Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-07-2012, 07:50 PM
TurquoiseBlack

Dark Purple Aura

Hey friends! I posted a while back about my strange Turquoise/Black aura (hence my user name!). And I posted on the awful haunting of my home. My aura still has turq/black but read a solid dark dark purple/wine today. What does dark aubergine mean? lots of dark navy/midnight blues around me too were seen. This is new to me. Thanks for any guidance.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Master
TB... Look up the meaning of indigo as a color/energy ray.

Xan

Old 01-07-2012, 09:10 PM
TurquoiseBlack

Thanks! I am going to research Indigo today-fascinating.
But it isn't Indigo-color (I don't know though, unless indigo is dark eggplant colored?). This is dark Wine colored. There is shimmery Gold too. I do feel more positive energy today so I hope the colors are positive. My colors are usually deep, rich, and dark or very dramatic/vibrant, always solid never layered. Never ever murky thankfully.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Seeker

Not sure about the dark purple but one of my aura colors are gold and I was told that it means like higher frequency vibration.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Experiencer

Indigo and DarkPink are not the same... in the same sense that the heart and throat chakras arent the same.

Sure, the throat chakra is contained within the heart chakras overtone...
and in the same way, the pineal gland is "contained" within the indigo ray(forehead).
But seeing it as DarkPink is its raw/concentrated/disconected form.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenthumb92
Not sure about the dark purple but one of my aura colors are gold and I was told that it means like higher frequency vibration.
Gold is what you get by connecting/merging above with below of the same energy type..
For example; lower back with heart and/or throat... solar plexus with forehead and pineal gland (more kinds are made obvious in the spectrum link in my sig)

Depending on which energies you combine you can have one of four different kinds:
Dull, Saturated polished, Bright Saturated polished and Bright polished.. silver is an aditional step to the right, and brown an aditional step to the left.

Colors of the beginning of the spectrum makes the blend darker/saturated, the end makes it brighter/polished.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:41 PM
TurquoiseBlack

Liet umm, My aura reading today is Dark Purple/Wine not Dark-Pink but I loved the information! Dark-Pink sounds so powerful!
My mom saw the Gold and said it was like sunlight through a window. Is that Bright Saturated shiny?
GreenThumb92 what is your gold shade?
Old 02-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurquoiseBlack
Liet umm, My aura reading today is Dark Purple/Wine not Dark-Pink but I loved the information! Dark-Pink sounds so powerful!
My mom saw the Gold and said it was like sunlight through a window. Is that Bright Saturated shiny?
GreenThumb92 what is your gold shade?

Saw the eggplant, its ~ , the color tone was mainly somewhere between 210 and 224, aka around the left temporal lobe and insula..
In the spectrum, this means below the roots, above the crown...
Left side of the brain, meaning maskuline.. on the body, those energies are located +/- where the throat chakra is.

The dark blue color is associated with the pituitary gland.

"sunlight through a window" that is very likely the Bright kind.
If you squint whilst looking towards the suns light when its right above your head, you see nearly only silver rays, sunset/rise is where its 50/50 in brightness/saturation.
To have those in equal balance, you need to combine the entire spectrum and thats something VERY easy to verify; does your entire energybody, legs to crown have to move in near-equal ammounts for anything to move at all?

Last edited by Liet : 02-07-2012 at 02:21 AM.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:14 AM
TurquoiseBlack

aubergine

My aura was almost black-purple. Like the veggie eggplant. Aubergine. I wish I could link a pic but it won't let me .
Old 02-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Serenity Bear

Please don't put text in yellow as it is totally unreadable.

Gold and Turquoise are usually associated with mediumship. Purple is associated with religion and the darker the shade the more religious bordering on obsession.

Dark Blue or Blue is all about trust or depression depending on where it is seen.

It sounds to me that you have been through some illness and are now slowly recovering.