Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-12-2018, 10:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Oh that is depressing, SGS :( I don't think I want to die, or for my loved ones to cease to exist. I'm scared for this world.

Dear janielee,

You cannot die nor can you cease to exist.
I cannot see how it is depressing. The time frame I made reference to is trillions of years from now. Human beings will have long moved on from planet Earth because it ceased to sustain them in their needs. Happens on all planets.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-12-2018, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Spirit Guide Sparrow

Your insights are always quite interesting, I have to say

In my job, which I've now resigned from, I kept having a sense of what might happen - and then these things became reality. It was like I would get a "hunch" and then later, the person (who wanted me out) did do those things.

Is this a sixth sense?

Spirit Guide Sparrow, can you say anymore - anything.

Thanks, J.

Dear janielee,

Well now, you do not have to say, you choose to.

I will say this. If you paint yourself into a probable picture of negativity through thought and belief, so shall that picture come true.

Sixth sense is most active and accurate when your ego is out of the way, and when negative beliefs are not colouring your perception of events. If you are afraid of something happening, most likely it eventually will.

-Sparrow

Old 17-12-2018, 10:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
As a Spirit Guide, you are apparently able to access non-physical realms and extraterrestrial sources of knowledge (e.g. Akashic records). To test your spiritual prowess, I have written down a 13-Digit password in the following format:

****/*****/****

Those who claim to know the origin and fate of the entire Universe, should also know something as trivial as a simple password.

Dear a1candidate,

So it is, Sparrow must be reduced to performing parlour tricks for sceptics?
Since when does it become the role and responsibility of a spirit guide, or in fact any selfless being, to test their “spiritual prowess?”

If you are seeking to be wowed by spiritual prowess perhaps you should simply tune into a Derek Acorah television show.

That was a joke, in case you missed it.

On this, let us be clear and understood. The best use and application of my energy and experience, as well as the courteous access and singular privilege to the Asceleottyi, will neither be proven nor personified through the entertainment of your insecurity or inability to perceive the resonate frequency of truth. Let us speak more on this.

The rewards of experience through the unyielding pursuit of self-discovery and connectivity have served me to distinguish between honesty and dishonesty. The rewards of heart wisdom through the intense exploration of love and spirit have always served me to distinguish between truth and fiction. I have earned this capacity through my own journey. The challenge of and journey through the minefield of information is the responsibility of you, and you alone, through which you must apply your own experience and heart wisdom. How and when I choose to demonstrate my capacity to benefit others will be made manifest through my own intention, and through my own chosen approach, not one merely convenient to yours. I will certainly not undertake this journey for you or perform captivating party tricks to impress or meet your expectations of what I must be.

Quote:
Imagine if you were asked to design a scientific experiment to demonstrate that a) there is such a thing as life after death, or b) consciousness exists outside the brain. You are free to employ any tool or method, as long as your experiment can be publicly replicated by an independent panel of scientists. Do you think it is possible to conduct such an experiment, and if so, how would you implement it?

Very well. Any tool and method? The most efficient tool and method I would employ is consciousness. A panel of scientists may replicate such experiment if they actually utilised their heart wisdom for its intended purpose, and did not solely rely on physical intellect for answers. With dedication, training and considerable patience A) and B) would be Self-realised without external paraphernalia. Physical intellect without the involvement of love and the vibration through which heart wisdom resonates can only take your perception of reality so far. This truth has already been demonstrated by many wise teachers and spiritual practitioners. Yet the wisest are too frequently discarded for their inconvenient approach.

If your query is preloaded within the limitation of, and reliance of, physical intellect and physical paraphernalia then I would leave such exercise to those who depend on that platform.

Since you must not understand consciousness to be the most efficient tool for exploring such experience, your query presents alignment to a concept of need. A need for a set categorised form of proof and evidence that fits a particular specified outlook and perspective. It is not the role or responsibility of another to prove or disprove your own personal outlook or perspective. The challenge was created by you, for your own need, and accordingly must be a journey for you.

Though you could ask Derek Acorah.

-Sparrow

Old 17-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
Thank you again, Sparrow.
From the outside, it seems beautiful. From the point of view of a separate consciousness, it sounds a little like a choice between eternal love in slavery, or eternal suffering in freedom.
I am not concerned about losing the human personality, traits, behaviors. I am concerned about losing that "I" that observes, and the free will I get with it.
I am also concerned that if I meet my departed loved ones, it won't actually be they, but their spirits, which I will meet. Granted, they are a tiny part of that spirit, and so still somewhere in there.

Dear Convolution,

I cannot comprehend how sublime love could be perceived as slavery. This of course is reflective of your current relationship to your spirit and where you are in your spiritual understanding. You cannot lose that “I” that observes. For you to experience anything whatsoever as a sentient being you must first be Self-aware. You cannot know that you exist and not remain Self-aware.

Your departed loved ones will be just how you remember them in every detail. This is so because they will have access to your memories of them and will embody whatever you wish them to embody. You could spend 100 years living out the rest of your life, and still they would not have changed. That is an absolute minuscule grain of sand of time to existence in the spirit world. There are jolly old souls who still dally around the ether world in bracae bottoms and tunics, capes and jewellery accessories from hundreds, and even thousands of years past.

