Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 16-07-2019, 11:18 AM
God-Like God-Like is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,728
  God-Like's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

[/color] Daz, don't give the young lady a hard time!!!


Lol, Miss H, not so much a hard time but rather to just clarify what constitutes a non reactive thought based upon a thought that one should pay no attention to a thought ..

It might seem like I am picking holes into something for the sake of it, but all one has to do is look at what is suggested and then look at how one REACTS to that suggestion .

If peeps want to pay no attention to their thoughts then they pay attention to the thought of something else lol .. A one pointed focus for instance is to hold your thought upon something else in order for 'other worldly thoughts' to dissipate for use of a better word .

If you relate to what Robert adams suggests in regards to ''Do not even react to your own thoughts'' then surely one should not react to your thoughts in such a way where you focus on something else in order to make them go away lol ..

Don't shoot the messenger .. I am just pointing out the irony / contradiction ..

Do you see them? Some peeps don't because they are soooo fixated on the thoughts of other's they get a little lost within them ..



x dazzle x
__________________
Everything under the sun is in tune,but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 16-07-2019, 03:29 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 19,099
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
If you relate to what Robert adams suggests in regards to ''Do not even react to your own thoughts'' then surely one should not react to your thoughts in such a way where you focus on something else in order to make them go away lol ..
Don't shoot the messenger .. I am just pointing out the irony / contradiction ..

Do you see them? Some peeps don't because they are soooo fixated on the thoughts of other's they get a little lost within them ..
Gosh, Robert's words seemed so simple and sweet...I was getting lost in his thoughts...
just like you said...a little wonderland of such simplicity and wisdom. Um, I think I now want to shoot the messenger...
__________________
.

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.

Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence" ~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru.


*
I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)


Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 16-07-2019, 05:12 PM
Tara5 Tara5 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 174
  Tara5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I am just pointing out the irony / contradiction ..

x dazzle x

I live from my heart space and his teachings touch my heart deeply.....so, i can't find any contradictions in his words..

Thanks for sharing your valuable insights with us. I greatly appreciate it.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 16-07-2019, 05:17 PM
Tara5 Tara5 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 174
  Tara5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn


Daz, don't give the young lady a hard time!!!

Keep up the good work,Tara.

No, he is not giving me a hard time, on the contrary, I've learned a lot from him

Thank you so much, dear Miss Hepburn
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 16-07-2019, 05:22 PM
Tara5 Tara5 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 174
  Tara5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn


Just a cute story...I have a gorgeous Ramana book that I pull out on my shelf so I can see his face all the time.
One time I just glanced at his face and suddenly was given another one of my 'moments'...except this
altered state lasted 2 hours of being 'struck' with an awesome realization...my dog even knew, "Um...you're different..."
Whew. I love when that happens.

What an amazing and profoundly beautiful experience Master's grace

I had a vision of Ramana in my dream and since then everything changed.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 16-07-2019, 05:49 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 19,099
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara5
What an amazing and profoundly beautiful experience Master's grace
I had a vision of Ramana in my dream and since then everything changed.
I know, right!!!? Dreams!!!

I counsel people often...I tell them anything can happen ...one dream can change everything with your mean boss.

Ok u pulled my arm...so this medium woman extraordinaire ...wanted to meet with me to help her with her boss...short version ...
I said, Believe he will change...ANYthing could change him in ONE day, overnight...
as in, a dream, he could see a terrible accident, just anything...but believe.
She is a powerful lady...NEXT morn she is called into his office...he is all smiles praising her...
Wow, on this one!


\/
Oh, that daz, I'm gonna beat him up one day. xo
__________________
.

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.

Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence" ~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru.


*
I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)


Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 17-07-2019, 03:06 AM
Tara5 Tara5 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 174
  Tara5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know, right!!!? Dreams!!!

I counsel people often...I tell them anything can happen ...one dream can change everything with your mean boss.

Ok u pulled my arm...so this medium woman extraordinaire ...wanted to meet with me to help her with her boss...short version ...
I said, Believe he will change...ANYthing could change him in ONE day, overnight...
as in, a dream, he could see a terrible accident, just anything...but believe.
She is a powerful lady...NEXT morn she is called into his office...he is all smiles praising her...


Wow ! Miracles happen to those who believe in them.



Quote:
\/
Oh, that daz, I'm gonna beat him up one day. xo

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 17-07-2019, 03:32 AM
Tara5 Tara5 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 174
  Tara5's Avatar

[IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 17-07-2019, 04:25 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 6,309
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
***

Feeling presence of innocence
In fragmented thoughts absence
The flowing rippleless stillness
Of divine entwined being-ness
Transmutation by magnetism
Bridging all illusionary chasms
In being becoming & blossoming
In tandem with divine love pulsating

Within

***
__________________
Divine miracle
Renewal continual
Within heart spacial
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 17-07-2019, 07:18 AM
Tara5 Tara5 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 174
  Tara5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
***

Feeling presence of innocence
In fragmented thoughts absence
The flowing rippleless stillness
Of divine entwined being-ness
Transmutation by magnetism
Bridging all illusionary chasms
In being becoming & blossoming
In tandem with divine love pulsating

Within

***

The song of silence! These kinda songs come from the Unknown

You wrote it, right?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums