Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-08-2021, 02:21 PM
Master

What are some nice astral places?

Hii,

I know in the astral you can make anything real. However I’ve heard of places. Like the memory halls. What are some nice places to visit? Places to consider visiting? I can’t go fully beyond the body yet, but can look into it…

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 19-08-2021, 09:41 PM
Madamedude

Helloo

Once in the astral I went there looking for the lottery numbers. I arrived at a place, a huge plaza, beautiful it was, and found something very different there. Every deceased relative of my lifetime bloodline was there, it was really something and I didn't expect that. Another time, it was a rainforest, Amazonia like, and there was a waterfall, it was so peaceful, the sound of it, the dominating flora. There also was my favorite person there and a dog too, it felt so good, just being there, in swimming suits, it was hot but not choking (the temperature lol, not trying to make it weird). The dog was happy to be there, he did not care why he was there. Another time, I was shown.. the whole Milky Way !! No less than that !

To that you may want to ask.. "Dude ! How'd you do that ? Why did you chose these places ?".

I did not do anything, nor did I chose anything. What I'm sayin' is, I understand you are looking for something specific, and the unknown, unpredictable (maybe that suits you more), is unnaceptable.

To that I answer.. nito wo oumono wa itto wo mo ezu ! Or, "Those who chase two hares won't ever catch one".

You want to see the astral, but you also want to chose what you see, like going to the theater. That is very 3D ! I'm not pointing fingers at you, only telling you how every "best place" came to me. Really not trying to be cheeky there !

Are you willing to go there, knowing you cannot chose what you will "see" ? I wasn't.
Old 20-08-2021, 10:56 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Astral realities are always is in sync with your (emotional state) AND (belief systems)

That's why is important to be open-minded and adaptable
Old 26-08-2021, 08:02 AM
AbodhiSky

There's this place I have visited several times. It is very beautiful with lush trees and green rolling hills, blue sky with puffy white clouds. But here's the interesting part. The people or "souls" there fly like kites in the sky, attached to some kind of string someone else is holding. It's very odd and I really don't know what is going on there but they seem to be having fun. Lot's of laughing all around.

Another place I seem to meet my soul guide a lot is a large bluish underground cavern with waterfalls. Every time I find myself there I beg her to let me stay longer but we have a brief exchange and poof... I'm outta there...I'm never allowed to stay there very long.
Old 26-08-2021, 08:40 AM
Master

Thanks AbodhiSky,

Very cool stuff!

That’s some cool ideas as well… surely of the soul guide.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 26-08-2021, 10:49 AM
Knower

Those are wonderful places I'd wished I'm able to visit.

I did try to do it until I felt vibrations in my eyes and my eyes tried to open then I scared and wake up. Did anyone feel like that?
Old 10-09-2021, 06:25 PM
Master
The maps are great there are some great exchanges...there’s some beautiful places&abandon ones..we can’t reach them yet...even though we are jumpers, there’s fast and crannys and crooks around, fasting to the amendment... buildings, trees and grass, waiting for lusciously astral projectors.. farms and city’s, even parkour... all waiting to be explored-I wonder what will happen when we are jumpers, parking and permits will be needed... people will be going to the depth of their dreams, you know the ones where it’s like a concrete hallway and dust is about...like it’s been steady in my life-with my life...concrete is definitely being explored..when we jumpers I remember the momentum...have to control thoughts tempers of ours..it’s been years and years and reincarnation, thoughts hells and dungeons- that we have locked away, for the moment I captured you-of you captured me.. it’s all taken for granted , slowly matriculating into the subconscious...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 13-09-2021, 12:02 AM
Newbie ;)

The park on level 27 anyone?