Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-10-2021, 02:36 PM
Master
Being chased through a huge hedge maze

Early this morning I woke up from dreaming about being chased through a gigantic hedge maze....like in the movie "The Shining"

I was running flat out....being chased around inside the maze by a big Ford pickup which I barely got a glimpse of during the dream....I just knew it was there and while I was running to avoid it...I don't get the impression that I was frightened of the truck in my dream....just running from it.

As I'm running trying to allude the pickup....I run into a section of the maze which is a closed area and inside that closed space was a really big industrial lathe kind of mostly covered with vines and vegetation but in my dream I can tell exactly what it is.....I turned around at that point and off in the distance I catch a quick glimpse of the pickup...then I wake up.

While I'm pretty much in the dark about the possible meaning....a few things do stand out about the imagery in the dream.

1) I recently re-watched the movie "The Shining with my grandson...I had not seen it in 40 years and the run through the hedge maze at the end is a visually powerful scene and is the culmination of the movie

2) My father...Has driven large 3/4 ton 4-wheel drive Ford pickups his entire adult life.

3) My father...a wealthy businessman, owned a string of oilfield machine shops for decades and the big industrial lathe in my dream is very much like the machinery from one of his machine shops so a possible connection to my dad seems obvious...but what???

I just thought my dream about alligators on my front porch was weird but this one takes the cake!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!