Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-04-2012, 07:39 PM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
I know this is an old comment but I just need to respond - the most intimate night of my life was not when TF and I had sex for the first time. In fact that felt quite empty and wasn't special. It was after we had both finally become spiritually awakened after being separated for almost a year, and spent a whole night together doing nothing but kissing and holding each other naked. We are both young adults and have a lot of experience sexually... The TF relationship is a love affair between souls, so having physical sex is definitely not the ultimate act between the two. In our case, kissing and holding each other felt like we were making love for hours, like we were losing ourselves to each other, just because everything was happening on a soul level. I don't think you need to make love with your bodies to make love with your souls.

So it has nothing to do with being male/female. It is simply our souls' yearning to see/touch each other. A body to body connection with your TF feels eh ok. But a soul to soul connection is mind blowing.

This is simply a great post, and I agree completely. The first day I met my TF in person, within 5 minutes we were just holding each other on the couch. That's all we did... hold each other in our arms, for hours. I've never experienced anything even close to that level of comfort and satisfaction.
Old 18-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Master
For the past few months I have thought I was crazy, losing it, bipolar, depressed, having horimonal issues, thyroid problems, not enough vitamims.. you name it. SOMETHING has been wrong with me. I swore I was going crazy..
But I have been in MANY relationships in my 35 years of life, I have been broken up with, and vice versa.. but NOTHING has ever felt like this.
I have researched and written about all of these emotions and feelings... I have watched my tf from afar who ran due to the intensity of our connection (I was thinking of running too, but couldn't) ..

The bottom line is, there is NO doubt in my mind that I can feel him, and his emotions. I am carrying the burden of his emotions. THIS is why I feel differently. I am carrying the heartache of being without him. The merging awoke me.. and THIS is real. Everything before, doesn't matter.

We could fight the opposite battle. Coudn't we say that MAYBE people are being improperly diagnosed because they are different. THEY Can feel things others can't. They sense there is something more than meets the eye. The normal people, are really the ones with the real issue, because they don't have a clue.

THIS my friend, is real.
Old 18-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
For the past few months I have thought I was crazy, losing it, bipolar, depressed, having horimonal issues, thyroid problems, not enough vitamims.. you name it. SOMETHING has been wrong with me. I swore I was going crazy..
But I have been in MANY relationships in my 35 years of life, I have been broken up with, and vice versa.. but NOTHING has ever felt like this.
I have researched and written about all of these emotions and feelings... I have watched my tf from afar who ran due to the intensity of our connection (I was thinking of running too, but couldn't) ..

The bottom line is, there is NO doubt in my mind that I can feel him, and his emotions. I am carrying the burden of his emotions. THIS is why I feel differently. I am carrying the heartache of being without him. The merging awoke me.. and THIS is real. Everything before, doesn't matter.

We could fight the opposite battle. Coudn't we say that MAYBE people are being improperly diagnosed because they are different. THEY Can feel things others can't. They sense there is something more than meets the eye. The normal people, are really the ones with the real issue, because they don't have a clue.

THIS my friend, is real.

Jatd I totally know where you are coming from. There was a month or so when I thought I was going crazy. Just learn to trust in yourself and trust in the bond. Trust me, he'll come back once he get's him self squared away. They always do. ;) In the meantime though just focus on being your best self if you aren't already doing that a.k.a. doing only what feeds you. As long as you follow your soul's path it will lead you back to him and vice versa.
Old 18-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Master
and thank you so much WhiteWolfSpirit, I'm a newbie here so encouragement is always appreciated :) Also the word you used, comfort, that is so perfect. It isn't a sexy, exciting, erotic connection (although it can be that.) At the core of the connection is a complete comfort. Like "ahhh home."
Old 18-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Osian

I was told i need SLAA!! sex and love addicts anonymous becoz i'm addicted to him and make him my higher power. I dont believe this rubbish, i'm not addicted to men or have a problem. My problem is my deep sense of loss and knowing he is so close yet so far, knowing that ill always have intense feelings of love for him that ive never experience before and i know wont ever be replaced. It does feel like a mental disorder at times!! I just wish it would fade away.....
Old 18-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
I know this is an old comment but I just need to respond - the most intimate night of my life was not when TF and I had sex for the first time. In fact that felt quite empty and wasn't special. It was after we had both finally become spiritually awakened after being separated for almost a year, and spent a whole night together doing nothing but kissing and holding each other naked. We are both young adults and have a lot of experience sexually... The TF relationship is a love affair between souls, so having physical sex is definitely not the ultimate act between the two. In our case, kissing and holding each other felt like we were making love for hours, like we were losing ourselves to each other, just because everything was happening on a soul level. I don't think you need to make love with your bodies to make love with your souls.

So it has nothing to do with being male/female. It is simply our souls' yearning to see/touch each other. A body to body connection with your TF feels eh ok. But a soul to soul connection is mind blowing.

