Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 11-10-2021, 11:25 AM
Guide
An Object as a Portal

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience of an object being a portal for detrimental energies. I have had some strange experiences over the last two years and the last experience made me realise what has been happening.

In discussion with a medium, the medium felt that I had a portal in my home and on seeing photos of the objects in my home, said it was a chrysocolla sphere. Interestingly, I have many crystals but have held the chrysocolla sphere only once as I didn't like the feeling it gave me. Currently, it is in my garage covered up to see if it makes any difference in the house.

Anyone have a similar experience or knowledge of portals.

Thanks.
Old 11-10-2021, 01:24 PM
I don't know about actual portals, but if this helps...a (rich) friend told me when she unpackaged 2 big paintings,
she had in storage, painted by the same man decades ago of a woman in different settings....out of the big box ...
Wooosh, a spirit, or energy if you want --came out. (She is able to see these things, she is amazing.)

Objects do have spirits that hang around them, I have been told and read about often!
I bet many here will tell you their tales.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-10-2021, 01:45 PM
Administrator
Yes it can happen i knew of someone who thought her home was being haunted but it did'nt feel nasty.
I saw a picture of an old cottage hanging on the wall. when i looked closer i saw her Grandmother looking through the windows.

Namaste
Old 11-10-2021, 02:13 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't know about actual portals, but if this helps...a (rich) friend told me when she unpackaged 2 big paintings,
she had in storage, painted by the same man decades ago of a woman in different settings....out of the big box ...
Wooosh, a spirit, or energy if you want --came out. (She is able to see these things, she is amazing.)
Objects do have spirits that hang around them, I have been told and read about often!
I bet many here will tell you their tales.
Thanks, I've definitely heard similar experiences, the reason why I don't buy second hand anything. Even new things as they've all been handled. Unfortunately, most of us aren't blessed with being able to see these things.

At the moment, I'm just seeing if things settle. I've already had to get rid of one crystal sphere due to a similar reason. I returned it to Mother Earth by putting in a river and I may have to do the same with chrysocolla one. It doesn't feel right to try and sell it for obvious reasons.
Old 11-10-2021, 03:32 PM
asearcher

i have been able to find lost items because the owner gave out such an energy that the object itself was like a mini-energy of it and so I could track it that way.

there are left over energies in objects that are treasured or part of every day.

in some cultures they do not shake hand because of that energy crossing, in India, with some, example.

i am not materalistic but know those who have been and are. I think there will be a problem with some people being like that as they will then have difficulty leaving all earthy things, so I would not be surprised there is something attached to it.

portals are tricky to me i think it is the functin of someone spirit coming through then others can easily join in there too but they may not see each other. there are those who can help and can close the portal in future
Old 11-10-2021, 05:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
i have been able to find lost items because the owner gave out such an energy that the object itself was like a mini-energy of it and so I could track it that way.
there are left over energies in objects that are treasured or part of every day.
in some cultures they do not shake hand because of that energy crossing, in India, with some, example.
Yes, that’s what I’m trying to do, close the portal. Problem I have is determining how this energy is accessing my emotions and influencing my physical body. There was something not right with that crystal which is why I don’t use it but whether or not it is THE portal is unknown. It’s going to be a process of elimination and a slow one at that. I have dealt with a similar situation in the past but this is different but I will get there.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 11-10-2021 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 11-10-2021, 05:47 PM
asearcher

My first thought is I don't think the object is the portal, that's already open and it is then in one place in your home. You could try to pray to have it closed or send someone to the home who can close it. Considering you are spiritual and have crystals around I think it is more leaning towards that you are spiritual than the objects that is what is attracting for the energies to come to you. The crystal or tarot cards or what it may now be is only that, but it is you as energy that is the target, you holding the cards, holding the crystal. Do you meditate? If you do I've been told they see you as a glow. Does things happen sometimes when you think you are just dreaming? You entering that state? That's when they connect. Imagine protection shield around you. I know some things I touch or look at objects etc have a vibe to it, what the medium told you former owner's feelings, energies there. I think as long as you think about it - you are too creating that connection, thoughts are our energy too and it is building bridges (but I understand you have to think about it too...). You could try to get rid of it somewhere isolated but do a pray on it before, and then have the portal closed?
Old 11-10-2021, 07:28 PM
Guide
What put me onto this is I had my home dowsed for toxic energy, ley lines etc and the dowser said I had an off world energy in my lounge. This is where the medium said there was a portal giving this energy access.

