Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Pathfinder
Root Chakra?

I keep getting this strange feeling at my root chakra as if its opening... does anyone know what is happening or what i should do?
Old 06-07-2012, 01:01 PM
dhaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Nella
I keep getting this strange feeling at my root chakra as if its opening... does anyone know what is happening or what i should do?

My first instinct on what you should do is "go with it". :)

As for what is happening, you probably already have the answer. In my experience, the chakras can be influenced by occurrences in life. Has anything happened recently that could be related?
Old 06-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Serenity Bear

You always get a sensation when open and closing chakras. For me its a bit like a twisting bubble bath sensation.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Master

I don't think you have to do anything and you seem to already know what is happening. This might be a prequel to kundalini but not necessarily.

I suggest meditating and looking into various methods for clearing blocks because I feel this is helpful (for everyone actually).
Old 06-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Pathfinder
i wil try to go along with it.... but my worry was i read in book that when u open up chakra and do not close it you wil bleed out energy from your soul... so i thought myb my root chakra was bleeding out.... is this true?
Old 06-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Master
No... not true. Your soul is whole and intact and can't bleed out.

When we lose energy in a chakra or any other part of our energy system it's because there's negative energy or conflict in the mind, conscious or unconscious, which can be released and healed.

As the chakras become active through some meditation practice, as you are describing, they generally come into balance and open and close appropriately on their own... no problem.

Xan

Old 06-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Experiencer

Go all out on it, it'll help you deal with this misguidance of pure irrasionality you seem to have stumbled upon.

And as a side note;
All negative associations of the root are simply not true when its strong enough to blend with the other energy centers.. and i recently found the numbers backing my observation of it having connections drawn with the entire spectrum.
It is by far the most underrated chakra of them all.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Master

I am curious, what book was this? I think I need to speak with that author and tell them how many false scares they've created, and maybe tell them what's going om with energy and it's proper flow in and out jk, but it always will bug me that that kind of information is out there, and ppl are reading it, some getting scared (I would be scared too if I heard that) and not wanting anything to do with this all.. it really is sad and drives some away from the beautiful skills they could have (or already do have)
Also, the root chakra being active is a good thing, I sense it is doing it's job at keeping you healthy and getting all that negative energy out. Just keep it clean and it'll do its job. It seems though that your other chakras are blooming as well I sense them opening like flowers budding in the spring :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/