Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-09-2021, 09:18 PM
Experiencer
Tornado Dreams

Lately I have been dreaming of tornadoes.
I remember 4 so far. One of them I had last night.
The 3 most recent ones go as follow.

I had this one about 2 months ago or so.
I forgot to write it down so I'll have to write from memory.
I remember I was in some sort of farm. Unknown place to me.
This was our home in the dream tho. I remember the wind picking up and storm clouds forming, the sky was dark. I remember looking towards the storm that was coming and seeing a huge tornado. It was black with lightning. I became afraid and ran inside the house. In the house I remember seeing my grandmother, my siblings, my mother and some of my close cousins. It started raining and I remember my dog running out the door and I was afraid he would get hit by lighting or get pulled by the tornado. I ran outside to get him but I was also afraid to get hit by lightning. I caught him and brought him inside. I think the dream ends here.

I had this 2nd dream about a month ago.
I'll skip to the part where I see the tornado because it's kinda long and personal.
I was at my grandmother's house but the only people that were there were my mother and my brother. At first we were outside. The sky was getting dark and the wind was picking up. The first thing that came to mind was that a tornado was forming and there it was lol I guess my own fears manifested that tornado in my dreams. I remember my mother looking at the tornado coming our way without fear. She was standing outside and I had to bring her inside so I could close the door and we could find a place to hide. I thought the bathroom was the safest place to hide. We went inside and closed the door but to no avail. The tornado started destroying the bathroom piece by peace till I felt the bathroom starting to float off the ground. I woke up.

This 3rd dream I had this morning.
My sister was driving us back home from our aunt's house. The wind was picking up and I remember looking out the car window and seeing a tornado in the distance. I was a bit worried but I wasn't scared this time. We got home (which looked nothing like our house) and I started thinking about what to do to protect us from the tornado. Now that I remember the house was a white color. In the house I remember seeing my grandmother again, my mother, my brother and my sister. I remember looking out the window and noticed there was no wind or loud sounds that's when I realized we were in the eye of the tornado. Our house was right in the middle of it. I remember thinking if the tornado moved it might do some damage to the house and I was wondering if there was a way to escape the tornado. I was still worried but not scared at all. Then I remember going outside and facing the tornado head on. I then used my arms and body movements to complete dissolve the tornado. It just went poof, complete gone.
The dream went on but it turn into some other story lol
Old 30-09-2021, 11:55 PM
Master

i like tornadoes. One saved my life once...
Old 01-10-2021, 12:30 AM
Experiencer
Seriously? That's amazing! I could've never expected that
from a tornado :)
My sister loves tornados too.
She wants to go tornado chasing someday lol
Old 01-10-2021, 04:56 AM
Pathfinder

Tornados here could symbolise the storms in your mind regarding fear and perhaps family issues. The third dream indicated that you faced this fear head on and overcame it. In the second dream you realize that you yourself are creating these fears in your mind. Cheers
Old 01-10-2021, 08:06 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for the interpretation Deeprem
Definitely makes sense ��
Old 02-10-2021, 06:30 AM
Pathfinder

Your welcome