Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 08-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Moomer

Red face Ipod

I actually have contact with my spirit guides, angels and one particular spirit that I have known in a previous life. If there is a situation that I need guidance on I can ask one of them to play a song that relates to that topic or if I am having an off day I will ask for a song that will cheer me up. I know it sounds crazy but I have started a journal on these songs that they play because sometimes it just cracks me up. For example the other night I was in a meditation in a group and she told us to go up to this building and someone would be there to give me a gift. Well when I got to the building I went inside and it was my Angel Gaberial. At first he didn't give me a gift but I told him "come on work with me here, your susposed to give me a gift." So he floated me a little red heart and told me it was love and to go out and share it with the world. When I got back in the truck I was telling my husband about it on the phone and I was telling him how I thought it was funny but I was probably just imaging it. I always still like he will think I'm crazy so I try to cover it up. But when I hung up the phone I asked Gaberial if that was really him in my meditation to play the song with the album cover that had a little red heart on it. Well I have 525 songs on my ipod and guess what he played? It was that song. I told him I would never doubt him again and then of course I called my husband to tell him what happened. Well that is my little story but you can ask your guides and angels to play songs...it works for me
Old 13-07-2011, 01:56 PM
DulcePoetica

I don't think it sounds crazy. On one particularly difficult day recently, I went for a long drive with my iPod plugged into my car's sound system. It was set to random shuffle through a library which has over 1,000 songs. Ten songs played during that drive, and every single one of them directly related to the situation I was struggling with. It was a great reassurance for me, and I never even asked for guidance that day. It's amazing to me the ways 'the universe' comes up with to nudge me along!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomer
I actually have contact with my spirit guides, angels and one particular spirit that I have known in a previous life. If there is a situation that I need guidance on I can ask one of them to play a song that relates to that topic or if I am having an off day I will ask for a song that will cheer me up. I know it sounds crazy but I have started a journal on these songs that they play because sometimes it just cracks me up. For example the other night I was in a meditation in a group and she told us to go up to this building and someone would be there to give me a gift. Well when I got to the building I went inside and it was my Angel Gaberial. At first he didn't give me a gift but I told him "come on work with me here, your susposed to give me a gift." So he floated me a little red heart and told me it was love and to go out and share it with the world. When I got back in the truck I was telling my husband about it on the phone and I was telling him how I thought it was funny but I was probably just imaging it. I always still like he will think I'm crazy so I try to cover it up. But when I hung up the phone I asked Gaberial if that was really him in my meditation to play the song with the album cover that had a little red heart on it. Well I have 525 songs on my ipod and guess what he played? It was that song. I told him I would never doubt him again and then of course I called my husband to tell him what happened. Well that is my little story but you can ask your guides and angels to play songs...it works for me
Old 14-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Master
Ah what a beautiful beautiful story, thanks for sharing that really touches my heart :)
Spiritlite.