I am exceptionally sensitive and the medium said these energies are attracted to my light. I don’t meditate as it is too risky for me. I have tried so many types of protection, nothing works. Been dealing with this kind of thing for fifteen years or so. You are right about the words and conversations but I try to ignore as best I can which is difficult at times as it is putting words and images into my third eye, my strongest chakra.
Old 12-10-2021, 04:47 AM
asearcher

Ah, I see. When I was a child I would come to and seeing but not from this world actual hands and bits of arms, the hands trying to touch me, several of them. I dismissed it as fantasy or nightmare or tried to.

Then older when starting to meditate I would feel touched again and it was a surprise of course.

Then years after I found the explanation that they see a glow. I can even feel it at times when not meditating, different types of touch. I've also had 2 experiences one at home and one at work where something/someone invisible lifted a piece of my hair, often I have felt the hair being touched but not lifted like that. Even as I could see it, in a reflection of glas I could not believe I saw right. It was no wind or that it got caught in something.

I've also woken up with bruises, marks I had not had before going to bed and things happening in dreams where I think something/someone/entity came in to it and did it to me. This was around a period when it was feeling as if low level energies were coming in closer. I know to be sure of 2 of these marks, knowing I simply did not have them before. The placing of them was that it would be hard to by accident get them by bumping into something. Few others I suspect could too have been from the "dreams", but as I am not 100% positive I can't tell. I then felt strangely drained. This is not the case anymore. Long time now since anything like that happened. I have worked on my aura by dealing with past problems in a different manner than I did before, as I think I had a vulnerability to low level energies because of it. I pray daily these days, not just in a rare while like I did before, and it is going fine.

In my case I have accepted that I am seen by the energies on the other side. It may just be in my blood as I have had people from both my mum's and my dad's side that were gifted and all into the spiritual stuff (something my mum turned her back against, and my dad was very restricted on what allowed to say or not about it). Could just be because every emotion I have is in my face. I am emotional (not emotional as in bursting out in tears for no reason), sensitive by my nature, and so I think that loads up energy as well than if I don't feel so much.

Ah, I understand your decision about not meditating then. I do not meditate very much at all the way I used to. I used to be really into it. These days if I do I do a whole procedure before and after. Always after paranormal activity would start off. So I understand that you stay away from it completely. I miss it.

It is nice to me though to hear someone else experience this, as I thought I was close to alone.

The way I see it you have to untie yourself energetically from the object, I would do it by pray, but then again I pray about anything, LOL. Maybe there is a better way if someone knows? Then get rid of it somewhere isolated. Not think about it. Then working on closing the portal. =)
Old 12-10-2021, 07:57 AM
Guide
Thank you for sharing your experiences; I relate completely and yes, it can feel very isolating as it is not the kind of conversation you can have in the office. I live alone so I am very used to being alone, it's my default as I don't like being around too many people. I've also been told that my light is very bright.

An interesting development yesterday in that instead of trying to block this energy being, I asked it whether it was at peace. It replied that it wasn't but that it was possible to be at peace with a prayer from me which I did of course. I then said that if it had the ability to influence people's emotions and physical body for the worse, it also had the ability to do the same with good intentions and that would be a way to redeem itself and gain peace. It said it would reflect and come back which it did and said it would try this. I then had a dream where I was with someone who had caused me great upset many years ago and we were endlessly laughing. When I woke up I got the word 'gift' so I don't know at the moment if this is a genuine attempt from this being to do what we had talked about. Time will tell I guess.