Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-07-2012, 08:39 PM
The Scientist

Purple Eye Advice Please!!!

Hi Everyone,

Last night I saw for the first time what looked liked a purple eye. One singular purple eye. It was glowing purple outline of an eye with a deep purple eye, only one. I think it's my third eye but has anyone had this experience.

I've seen the purple before but never as an eye. There was a glowing white orb prior to the purple if that helps out.

Thank you and love and blessings!!
Old 13-07-2012, 09:08 PM
The Scientist

Also, has anyone else seen triangles of white light

I have seen two triangles that meet at the center and have no idea what they mean if anything
Old 13-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Experiencer

the first one is selfexplanatory...

The two intersecting triangles // hexagram is a representation of the unified heart.
A combination of softening calm and hardening intensity.
Old 14-07-2012, 12:29 AM
The Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
the first one is selfexplanatory...

The two intersecting triangles // hexagram is a representation of the unified heart.
A combination of softening calm and hardening intensity.

Thank you Liet!!

What does the hardening intensity mean as it relates to heart??
Old 14-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scientist
Thank you Liet!!

What does the hardening intensity mean as it relates to heart??

Both the yellow solar plexus and green thymus are equaly related to the heart (and its imo unfair to call one of them "the heart chakra")..
One simply hardens/strengthen it whilst the other soften/open it.
Neither is useless, hardening the heart makes it capable of withstanding more of the strain which high frequency activity puts on it, but it makes you colder if in excess (relative to its mirror)....

Intensity and calm are just two of the countless other effects of the two energies.

My proportional balance between these two energies determine how frequently/easily i see the merkaba below my eyelids.
Old 14-07-2012, 02:53 AM
Master
The Scientist
I have also seen in my third eye area a purple eye looking at me(when i closed my eyes for sleep)...Im not sure what it is, but it was lovely....Ive witnessed it twice now.......many blessings
Old 14-07-2012, 04:28 AM
The Scientist

Hey Dragonfly,

I wonder what happens when you lock with it.

Perhaps it's a gate way to see into another dimension!

If only it would hold still!!!
Old 14-07-2012, 05:00 AM
Master
Hi I remember trying to paint it once .. Well many have their views Scientist ..mine is that it is Gabriel .. so IMO and experience ~u are being guided and embarking on a journey !
Here is a photo of a painting I did ..about ..15 yrs ago I think. The purple I would never be able to capture here as the spiritual colors are so vivid Rich and Gorgeous ..

I'm no artist ..just want to re-assure you that you are not alone

All the best
:)

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc382/soulsmiles/017.jpg?t=1341926462

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 14-07-2012, 05:33 AM
Master
Hi smiler ((hugs))...nice eye.......mine was a deep violet colour with a black background (maybe some white? can't quite remember)...it was an almond shaped eye......and the colour pulsated and altered....i looked right back at it....like my eyeballs were inside my mind.....lol

The Scientist.....i reckon you're right.....we are already in the process of exploring when the eye looks at us......but I could be wrong, I know what you mean about it not staying still....it looked at me i looked at it...then the shape changed......many blessings xxxx
Old 14-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Master
Hi Df lol Yes ... the color I see is a deep vibrant purple .. I have seen other colors as well ... shame the painting does not do justice to the exp.. ( its the thought that counts ay lol).

Its an individual journey and I am sure all will unfold to the individual ..the pulsating is very relaxing.. .. lol had my first astral that way ( funny since I did not believe in astral travel ..and I know I was with my guide as I heard him) before during and after experiences...each exp a surprise and a half ..Well bit of a shock a couple .. No one to talk too in those years .

There are endless experiences ..as they say we chop wood carry water ..before enlightenment and chop wood carry water after .

Nice to share some of them :) with love ay my friend

XXXX

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George