Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-07-2012, 07:18 PM
mightything

Mind contact

Im kinda against calling it telepathy because I've not really been on the receiving end. But I've noticed some creatures are more suseptible to contact.
I would always try it with my cats. The reactions would be mixed really.
My cats don't like it lol. sometimes they would just watch me. Or feel contempt and leave.
I tried it with a squirrel recently. I failed. But there was a second squirrel I didn't see and it kinda stopped in front on me and then it started moving. And it ran up the tree when it got there it just turn and watched me breathing heavily before starting to make squirrel noises. I don't speak squirrel.
And my leg twitched and It was gone.

I don't think it helps that my mind voice kinda commands. "stop!" "look at me!"
It rarely works with people but I won't say it doesnt. But I've yet to say something mentally to someone and they turn around and answer me.

I will say if I think about something too loud while on the phone with my girlfriend and I'm getting close to say it but I change my mind. She will ask if I said anything. Lol. We have some kinda mental connection. I've seen to many little things happen to say no.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:31 AM
MYFIGO

I like practicing with animals too. My boyfriend has horses and I've been working with them.

I have heard one horse say something to me one time I was doing a healing. I swear I heard him say to me, "Tell that man to give me another cup of oats in my feed." When I told my boyfriend and his friend that, they laughed and laughed and laughed.... but the horse got the extra cup of oats too!

Keep trying.. no telling what you'll hear!
Old 11-07-2012, 02:46 AM
Master
mightything... You're at the beginning of something new, in this mind connection. Just stay open, keep listening, and be ready for surprises.

Xan

Old 11-07-2012, 05:53 AM
Master
Yes, wild animals - well, actually most animals I think like 'calm' - so think calm, soothing thoughts to them, happy thoughts even. Squirrels may not smile like we do, but they get the intent. Like I know, haha. I've been known to attract animals (pets) of people who said they hate strangers, so I sort of know. Keep trying.

@MYFIGO ~ great little story!

Old 11-07-2012, 06:17 AM
mightything

@silergirl
****. i actually hate pets. not like hurt them hate just i think im attracted to dangerous ones.
like id like a wolf or maybe a baby lion and form a bond. ha, i might have gave out my secret reason for doing this. but id like to run with wolves.
my cats are okay. just brats with their own personality. i think they see me as a bigger cat.
im liked or accepted by most pets. i might not like them but i respect them lol.

@xan
thank you, will do. im glad i didnt come off as loony.
im curious to study the mental bond between parents and children.

@myfigo
that is a great story. supposedly there was a whole crew or maybe even a tradition of people (occultists) who formed bonds with their horses. i think i read that in or about a book about magickal swordsmanship.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:11 AM
Master
Hi,

Animals are easier to practice telepathy with than most humans. They do not ignore the communications.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Ascender
Yes ,I've also practiced this on animals (well,dogs,not very wilds one) I think you should talk them calmly ,I feel they are attracted by love,kindness and calm,but the squirrel has definitely heard you :)
Old 11-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Master
Cat

Haha, I hear you mightything.....running with the wolves sounds pretty cool.

Buuut, you might want to start with a semi- friendly dog and work your way up?

Old 12-07-2012, 01:32 AM
mightything

****. good point id like not to become wolf food.
i might have to talk my woman into letting me get a pup. not one of those cute breeds either. if i cant get a wolf i always wanted one of those dogs that looked like one.

talking about forming bonds with dogs and wolves makes me think of the farseer trilogy by robin hobb
Old 18-07-2012, 04:24 PM
perfect earth

Believe it or not, you are on the recieving end just as much as the broadcasting end. It's just that you're not conscious of it. Also useful to keep in mind is what aspects of self you're sharing with other beings. Are the thoughts you send in harmony with their life's flow? Do they add to their life? Subtract? Just try and keep in mind what you're sharing and why, and you can be a force of harmony for both yourself and others.