Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-03-2021, 09:42 AM
Master
Where can I get these love bombs? They would come in handy. All I would have to do to make someone love me is to throw a love bomb at them.
BOOOOM!!.. and then she loves me. What an incredible weapon to have. Pass me the bombs!
Old 06-03-2021, 09:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Where can I get these love bombs? They would come in handy. All I would have to do to make someone love me is to throw a love bomb at them.
BOOOOM!!.. and then she loves me. What an incredible weapon to have. Pass me the bombs!

I think I'll prefer an anthrax bomb
Old 06-03-2021, 11:05 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
Do you believe in this newer term called love bombing?

Most articles I've read claim it is something that often takes place in whirlwind romances that start off all passion but hardly last. The explanations tend to be more lengthy but here is the gist of what goes on...

The love bomber gives 120% effort with excessive contact, feeds off the other person's attention, notices the attachment from them, then finds their weak points and buttons to press only to discard them with ease before any real commitment is made to the relationship. The one being love bombed then feels defeated and left in the cold. The love bomber then returns weeks or months later at their convenience of needing attention. They know the right things to say and do that start the infatuation stage back up. After a series of gaslighting comments making the other person question their suspicions and sanity, the viscious cycle starts all over again. Unfortunately this can go on for years unnoticed where the one falling victim is continuously in a state of confusion about it all before finding the strength to put a stop to it.

Idealization, devaluation and discard are said to be the 4 phases of love bombing.

Have you experienced this before? Do you believe this behavior is a trait of a narcissist? Or do you think it's a bunch of **? Are you a love bomber? Lol
I have sadly experience it first well, the first part like you write, but we were commited but it did not feel real. I have lots and lots of blacks, memorie is blank, from the relationship til this day. I would suggest that it can be such a person who does "love bombing" who is a psychopath or have certain trades of it to some degree. Before or after I have not experienced it again in any other relationship, that has felt genuine all the way, too with the speed of it. When my current met me after a while into dating he would say you're very careful, and I thought you were very shy but you're not once I get to know you a little better, and you are a really genuine person, no games. I think if you can get out of that kind of relationship and you find yourself and you grow in yourself you will see through love bombing quicker than before.

Last edited by asearcher : 07-03-2021 at 06:40 AM.
Old 06-03-2021, 11:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
Do you believe in this newer term called love bombing?

Most articles I've read claim it is something that often takes place in whirlwind romances that start off all passion but hardly last. The explanations tend to be more lengthy but here is the gist of what goes on...

The love bomber gives 120% effort with excessive contact, feeds off the other person's attention, notices the attachment from them, then finds their weak points and buttons to press only to discard them with ease before any real commitment is made to the relationship. The one being love bombed then feels defeated and left in the cold. The love bomber then returns weeks or months later at their convenience of needing attention. They know the right things to say and do that start the infatuation stage back up. After a series of gaslighting comments making the other person question their suspicions and sanity, the viscious cycle starts all over again. Unfortunately this can go on for years unnoticed where the one falling victim is continuously in a state of confusion about it all before finding the strength to put a stop to it.

Idealization, devaluation and discard are said to be the 4 phases of love bombing.

Have you experienced this before? Do you believe this behavior is a trait of a narcissist? Or do you think it's a bunch of **? Are you a love bomber? Lol

LibbyScorp - Never heard of the term before, but after reading your posts I can honestly say I've been love bombed in every friendship I've ever had. So much so, I've become soured over time to friendships. I have a wonderful spouse and family and those relationships have outpaced and outlasted any friendship relationships. Those people have come and gone, but my family is committed to each other, accepting each other's flaws and always lifting each other up through good times and bad.
Old 07-03-2021, 05:40 AM
Guide

indirectly

out of fears

so is karma