Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 17-04-2021, 02:03 PM
Master
Nice to hear about so many taking the vaccine. Hopefully, the 'muzzles' will soon not be needed. I can't wait to go out and chase speeding cars and trucks..........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-04-2021, 02:15 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I can't wait to go out and chase speeding cars and trucks...
Is that another possible side effect of the vaccine?
Madness?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-04-2021, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Nice to hear about so many taking the vaccine. Hopefully, the 'muzzles' will soon not be needed. I can't wait to go out and chase speeding cars and trucks..........
Sorry to rain on your parade ..
Pfizer, Moderna Say Booster Shots Probably Needed

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210416/pfizer-moderna-say-booster-shots-probably-needed

April 16, 2021 -- People who’ve received both doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna coronavirus vaccines will probably need a booster shot this year, top executives for those two pharmaceutical companies said this week.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said people who’ve gotten both doses would likely need a third shot within 12 months and might need an annual shot thereafter. ...

This raises a legitimate question: if you won't take annual boosters, will it be worse for you than if you never got vaccinated in the first place? If you got vaccinated once, do you have to keep getting vaccinated, because it would be worse for you?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-04-2021, 07:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Madness?
Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-04-2021, 08:31 PM
Master

Interesting:
https://www.statnews.com/2015/11/11/flu-shots-reduce-effectiveness/
--- Nov. 11, 2015

If you’ve been diligent about getting your flu shot every year, you may not want to read this. But a growing body of evidence indicates that more may not always be better. The evidence, which is confounding some researchers, suggests that getting flu shots repeatedly can gradually reduce the effectiveness of the vaccines under some circumstances.

Children who had been vaccinated annually over a number of years were more likely to contract the flu than kids who were only vaccinated in the season in which they were studied. So the fact that repeated vaccination against flu might diminish rather than enhance the vaccine’s protection is perplexing.

The idea is that the antibodies produced in year one may neutralize some of the vaccine in year two’s shot before it can trigger a full immune response, explained Dr. John Treanor, a vaccine expert at the University of Rochester Medical Center in New York.
Old 17-04-2021, 10:24 PM
Master
My sister got the Moderna vaccine. She said she didn't get any side effects from it. I got the Pfizer vaccine.
Old 19-04-2021, 03:30 AM
Deactivated Account
I took it the old fashioned way. by catching it. lol. lasted a few days. couldn't taste anything. throat hurt. was light headed and tired feeling. hot and cold feeling. don't know my temperature. driving my eleven hours each day felt like for ever. it does hit the lungs. my lungs were tight feeling and didn't clear to completely normal for around a month. a couple or longer for my sister.

the good news was i wasn't alarmed because the covid hysteria hadn't started yet. had no idea i had it. lol. so it was no big deal in that sense. but since i didnt know i thought maybe i got cancer. not tasting anything and the tight lungs made my mind wander. lol.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 19-04-2021, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Madness?

No.

I just like chasing cars and biting their tires. If I did that to people, I probably would get in to trouble.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-04-2021, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
No.

I just like chasing cars and biting their tires. If I did that to people, I probably would get in to trouble.

I've chased cars...and been in danger of catching them too after a few shots of tequila!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 21-04-2021, 08:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I've chased cars...and been in danger of catching them too after a few shots of tequila!

I prefer Johnnie Walker myself......

but I got some tequila so I am going to have a double right now. Why not.