Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-07-2021, 11:53 PM
Alina

Shapeshifters

Hello, I am interested in finding information about beings
that can change small details in their appearance or even their whole body.

I have recently had a strange experience, where I saw somebody's eyes changing colour. (from blue to green and then back to blue in a matter of seconds)

Please let me know if any of you reading this had a similar experience. (you can send a private message if you don’t want to make the information public)

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Alina : 22-07-2021 at 11:12 PM.
Old 26-07-2021, 08:19 PM
asearcher

Hi Alina!
I don't know if I have understood you right -do you mean in this reality? not while astral traveling, dreaming...?

About the blue to green and back again I found what could be an answer
"As in blue eyes, there is no green pigment. Instead, because of the lack of melanin in the iris, more light scatters out, which make the eyes appear green. Changes in light make lighter eyes look like they are changing colors like a chameleon." (Source Lunadna.com)

I have had experiences while dreaming that felt like visitations dreams, something real to it. 2 times about 2 different people having changed their physical looks. With 1 of them it is in real life real important to look fresh, to have the hair cut, clean clothes, but in the state I was in I saw this person look the opposite. The way we figured it to be was the theory that it is how this person feel like on the inside that make the physical appearance in my state.
Old 27-07-2021, 08:40 PM
Alina

Hi and thank you so much for replying! :)

I was starting to lose hope here...

Yes, it happened in waking life. Actually it happened while I was at a job interview.. so you can imagine that I pretended not to notice the change in eye colour...

As for changes in light, this person hasn't moved at all (so the angle of the light did not change) and the intensity of the light in the room remained the same from the start to the end of the interview.

So, I don't think it can be explained by natural phenomena...

I don't know how to explain what happened other than this person may not be human...?

Please let me know if you have any further insights or questions. :)
Old 28-07-2021, 03:39 PM
Master

I don't think changing eye color would be part of shape shifting. A g f told me eyes changed color after sex. True shape shifting is like from a human to a dog/wolf, bird,etc. Many consider this as eviv.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:50 PM
Ascender

Alina : That's spooky! I've never seen anything like that before except on TV and in the movies. Did the person's personality or mannerisms change at all when the eye color changed?
Old 02-08-2021, 12:21 PM
Alina

Thank you for your reply Traveler. Nope, the behaviour remained the same. The person continued talking to me as if nothing was happening. Although, when I noticed the change in eye colour, the eyes reverted back to how they were immediately. I am not sure if it’s a coincidence or if this person saw my perplexed expression and willingly changed his eyes back to blue...
Old 05-08-2021, 11:49 AM
Master

It has been noticed, but not documented, that people with multiple personalities can suddenly have have another eye colour than normal. Maybe you were talking to such a person.
But it's doubtful; this belief tends to belong to new age theories.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.