Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 30-08-2021, 04:56 PM
asearcher

Vision of future - suddenly being in it?

This happened a long time ago. I had just jumped in to my then boyfriend's car. He was in a good mood and so was I, but I felt strangely nervous underneith just prior. As I was to put on my seat belt I was to look at the side of him and to look in the back seat. Then it happened. Suddenly I felt the same, but different. I felt as if I had a depression or what a depression could feel like. It was a sudden drop into the darkness ,still with this I felt "strong"/functioning. Still it felt endless, the depression. I was pretending or fighting my way up or accepting to be on this plane of feeling.

I could see his arm and hand. He had a different type of shirt on! He had pulled it up somewhat on the arm. And in the back there was a baby, child! in a typical strapped and safe way for children that age. I felt loving feelings for the child. It was ours. I just knew it. Then the vision was gone.

This was not only visual as if I was actually there in the future, but more so it was emotionally. I could tell of his energy. An energy I was sensitive too. I had been sensitive to the energy he had in his home too. In the vision he was serious. He was under control. He was in charge. He was not happy, but not someone who is expressing feelings of anxiety. It was just him. Then there was me. It was as if I had accepted my fate.

I remember at the time this happened I thought God, what is wrong with my sight and what just happened. I need some sleep maybe? I tried to think it was imagination but i knew it was not, at the same time. Something like this has never happened to me before. I did not tell him. I just shook it off.

Alcohol, drugs, pills was not something I was on. Nothing like this could have caused my vision.

I was not unhappy with him, that I remember, as just before I was to jump in the car. He was happy to see me. I smiled at him and opened. It was only later that the relationship got to be a real mess and a split came.

Is it possible to have a vision and be right in it? Possible to catch the other ones energy/emotions as well as the feelings one feel one self? If so why did it happen? Was it a warning?

I did not know it then but he was not a stranger to the idea of having a baby with me.

The vision did for some reason always stay with me. Puzzled me. How could it be like that?

Last edited by asearcher : 30-08-2021 at 10:01 PM.