Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30-12-2020, 01:20 AM
SapphireBlue SapphireBlue is offline
Knower
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Sydney
Posts: 114
  SapphireBlue's Avatar
An explanation I came across on how to achieve non-duality while alive.

"When you can understand that the “real” world and the “dream” world are all but one, you will be able to move through both worlds simultaneously.

This process is a journey, and the journey may not be an easy one.

...once you can train your subconscious mind to not differentiate between these two states of consciousness, you will begin to transform your mind from your current state of duality to non-duality.

Duality is the product of the mind, where the mind believes we are separate, that there exists a left and right, light and darkness, love and hate, peace and war, but actually, duality is an illusion of the subconscious mind.

Once we become aware of the non-existence of this separation, we can bring ourselves to the truth of eternal unity, or oneness".
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30-12-2020, 02:04 AM
inavalan inavalan is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,536
 
Do you want to discuss this, or just wanted to let others know what you believe? I mean, are you interested in other opinions about this?
__________________
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30-12-2020, 03:07 AM
SapphireBlue SapphireBlue is offline
Knower
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Sydney
Posts: 114
  SapphireBlue's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Do you want to discuss this, or just wanted to let others know what you believe? I mean, are you interested in other opinions about this?


It wasn't posted with the intention of letting others know what I believe...I shared it for others who resonate with it and want to apply it to themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 30-12-2020, 03:13 AM
inavalan inavalan is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,536
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
It wasn't posted with the intention of letting others know what I believe...I shared it for others who resonate with it and want to apply it to themselves.
I see .
__________________
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 30-12-2020, 06:13 AM
JustASimpleGuy JustASimpleGuy is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Adirondack Mountains, Upstate NY
Posts: 2,785
  JustASimpleGuy's Avatar
Waking, dreaming and deep sleep. Temporary and constantly changing states of mind. There is something that's ever-present and unchanging and the task at hand is to realize That Thou Art. Changing states of mind are but events or appearances within It as is the body and everything else, whether internal fabrications of mind or the external world gathered by the senses and reconstructed within mind.

That It's ever-present and unchanging implies It's not something to be achieved but just realized and with unwavering conviction. To "know" It and from an experiential, not intellectual perspective.
__________________
"Research your own experience; absorb what is useful, reject what is useless and add what is essentially your own." ~ Bruce Lee

"Of a certainty the man who can see all creatures in himself, himself in all creatures, knows no sorrow." ~ Upanishads

https://tinyurl.com/y2mxr4s2 My YouTube Channel

JASG
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 31-12-2020, 02:01 PM
Uday_Advaita Uday_Advaita is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 94
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
"When you can understand that the “real” world and the “dream” world are all but one, you will be able to move through both worlds simultaneously.

This process is a journey, and the journey may not be an easy one.

...once you can train your subconscious mind to not differentiate between these two states of consciousness, you will begin to transform your mind from your current state of duality to non-duality.

Duality is the product of the mind, where the mind believes we are separate, that there exists a left and right, light and darkness, love and hate, peace and war, but actually, duality is an illusion of the subconscious mind.

Once we become aware of the non-existence of this separation, we can bring ourselves to the truth of eternal unity, or oneness".

Whatever you may do, you will not be able to ACHIEVE Non-duality.
It can only happen if the Mind-body Apparatus that you think , you are, is destined for it. Period.
Namaskar
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 31-12-2020, 02:33 PM
hazada guess hazada guess is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: united Kingdom
Posts: 1,041
 
When you walk on this earth inside a body, you have duality.
When you lose your body and go into spirit,then you are non-dual.

Sorry for interrupting, carry on.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 31-12-2020, 02:50 PM
JustASimpleGuy JustASimpleGuy is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Adirondack Mountains, Upstate NY
Posts: 2,785
  JustASimpleGuy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
When you walk on this earth inside a body, you have duality.
When you lose your body and go into spirit,then you are non-dual.

Sorry for interrupting, carry on.

https://deconstructingyourself.com/nonduality

Nonduality is the experience of intimacy with all things; a sense of connection to and identity with the entire universe. In this experience, the sense of being a witness or seer of things vanishes completely, and instead you feel yourself to be whatever thing you are beholding. You don’t see the mountain, you are the mountain. You don’t hear a bird, you are birdsong.
__________________
"Research your own experience; absorb what is useful, reject what is useless and add what is essentially your own." ~ Bruce Lee

"Of a certainty the man who can see all creatures in himself, himself in all creatures, knows no sorrow." ~ Upanishads

https://tinyurl.com/y2mxr4s2 My YouTube Channel

JASG
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 31-12-2020, 03:13 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 19,099
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
"When you can understand that the “real” world and the “dream” world are all but one, you will be able to move through both worlds simultaneously.
This process is a journey, and the journey may not be an easy one.
...once you can train your subconscious mind to not differentiate between these two states of consciousness, you will begin to transform your mind from your current state of duality to non-duality.
Duality is the product of the mind, where the mind believes we are separate, that there exists a left and right, light and darkness, love and hate, peace and war, but actually, duality is an illusion of the subconscious mind.
Once we become aware of the non-existence of this separation, we can bring ourselves to the truth of eternal unity, or oneness".
I love this!!!!
Train the subconscious mind ---I do that --reprogram it -
get the old concepts OUT!

Yes.
Quote:
Nonduality is the experience of intimacy with all things; a sense of connection to and identity with the entire universe. In this experience, the sense of being a witness or seer of things vanishes completely, and instead you feel yourself to be whatever thing you are beholding. You don’t see the mountain, you are the mountain. You don’t hear a bird, you are birdsong.-JASG
Omg, I love this too!
__________________
.

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.

Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence" ~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru.


*
I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)


Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 31-12-2020, 04:11 PM
Kate Matthews Kate Matthews is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 256
  Kate Matthews's Avatar
This is a wonderful share. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
"When you can understand that the “real” world and the “dream” world are all but one, you will be able to move through both worlds simultaneously.

This process is a journey, and the journey may not be an easy one.

...once you can train your subconscious mind to not differentiate between these two states of consciousness, you will begin to transform your mind from your current state of duality to non-duality.

Duality is the product of the mind, where the mind believes we are separate, that there exists a left and right, light and darkness, love and hate, peace and war, but actually, duality is an illusion of the subconscious mind.

Once we become aware of the non-existence of this separation, we can bring ourselves to the truth of eternal unity, or oneness".
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums