Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

Take a breath and remember "respect" in what one puts forth in comments.

Discussion not debate, respect not preaching.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 25-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Members

Take a breath and remember "respect" in what one puts forth in comments.

Discussion not debate, respect not preaching.

Lynn
SF Admin

Three cheers for Lynn. Best post on this thread for a while. Respect for others is what is needed here, and in all of life for that matter. Nothing wrong with confidently stating your beliefs, but for goodness sake, let us all stop belittling and castigating each other, simply because their understandings and beliefs differ from your own.
Old 26-12-2018, 12:05 AM
Newbie ;)

To me, the climactic moment of death reaches far above the religious idea of Heaven and Hell, God vs The Devil, the Dark Side and the Light Side. Death should not be feared but embraced with open arms, for death re-unites us with our loved ones, provides all of us with wonderful ways to create, and provides the opportunity to expand our horizon, way beyond the conventional three-dimensional boundaries of time and space.
Old 26-12-2018, 03:33 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
It isn't my intention to play mind games or get anyone to go along with anything.

Yes, it is (and it is obvious)

You and a1candidate will never be able to have the "proof" you seek; the point of all Sparrow's posts, and reinforced by Miss Hepburn, is for you to find the same inner wisdom and joy.

JL.
Old 26-12-2018, 06:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

You and a1candidate will never be able to have the "proof" you seek; the point of all Sparrow's posts, and reinforced by Miss Hepburn, is for you to find the same inner wisdom and joy.

JL.

Scientific proof requires repeatable and observable data with strict controls over the events being witnessed. Sparrow's statements, and spiritual phenomena in general, cannot be subjected to any form of rigid, intellectual proof, simply because such proof is not possible. Facts, phenomena, observations, statements etc. are one thing, but proof of them is another. Furthermore, the ability to appreciate proof is a totally different thing altogether. Mankind has yet to devise an accurate system that can prove whether Sparrow's inner wisdom is true or not, such as a primitive yet reliable set of scales for measuring the weight of an object.
Old 26-12-2018, 09:23 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
ImthatIm
1.Watch out for the children eating, underground reptilian beings in Mexico.
But don't be alarmed.

2.Re-incarnation is a misconception.

3.My Spirit is pure, so I have no need of re-incarnation.

4.Life is neutral, what happens to you is your own fault according to your state of Being.

5.How you kill matters, but ultimately the killing of the fetus or animal is the same the spirit lives in afterlife or simply returns.

My apologizes
These are paraphrased quotes I like from
spiritguidesparrow website and blog that lead me to this wonderful thread.
I find the website and blog much easier to navigate.
Old 30-12-2018, 11:35 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

JL.

It is my belief, that those two accounts are the same person. Lol.
Old 30-12-2018, 03:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by David mc
hello sparrow greetings from the emerald isle of Ireland.I have been reading the threads for a long time now,your knowledge and the way you word things are quite heartening. I would like to ask you about what is our ultimate goal in the afterlife. thank you.my name is David.

Dear David mc,

Greetings to you, and those who walk with you during this new year.

I am flattered you credit me with the capacity to speak for all beings within the unseen world, however, such would not be the true reality. The goals of each of us are as wide and diverse as there are stars in the night sky. Just as there are stars you have yet to discover, there too are values, aspirations, and unravelling layers of realities that present forever new scopes of activity.

The simplified answer to your question that you can most relate to would be to create. The process of creation is an infinite one because there is always something else to create. The wisest of us all still do not know the extent of what can be created, and it is our ultimate joy and journey to experience getting there. I hope this answers your question.

Love and joy.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 30-12-2018, 03:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
It is my belief, that those two accounts are the same person. Lol.

Dear Colorado,

To whom are you referring in this regard?

-Sparrow

Old 30-12-2018, 03:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redburyva
Hi Sparrow :))

How are you feeling these days?

Are you still creating artwork in your free time?

All the best!!

Dear Redburyva,

What an uncomplicated yet profound question.

There is so much I relish to feel that I allow myself to feel all things. I consume a simple feeling as I would a long awaited home cooked meal. I dance like a ballerina at the embrace of sorrow, and flare like a firework at the kiss of a simple joy. How I feel is through the eyes of an angel and the heart of a child.

Free time? What is this? I do not think we have met.

The artwork of my ultimate passion flows through the canvas of my consciousness, my friend.

-Sparrow