Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-07-2022, 10:51 AM
Pathfinder

Was this a Coincidence?

Is this just a coincidence?

Hello,

is this just a coincidence that coming home from work one evening, I was making chicken noodle soup, that I just bought from the local supermarket and while it was simmering on the stove, I went to go and sit down in my living room chair to relax and put my foot up.

My boyfriend (ex-boyfriend now) at the time, was on the other side of London and I was on the opposite side of London.

Anyways, as I was relaxing and was bored, waiting also for my chicken noodle soup to cook, I thought to myself, I will just randomly text my boyfriend A for Apple, B for Bear and so on, as I was about halfway going through the alphabet I thought I will press send anyways because I couldn't be bothered to go all the way to Z.

As I hit send, I also received an sms at the exact same time. (I had like those cheap Nokia phone at the time which shows an envelope when you receive an sms).

I went to go open the message up and I couldn't believe that my boyfriend sent the SAME exact thing, but he went all the way to Z!

How on earth could that be? Out of all the things I could of said or what he could of said, it was the exact same message, even though I sent mine half way through.

That was really weird. It's not like we planned to text eachother that, I was just randomly bored. Lol

We both afterwards sent at same time "OMG!! OMG!!!"
Because like how could that be and he is on the other side of London and London is big.

I was living in a flat and this was back in 2007 or 2008 that this all happened.

What do you think? Is it just a coincidence or could there be more to the story?

Nice responses please. Kind regards. ☺️💜🤗