I cannot tell you how true your statement is!!! My tf and I were the same way. He used to say to me that he has never met anyone so intune with his touch and that he never wanted to kiss or touch anyone else ever again, and I felt the exact same way! I still do. We have been apart for 2 months now after a 6 month VERY intense relationship.. I tried going on a date a week ago with some random guy who asked me out .. and this man hugged me and tried to kiss me. It infuriated me and literally made me so sick that I wept all the way home. How will i ever get past that? How will I ever be able to be with anyone else? How scary is that?
Old 18-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by horse lover
I was told i need SLAA!! sex and love addicts anonymous becoz i'm addicted to him and make him my higher power. I dont believe this rubbish, i'm not addicted to men or have a problem. My problem is my deep sense of loss and knowing he is so close yet so far, knowing that ill always have intense feelings of love for him that ive never experience before and i know wont ever be replaced. It does feel like a mental disorder at times!! I just wish it would fade away.....

YES! It makes you feel crazy! I feel anxious and empty. I sometimes wonder how or why I would even want to live on without him next to me. I don't want anyone else ever. Does this mean I will be alone forever? Maybe so. How sad.
Old 18-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Super Moderator
Um sorry that makes me laugh. you have no addicted to problem, **** hilarious.
someone once said (not sure who or i made it up) there is a fine line between spiritual things and mental illness.

You choose which you want and how to believe in what ever it is you believe. Keep in mind that there are religions who believe in odd spiritual things. anyways the point i am trying to make is. Do you think it is crazy to believe in God, (most certainly not) Hes in spirit in all of us one way or another. So why the heck can't we believe that the cat lady down the street sees her dead cat Humphrey or that there are souls who are linked.
You choose who love because its you and your spirituality.If i want to believe that fairy's exist then so be it. If i go out on a wild goose chase to locate them then maybe i should see a doc.
There's beliefs and there beliefs leading you off your rocker.
Old 18-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
YES! It makes you feel crazy! I feel anxious and empty. I sometimes wonder how or why I would even want to live on without him next to me. I don't want anyone else ever. Does this mean I will be alone forever? Maybe so. How sad.

Wait, so you don't deep down have a knowing that he's coming back? Why do you think he is gone for good? Also @ horselover.
Old 18-04-2012, 09:24 PM
TravellingTwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Ok,
Let's have honest and open discussions about this. (For the sake of our emotional well-being and sanity)
I often had considered that my TF was suffering from sometype of obsessive disorder (until I found this site about TF last year). He does not just think about me but he actually goes a great length to re-connect. (Traveling long distance and all kinds of efforts, even now that I am married)
The most strange part is that I also think about him but I just keep him in my mind, like a photo album. (For 25 years)
Of course there are the dreams but dreams can just be a part of my thoughts. And telepathic connection but it also can be a part of my thoughts. There are signs/reminders but again, this can be what I seek to notice subconsciously. My biggest reasons for "rejecting him" each time are the strangeness of our connection and my own obsessive thoughts about him. It scares me and absolutely paralyzing. I have no choice but to run away from it.

So, maybe we are all suffering from some type of mental disorder.
In another post, Darkest Hour and Soul Walker mentioned Limerence, a mental disorder.
There are several other types of mental disorders that may fit into TF idea/thoughts.

Limerence, Obesessive Love, OCD, Attachment disorder, Schizophrenia, Erotomania, and etc.
Have you consider that you or your TF may be suffering from any mental disorder?? and that this TF idea is merely an illusion to camelflage our mental disorder??

Since many of us are thinking that we may be actually crazy, we really should open up about this subject.

So, who is crazy around here? (me. me..._ )

I've already thought about that! And I do have some knowledge as I have worked in mental health in the past. But I can tell the difference between the two for a number of reasons. Firstly I am intellectually happy to detach from him forever because it would be easier, but there is an energy inside me much bigger than I am that won't let me. And I have no control over it, it is just 'there' Like concrete in my solar plexus and heart chakras lol! And if I try to emotionally disconnect, the pain is immense, unbearable and the only thing that heals it is accepting a reconnect.
Also I don't 'need' him, whether that be on a friendship, career or romantic level. I am quite open to hanging out with my friends, dating other guys, , and generally living my life and pursuing my career. Indeed, only today I met a guy I really liked with whom I had tons in common, and would have made a date with in a split second had I not been too shy, because he seemed to like me too! God, he was so cute, and seemed a nice person! There was that spark where you meet each others eyes, but I panicked and didn't let it linger long enough. Not because of my TF but because I was genuinely shy and anxious about being rejected/making a fool of myself! It's been a while girls, there are bats in my belfry
Somebody who was truly obssessed would not be doing that. I can be on the other side of the planet (in fact I'm living three hundred miles away from him at the moment) and I know that weird inner connection will still be there. I feel for him and think of him daily, because I know he is part of me, but it does not affect my life or my other relationships whether existing or potential ones.
I know it's a loving, onn-destructive connection as well because he will tend to withdraw himself from me if he is going through a bad time, so that I am not weighed down by the energy. This has only begun to occur recently, as the connection has evolved and our souls have grown more used to it. Before then, there were many times when his energy weighed me down and it felt like I had a lead weight in my solar plexus chakra!
I just love him, unconditionally, on every level, totally and I know it will always be there, regardless of who we are in the physical or who we are with. It's love beyond romantic love or friendship love, it's amazing