Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-04-2012, 07:30 PM
WastedTime

Relationships after TF

What are people's experiences with relationships after the TF encounter. Is it difficult to adjust? Does it feel good but something's always a little "off"? I have been struggling for 2.5 years to get firm footing with a new woman after my twin flame encounter but everytime I'm with somebody new, while the physical sensations feel good, it's like my soul is rolling it's eyes. Can other people relate to this?
Old 22-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Ascender

Yes, definitely. Nothing compares. I'm still spending time with my fiance and more often than not we are having discussions where I get totally frustrated cause he seems to now emphasize his limits and I need to work on myself to stay patient and explain things to him, remind him, make him aware which he has asked me to do. But it's draining since we just don't vibrate on the same level anymore. He probably hasn't changed but I notice his negative self talk far far more now since I have awakened and I'm aware. Once you have realized that we are all limitless, divine love and one with everything there is, negative self talk is just soooo unattractive now. Ugh... Another reason to move on... I'd rather be on my own, really.
Old 22-04-2012, 07:44 PM
WastedTime

Yes, I understand where you're coming from. I think perhaps the most difficult obstacle in "moving on" is that you're going to have to work very hard again at effective communication with a new person. Communication is the backbone of a strong relationship which makes the TF relation so mesmerizing i think. Effective communication at all levels without even trying. Instinctively knowing what the other needs, Feeling no shame in being honest about everything and being able to do so in a way where it seems the words are flowing out of your mouth in the perfect way for them to understand. It makes life so much easier when no effort is needed to communicate effectively. Giving that up is tough.
Old 22-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by WastedTime
while the physical sensations feel good, it's like my soul is rolling it's eyes.

Im just here for this quote. I need to remember this.
Old 22-04-2012, 08:24 PM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
Im just here for this quote. I need to remember this.

Krystalle is so right........the quote says it all!! I spent a good 20 years going through the motions persay.......clueless to why i could not find another that came close to comparing to what i was blessed with in my early 20's. I am now in my mid 40's and have finally figured it out.....soul connection........apparently i am a slow study
Old 22-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Ascender
Life goes on....as long as you remember that, then you'll be on the right path. What if they were to pass away(god forbid)? Would you not move on? They would want you to....Try looking at it like that they want you to move on and want you to be happy.
Old 22-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Loving_Soul

I don't want a relationship for the sake of having one - i feel no need to move on with someone else - id rather do my mission here alone without the added pressure of a relationship with someone who I do not meld so easily with. It is not the be all and end all of life - unconditional love can be expressed in many forms without being attatched in a relationship sense. Just my POV :)
Old 22-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
I don't want a relationship for the sake of having one - i feel no need to move on with someone else - id rather do my mission here alone without the added pressure of a relationship with someone who I do not meld so easily with. It is not the be all and end all of life - unconditional love can be expressed in many forms without being attatched in a relationship sense. Just my POV :)

I feel the same way in theory, but I have a feeling in practice I would have a harder time with it. I can't imagine being with someone who isn't my TF or "better" but I am worried I will get lonely, but maybe that's just ego. I have so much love to give and very much an earthy mama goddess who likes to partake in earthly delights so I would hope I can share this with someone if not my TF and have it be just as meaningful if not all-encompassing.

That said, as of this moment, I can't imagine sharing my heart, space, time or my thoughts with anyone else except my TF. I can only keeping hoping that while we are both on this earth that we can be together in the physical.

I know a romantic relationship is not the point of TFs, but in our situation, I can see it come to fruition. Patience patience patience is being practiced and unconditional love is being sent out. Woooooosahhhhhhhhhh.
Old 22-04-2012, 09:54 PM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul

Exactly!!!! Everyone's situation is different, as is everyones tf situation...............but i totally agree with this LS as for my particular situation........it is difficult to come to the realizations i have and be in a marriage with small children.
Old 22-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Loving_Soul

I understand this and yes we are all earthly beings that have earthly desires lol I guess for me it's to use that energy to focus on the mission instead of moving on with someone per say. If I do choose to physically be with another anytime in the future they will know the entire truth of my situation.