Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-04-2021, 10:51 AM
Experiencer
Lightbulb Never channeling again

I have been hospitalized now THREE times for hearing dark voices that terrified me.

I "opened" up 13 years ago in 2008. Since then I have experienced both the light and the dark with the auditory and physical.

Then I started channeling, years later and as this experience and "gift" advanced and evolved.

But by channeling without much knowledge, experience or mentorship, I screwed up and allowed in the dark, and I paid for it dearly. The dark tricks you into believing they are of light.

My last hospitalization shook me to my very core - the things I heard from the dark are unspeakable and terrifying. So I will never ever ever channel again. And now I must somehow close my channel.

And I am still dealing with expelling the dark, even after I've left the hospital.

I had an exorcism done by a priest last weekend - yelps and sounds came out of my mouth as dark beings/entities exited. The dark also hisses and growls from my mouth whenever confronted by Christ and the Holy Spirit.

This is no joke and is not to be done without extreme caution. I feel SO stupid..... but this was the last time I will allow this so-called "gift" to ever hurt or harm me.

So how does one close their channel, once it's been opened? I have to be on anti-psychotic medications to simmer the voices I hear.

Medically, I am told I've had a psychotic breakdown, and that I may have bi-polar disorder. Of course, in western medicine, the spiritual does not exist.

What I experience physically is very real - both light and dark have been able to move my body, smile through me, speak through me, growl and hiss through me, and even move my eyes. I feel the energy within and around me too.

I am soooooo done with this though. SO DONE.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:32 PM
ImthatIm

Sorry to hear of your situation.
Glad to hear a priest was willing to help.

I wish there was a quick and easy answer.
Just like in Life we live and learn.
You will have to press into the positive & beautiful side of Life and Spirit.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Sorry to hear of your situation.
Glad to hear a priest was willing to help.

I wish there was a quick and easy answer.
Just like in Life we live and learn.
You will have to press into the positive & beautiful side of Life and Spirit.

Thank you.

Yes, thank goodness a priest was able to help!!!

I've learned a most valuable lesson... don't play with fire!
Old 03-04-2021, 01:29 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Thank you.

Yes, thank goodness a priest was able to help!!!

I've learned a most valuable lesson... don't play with fire!

It's not so different than in physical Life.
We have to discern who's who and what's what.

Keep developing your Heart and walk in the direction of Love.
Ask and keep asking your Creator for the Divine Love substance (Spirit) that is available to ALL.
This may or may not take time. Everyone is different.
This is the greatest of gifts and Power that I know of, this Divine Love.

Identify fears in your life and eradicate them.
I know early on I opened the door of fear to a not so nice entity
and she darn near killed me.
Thankfully I received help, and I still live, which is to say my Creator is Merciful.
I have included you in my Prayers to my Creator that you receive the Help, Health and Happiness for a Good Life.
Old 03-04-2021, 03:05 PM
Administrator
I cant say anymore than Imthatim has said

Namaste
Old 03-04-2021, 05:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
It's not so different than in physical Life.
We have to discern who's who and what's what.
Keep developing your Heart and walk in the direction of Love.
Life.
Thanks so much for including me in your prayers!!! I need 'em!
I am battling the dark still.... It's no easy task.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:52 PM
Master

Have you heard of QHHT? It is Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy (or maybe Technique?). There are QHHT therapists all over the world. Part of some of the ones I have watched on you tube, the Hypnosis session is releasing entities that are attached to you. I don't know if they all do that, or if that is a special service or a special practitioner that has learned to do it their own way, or if that is what you are dealing with, or if any of them would be up for trying to help with what you describe - just being real - but you can watch some sessions on you tube - to get the gist of what a session is about.

There also used to be a person on this forum that would help people in certain ways with certain things. I honestly don't remember all of what he does, or if he still does that, or really if he ever did that, but you might check out White Warrior. (I did, and he hasn't been around in about six months) But here is a thread about entity attachments that might be useful:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=137480
Old 04-04-2021, 06:13 AM
asearcher

God, Love Water, what have you been through? You poor thing. I remember you went through a very touch period even before all this.

If I may suggest something it is to get the channels they use out of your home that can be tarot cards, quora boards...

It has been during sleep or meditative state when I have heard voice too but don't know if true or not. All I have learned so far when it comes down to me is that spirits or energies, beings, what they now are, are seeing me as I meditate, the more I meditate the more they come.

The meditation and the advice Nameless gave you sound great, though, I hope it works, it seem to have worked before.

If you can, don't built up a connection, an attachment, it suggests to me that is what has been done when you have been channeling, letting just about anyone through the doors, they can play confusing games.

I would always pray directly to God and let God send out the helpers. If I may suggest something it is to pray daily. I've just started after such a long time to do this, as I've seen a pattern. Me giving up meditation alone. Me doing cleansing, me praying to Saint Michael the Archangel, all these things worked temporarily, then it got creeping right back, could be too I have been emotional in a period of my life, where I have failed to keep the light, positive energies up, now it is a lot better, and so now too I pray daily. I read in one article where Mrs Warren had said the poltergeist, ghost phenomens often occured in homes where there was no practising faith. The dark side can as you now so cruely has discovered play mind games with you, pretending to be good, pretending to be so and so...There is an intelligence over, and gifts over there that is mind blowing. But you can shut the door.

I have one dear friend who automatically start to communicate telepathically with what she feels has been around me, so sure doing the right thing but it ended up badly for her and when I asked what was happening, revealed what been trying to do. I said you never got my permission to do that. I have chosen not to communicate with what ever it is, as I don't know if it is good or bad (and I don't want the attachment.). What I have done is to do the prays for it or they to go to the light. You have to work around them. Don't give them your emotions, your fear, your thoughts, that is what too creates the passage.

I believe you will get better in time, keep the faith, this too shall pass. I've heard some individuals before having gone through the same as you and it has passed. You can do it! =)
Old 04-04-2021, 09:49 AM
Experiencer
@Nameless, thank you.... I have not heard of that therapy, but I am willing to try anything!!!! I believe I have far more than entities. I have all sorts of evil things around and within me. How in the world did I let this happen? I certainly did open a door, the wrong door!

@Asearcher, Thank you.....

I am using prayer, I am using rosary beads a priest gave me, holy water and holy oil, prayers to Saint Michael, prayers to God. I had a priest perform an exorcism, as I mentioned, and &%$%^ came out. Then they came back.

They hiss and growl at St Michael and when I use holy oil and water.

I am trying everything I can think of... I may even need to ask the priest to come back. He claimed there was nothing demonic here, but I swear, when I cast out all that is demonic, they growl and then exit. But they come right back too.

I really am at a loss. And yes, my emotional state is not good... I am operating at a far lower energy vibration. My anxiety is off the charts because of what is happening, along with my fears, which they are feeding on.

Sometimes they seem to leave... then when I sleep and wake up, they're right back.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:30 AM
Newbie ;)

There was a priest who could help.