Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-07-2012, 07:29 PM
embrace

Chakras and the tree of life?

Hello there,

I've been studying Kabbalah a little bit and was wondering if there is any relation between the 10 sephirot and chakras? There are 7 chakras, right? Are there 3 that are "hidden" or something? What do you think?
Old 30-07-2012, 03:53 AM
Master

(We actually have quite a few chakras, if you consider those in the upper planes as a part of us, there are several above and below us.) But I would meditate on it :) and tap into these other chakras before you believe me :P taking a grain of salt with everything you hear is not necessarily a bad thing..

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 30-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Yamah

There are two ways I've seen to resolve the two.

(1) The supernal three are ethereal Chakras and exist within the Higher Self, not the Lower Self. Thus, Chesed would be the Crown, Gevurah the Third Eye, etc.

(2) If you notice, the ten sephiroth are organized in seven layers. With this perspective three of the hindu chakras would be split into two sephiroth... so the Third Eye would be Chesed and Gevurah, the Throat would be Chesed and Gevurah and the Solar Plexus would be Netzach and Hod.

One can also say that the Chakras and Sephiroth exist at two separate levels of existence and cannot be paralleled directly.

Think about the associations and I'd be curious to know which one you like better.
Old 30-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by embrace
Hello there,

I've been studying Kabbalah a little bit and was wondering if there is any relation between the 10 sephirot and chakras? There are 7 chakras, right? Are there 3 that are "hidden" or something? What do you think?

Some say it has some do not.. That depends on how you see things.

With peace and love

Yours

A Peaceful Mind
Old 30-07-2012, 11:31 PM
Experiencer

Just like with the different musical scales of the east and west, the chakra systems can use a similarly different ammounts of details to its gradiants.

Any number from 3 and the ultimate "highest level of detail" where you attain all existing information; somewhere around 50.. can be rationalized as the number of chakras, all of which have different individual properties.

See patterns where you want to.

But form / energy
creation and destruction of form / energy
awareness of conciousness
awareness of form / energy
world of matter

Can not be directly linked to different energies in that way..