Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-03-2021, 09:18 AM
Pathfinder
Color Polygamy Familys & Global Female Wealth Equality 2021-??

Oh the power of Love. So growing up in Washington State has taught me a lifetime of truths about human nature & a multitude about human love & happiness. When it rains 50% of the year, you quickly learn what parts of life truly matter to maintain a high level of emotional satisfaction. Particularly by forging deep friendships & a creating a strong sense of social security. Now I’ve always been a highly sensitive person and this beautiful attribute has indeed decorated my soul with a brain full of ways to protect this sensitivity, mainly through communication & a strong leadership foundation of psychology. The perks of heightened expression & communication come with a unlimited palette of emotional benefits especially when creating relationships. Growing up I had every kind of social example set for me through the sexual Identity social movement, and an overall rule of acceptance grew as the empathy for others became an integral component of realities. I remember one year when I was living in downtown Seattle near the pike market, I hopped down from my apartment to join the sights & celebrations of the annual pride festival marching through the streets, with hundreds of thousands of people. Realizing that day, that there is really no way to stand out any further , and also recognizing how powerful having a sense of ‘Pride’ is for overall happiness.

To be on the path for equality is so important in life, and I find it crucial especially here during Black History Month, how it quickly becomes imperative to stay on the pressing forefront of democracy in our republic in the United States, to ensure social progress is achieved to balance the biases of our heritage, ensuring liberties do not get swept under by stagnation & inaction.

When I was a teen I grew in love with a beautiful girl & we’ve been together ever since. A truly passionate source to my spiritual development. Years ago we had both decided that we were Polyamorous. I communicated I enjoy my intimacy with other girls, and she had voiced her opinion that she was Bi & had interests in other females. We communicated openly. I explained to her that I was physically driven & enjoyed a larger spectrum of female companionship, and friendships. She voiced she was emotionally driven by her desire for a deep female intimate friendship. We are perfect together. The most important keys about successful relationships I have learned is having openness & communication. Sobriety, Vegetarianism, fitness & education are a close second. Last year really pressed the social button on my spiritual journey & I was given instruction to envision some larger matriarchal societal movement, one that encompassed evolution to a non conforming societal role for my female companions. My feeling is that equal Wealth & Wages for females are going to press the Top boundaries of family dynamics, allowing for the emotional maturity of the masculine spirit, rekindling a much necessary sensitivity for humanities physical safety in the path ahead.

Well it crossed my mind last year, that while Polyamory is socially acceptable, the next component in the movement for Marriage Equality(& spiritual freedom) has to be Polygamy. While I am not necessarily motivated by marriage for any reason, perhaps because of my diverse upbringing, I can see how this freedom would be required for any Polyamorous groups that are passionate about legal equality. Especially In this day and age where we have almost unlimited access to social networks, group matchmaking is sure to be a sustained vision for billions to come. How do we free all of these Hearts? How do we evolve love? What year will this happen? My thoughts go immediately to China where their celebration of Singles Day on 11/11 (representing Chinese singles) is now globally recognized as the single largest shopping day of the year. A clear statement to relationships in the realm of infinite possibilities. My feeling is empowering relationships globally has become a pressing matter.

Almost there!

Namaste
-Jesse

“When women and girls rise, their communities and their countries rise with them." --Michelle Obama

“It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

My YouTube Channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCUL2-epErWG7ObNM8Q6KY2w
Old 07-03-2021, 09:49 AM
Lorelyen

Humans have managed to swathe the mating game in thick layers of taboo, long moved away from Nature's intent. Now it seems they want to turn it into a bureaucracy!

Why bother with marriage at all? The legal stuff?
"Love? I'm not getting married for love! I want to be financially protected when the sex turns sour."