.
And desire is not enough. A person's desire has to be a pure & truthful desire.

...Quote...The English Biblical terms translated as "sin" or "syn" from the Biblical Greek and Jewish terms sometimes originate from words in the latter languages denoting the act or state of missing the mark; the original sense of New Testament Greek ἁμαρτία hamartia "sin", is failure, being in error, missing the mark, ...
Old 01-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Not only do you have to desire the Holy Spiritual Essence of the Heavenly Father, in order to receive it, you also have to live the loving way of the Heavenly Father. The exact way that Jesus lived...An all loving & all Vegan lifestyle, of which is the only truely loving way to live, that is beneficial to the entire universe.you have to be willing to lose your Earthly life...

ie:- For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. - Matthew 16:25

A person can only recieve quantities of the Holy Spiritual Essence, that equals the quality of their desire. If a person is not living life, in "Gods way of love". Then that person is saying to God, that he or she does not want the Holy Spiritual Essence & transformation that it brings.

At the beginning of learning of & about the the Holy Spiritual Essence & what it can & does do to & for a person. A person can only attain small amounts of it. Because the Christ entity understands that a person is learning & their lifestyle & minimal desire will only allow them very small portions.

& so if a person's lifestyle is not loving & for the betterment of the Earth, the Universe & to all creatures great & small, that person is saying to the Christ entity that they are not willing to receive the Holy Spiritual Essence & the transformation into being a Christed being who has access to entering into the Holy Kingdoms....AS THE CHRIST ENTITY DEEMED IT.

They are literally sinning against the Holy spiritual essence of the Christ entity...ie:- they have simply missed the mark.
And desire is not enough. A person's desire has to be a pure & truthful desire.

...Quote...The English Biblical terms translated as "sin" or "syn" from the Biblical Greek and Jewish terms sometimes originate from words in the latter languages denoting the act or state of missing the mark; the original sense of New Testament Greek ἁμαρτία hamartia "sin", is failure, being in error, missing the mark, ...

Being Vegan is an option not essential
Old 02-10-2019, 12:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Being Vegan is an option not essential

Yes it is an option, However what one opts for determines their out come in life...& so to become transformed, it is vitally essential.

God the Christ entity is all holy all loving & mercifully. & that is what is needed in order to become a child of the Christ entity. We have to opt to be that way, & when the intelligent laws of the universe instantly become aware of your desire to be that way & with a desire to become one of Gods Christed children, then he responds in kind, However only allowing a quantity to flow, in the moment, that suites the pureness of your desire.

To be transformed into a child of God is to be all holy all loving & all merciful. & if you do not act that way, you can not become that way.

When Jesus was a natural man after his birth & prior to being fully christed, by the Holy spiritual essence of the Heavenly Father. If he did not treat his fellow man & the universe with the highest love & respect, ie :-all creatures great & small, then the Christ entity would not have effected Jesus' complete transformation from a natural being into devine being.

Everything in the one & only spiritual universe works on self functioning laws that are set in play/motion By the Christ entity, so that we judge ourselves via the laws in play. & the Holy spiritual essence of the Christ entity flows freely, unto itself, to any person who has a truthfully pure desire to live by the Christ entities "way of love"..ie:- "do not harm any one of his creatures great or small"...& being pure vegan is the ultimate loving way to treat this universe & all of the creatures great & small. & to not be pure vegan is to refuse the transformation.

Scripture states it as such. As spiritual Soul beings connected to flesh. We were given the full array of spiritual abilities that enabled us to magically cloath ourselves & to travel around this planet via natural magical non mechanical levitation & propulsion of the flesh body which would not harm the Earth environment in total.
And these natural spiritual abilities are at this very moment in time now, & in the past, are & have been nefariously "hidden/stolen" from us, by nefarious beings "not god"...but that is a completely different subject unto it self.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed: to you it shall be for food.

Regards & smiles from me..
Old 02-10-2019, 12:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Yes it is an option, However what one opts for determines their out come in life...& so to become transformed, it is vitally essential.

God the Christ entity is all holy all loving & mercifully. & that is what is needed in order to become a child of the Christ entity. We have to opt to be that way, & when the intelligent laws of the universe instantly become aware of your desire to be that way & with a desire to become one of Gods Christed children, then he responds in kind, However only allowing a quantity to flow, in the moment, that suites the pureness of your desire.

To be transformed into a child of God is to be all holy all loving & all merciful. & if you do not act that way, you can not become that way.

When Jesus was a natural man after his birth & prior to being fully christed, by the Holy spiritual essence of the Heavenly Father. If he did not treat his fellow man & the universe with the highest love & respect, ie :-all creatures great & small, then the Christ entity would not have effected Jesus' complete transformation from a natural being into devine being.

Everything in the one & only spiritual universe works on self functioning laws that are set in play/motion By the Christ entity, so that we judge ourselves via the laws in play. & the Holy spiritual essence of the Christ entity flows freely, unto itself, to any person who has a truthfully pure desire to live by the Christ entities "way of love"..ie:- "do not harm any one of his creatures great or small"...& being pure vegan is the ultimate loving way to treat this universe & all of the creatures great & small. & to not be pure vegan is to refuse the transformation.

Scripture states it as such. As spiritual Soul beings connected to flesh. We were given the full array of spiritual abilities that enabled us to magically cloath ourselves & to travel around this planet via natural magical non mechanical levitation & propulsion of the flesh body which would not harm the Earth environment in total.
And these natural spiritual abilities are at this very moment in time now, & in the past, are & have been nefariously "hidden/stolen" from us, by nefarious beings "not god"...but that is a completely different subject unto it self.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed: to you it shall be for food.

Regards & smiles from me..

but this is really an opinion, or interpretation of things
the natural world is full of animals feeding on others and getting chomped to survive and God made it this way. its just nature. Yes, some Gnostics said this was the demiurge's work and the true God had nothing to do with it... but I haven't been convinced by that theory
I do sometimes feel uneasy about meat, a feeling it is unnatural. But we don't eat souls just the matter and nutrients of the body like all other animals and our body's die and turn to nothing one day anyway. If that's the way of nature, then I don't see whats to be gained by denying nature's way of things apart from obviously being reflective of all this may be part of advancing
I think most people would want to live in a world beyond eating other creatures but its natures way at the same time, its reality
of course if the gnostics were right... that would change things! but I don't like this splitting of God even though its only a little bit beyond what I think might have happened 'up there'
Old 02-10-2019, 04:09 AM
MAYA EL

These concepts people have are fallacious and ridiculous oh my what a world we live in
Old 02-10-2019, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
These concepts people have are fallacious and ridiculous oh my what a world we live in

' Life is so simple but we choose to make it complicated '
Confucius
Old 02-10-2019, 05:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
but this is really an opinion, or interpretation of things
the natural world is full of animals feeding on others and getting chomped to survive and God made it this way. its just nature. Yes, some Gnostics said this was the demiurge's work and the true God had nothing to do with it... but I haven't been convinced by that theory
I do sometimes feel uneasy about meat, a feeling it is unnatural. But we don't eat souls just the matter and nutrients of the body like all other animals and our body's die and turn to nothing one day anyway. If that's the way of nature, then I don't see whats to be gained by denying nature's way of things apart from obviously being reflective of all this may be part of advancing
I think most people would want to live in a world beyond eating other creatures but its natures way at the same time, its reality
of course if the gnostics were right... that would change things! but I don't like this splitting of God even though its only a little bit beyond what I think might have happened 'up there'

My lessons from spirit suggests that we are sentient beings & animals etc are not. They are a nessesity on Earth, for the Earth to produce vegan food for us & without the animals vegan foods will not be there for us, as is recently evident....God does knows this fact.

From the largest of them & all the way to the tiniest of organisms, they produce & consume each other in order to produce food for us. & they do it without causing wide spread droughts, pollution & also without diminishing the soils of the surface of the earth they are not pets, they are cleaners & producers...God does know this fact.

When we exploit them for food, we unlovingly torture them in every way possible for extended periods of time. Also the amount of grain produced to feed them causes water shortages & widespread pollution...God does know this fact.

Also all animal, mammal,marine creatures as food stuffs, are cancerous within our bodies...God does knows this fact.

The production & destruction due to mankind, of non sentient lower life creatures, is totally UNLOVINGLY & out of control, & totally detremental to the our fellow man & the Earth....AND God knows this fact.

& while we choose this unloving life style, we are LITERALLY saying to the Christ entity that we do not want to be a part of his full transformation into Christhood & access to the Holy Kingdoms.

Regards & SMILES from myself.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:36 AM
janielee

If it’s a belief then it’s not yet the Ultimate Truth for beliefs change and even though many are willing to die for their beliefs, they’re just beliefs. YMMV
Old 02-10-2019, 05:39 AM
Master
Quote:
My lessons from spirit suggests that we are sentient beings & animals etc are not. They are a nessesity on Earth, for the Earth to produce vegan food for us & without the animals vegan foods will not be there for us, as is recently evident....God does knows this fact.

From the largest of them & all the way to the tiniest of organisms, they produce & consume each other in order to produce food for us. & they do it without causing wide spread droughts, pollution & also without diminishing the soils of the surface of the earth they are not pets, they are cleaners & producers...God does know this fact.

When we exploit them for food, we unlovingly torture them in every way possible for extended periods of time. Also the amount of grain produced to feed them causes water shortages & widespread pollution...God does know this fact.

Also all animal, mammal,marine creatures as food stuffs, are cancerous within our bodies...God does knows this fact.

The production & destruction due to mankind, of non sentient lower life creatures, is totally UNLOVINGLY & out of control, & totally detremental to the our fellow man & the Earth....AND God knows this fact.

& while we choose this unloving life style, we are LITERALLY saying to the Christ entity that we do not want to be a part of his full transformation into Christhood & access to the Holy Kingdoms.

Regards & SMILES from myself.
Scientist claim our bodies contain more bacteria cells then human cells.
Virtually all of the bacteria is in a symbiotic relationship with the host: us.
When we take a shower, we get clean but kill off some bacteria. And then when we go to the bathroom....

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