Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Aromatherapy

Old 26-03-2017, 12:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Aromatherapy for a Broken Heart

I've been doing my best to heal the worst broken heart of my life, next to losing my sister. It's been over 6 months. Does anyone have any suggestions about what scents might help me heal more efficiently?
Old 26-03-2017, 01:23 AM
Knower

I don't know about other scents, but the scent of "time" usually never fails.
Old 26-03-2017, 01:30 PM
Master
Hi Evolvebeloved big hugs my dear x
I would suggest Rose oil along with benzoin to help comfort you with also some Frankincense, also rock rose will help too. I hope this helps and as Paige has said Time is a great healer, look after yourself.
Love GA x
Old 04-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Pathfinder

i feel your pain evolvedbeloved. as Paige Ignited said, it's all about time. fall in love with yourself and you'll feel less bothered about your heart break.

About aromatherapy for the broken heart, try a mix of sandalwood, patchouli and lavendar. all these have dense scents and usually work well in calming the heart. I sincerely hope this would help you.

God Bless!
Old 01-11-2017, 12:53 PM
Knower

Rose oil has been passed through many times from healers, aromatherapist by being a powerful heart healer. For me, the flower itself is so healing, and I use a blend of flower scents and grounding ones such as sandalwood, frankincense to help ground myself, while I engage in the healing energies for the healing of my Heart
Old 10-11-2017, 12:50 AM
Super Moderator
Rose, lavender, and this might sound counter-intuitive, but any scents which deeply remind you of her, or which she used to wear.
What that will do is open your Heart to her energy-signature. It is likely that where she is she will send you calmness and loving thoughts. Those who have passed over respond to our energetic contacts. Most often they are in a loving peaceful energy and able to offer loving support sometimes.
Old 19-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Master
sorry abot yore loss

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-12-2017, 11:55 PM
Master
I'm so sorry for your troubles.

To be honest, aromatherapy will not be your most powerful aid in dealing with powerful heartbreak.

Hawthorne tea and Hawthorne vegetable glycerin extract (Gaia Herbs glycerin capsules are the best I've found -- you can order it online) are the most powerful and deeply spiritual herbs known for this condition, which by the way can cause real damage to the physical heart, emanating from the spiritual/emotional heart. I cannot describe how powerful and beneficial this herb is...you will have to experience it for yourself.

If you also require a scent, I would find a cream or an oil that is infused with rose and hawthorne (may flower), along with whatever else soothes you.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 17-02-2020, 06:37 PM
Guide

Hello, I hope you're feeling better..

I find vanilla to be very comforting, and warming.

I was going through it so quickly, the eo, that I decided to try a candle. Maybe not the healthiest but its been helpful.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolvedbeloved
I've been doing my best to heal the worst broken heart of my life, next to losing my sister. It's been over 6 months. Does anyone have any suggestions about what scents might help me heal more efficiently?
Rose is helpful but then, trying something completely different might help. Have you tried Peppermint or Patchouli?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