In expressing that you fear it will not be your loved ones, but their spirits interacting with you, indicates you have not understood what the spirit is in my former dialogue. If you fill your mother with the love of Prime Creator, your mother does not become any less your mother. Try to fully absorb what has been said to you, my friend.

-Sparrow

Old 17-12-2018, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Dear SGS

I just read some news of a woman who killed herself after enduring pain no one should endure. I won't go into the details but I am so sad. How could this .. I don't know what we can do. The reality is I can't even help myself, all I focus on is survival, and yet there are so many people in this world who need our help. And yet every time I have helped, I can't help - I get too involved, too emotional, I care too much. I am so weak, so helpless, so sad.

Dear janielee,

I am aware that someone somewhere takes their own life every day of every week. This fact is simply not newsworthy to appear in media publications. The young are especially vulnerable at this time due to the overwhelming social pressures which exist and absence of precise support. In these counter productive modern cities, where technology surpasses morality and spirituality, not enough energy exists within preventative measures. This is the same for many other aspects of society, such as the medical industry.
The advent of more advanced technologies have diminished the capacity of the young to connect spiritually and naturally to other beings.

-Sparrow

Old 17-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
Does a spirit ever go through the between life journey alone?

Greetings.

There is no between life, for there is no beginning or end to life; life simply is, forever.
It is impossible for life, at any time, to be alone. But you may create the experience that you are.

-Sparrow

Old 17-12-2018, 10:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I'm sorry but I must just interject that this is silly. and also so you are aware Sparrow has already said that they nor anyone knows everything. there's also a matter of what's worth knowing so I can't say for certain or speak for Sparrow, but I find it unlikely they'll be tempted to figure out or share your password. lol I'm sorry it's just
thank you for the laugh *hugs* I could also argue that Sparrow has provided a lot of information that has indefinable value and perhaps to satiate your skepticism you could just keep reading what Sparrow has written here, or check out their website. and if you don't find anything that seems true to you then you have your answer, but if you do find truth you'll find more than the answer to that one silly question and it'll be worth it.

http://www.spiritguidesparrow.com/in...iritguide.html

I already asked a question Sparrow, but I was wondering if you are a male or female in your human body this lifetime. and while on your website 'about me' page looking to see if you shared your human gender, I saw a name Metatron which I saw earlier with people asking one of my other favorite enlightened beings about on his youtube channel (his name is Doelow just in case you're interested).. The concept of connection to past beings and all that has escaped me somehow so if you would be willing, I would be interested in your interpretation of what exactly the importance and possibilities are with the types of figures you mentioned such as Metatron, Archangel Raphael, Saint Germain and Quan Yin, etc.. I know little about the historical, metaphysical or other information about them. I've never heard of some of them but happen to have a few pieces or art saved to my computer that are apparently of Quan Yin. and I heard Saint Germain is associated with the violet light/flame? I would love to know what you think about the violet flame too. Anything you feel like sharing about any of the figures you mentioned or didn't mention in that paragraph of your site, and the whole phenomena or practice behind it so I can understand better. If you want to. Thank you very much again

Dear Sapphirez,

I am delighted to relay that remote perception is not beyond my ability, and I use it quite often. I have never used it, or ever will, to prove my capacity for love or wisdom, or cure another's scepticism however.

I had indeed noticed that you were thinking of me to be female. I take compliment in this, though I am actually male.

Again, I take no credit for such website. Samantha must receive all credit, for that is her venture. As it is, it stands somewhat out of date and does not accurately represent my energy as it is now. This is because my energy and consciousness transforms rather expeditiously through experience and new connections I forge. This is certainly true due to my developed emotional and sensual capacity which opens many doors for me. I will often deliver specific information, as I have in the past, necessary to draw individuals somewhere more appropriate for a later time.

It is preferable to me at this time that I solely represent the Asceleottyi and no other. I can only retain vibrational compatibility and connection to this group because they are my long time companions and friends. They are also those who will work with you through me if you give your consent. I have in the past represented their energy through words, images and exercises to connect with them.

-Sparrow

Old 17-12-2018, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Asking for verification is neither silly nor trivial - it is a necessary precaution that every careful person should undertake.

I would agree. Though not a precaution through fear of deceit, but a heartfelt desire to validate ones own ideas about themselves. This is why you are on the Earth, to validate concepts (not concerns) about who you are.

Verification of a truth, whether it be something I relay or any other external source of information, falls to the task and challenge, within the journey that is yours, and yours alone. I will not perform the hard work for you that is required to validate your own reality I perceive; you are going to have to put effort into expanding the limits of your own experience through commitment to self-development and consciousness development.

There are a great many routes you may take to validate everything I have ever spoken if you would simply commit yourself in finding them through self-determination. It was never necessary for Sparrow to ask for verification from those who came before me, of greater wisdom than I, for my soul yearned to experience these truths for myself in what was earned through my unrelenting pursuit of genuine unbiased understanding. It rose to become the origin and meaning behind my spirit name and the identity I am recognised by within the Ultraverse.

You must recreate your own truth and validate it through your own experience, not through the experience or capabilities of a spirit guide. If I can do it, so too can you.

-Sparrow

Old 17-12-2018, 11:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,
I have passed on that important concern to admin for technical assessment.

Dear Tobi,

How delightful. I extend my thanks. I am certain forum members will be more at ease in the knowledge that their personal information is secure when accessing the site.
Many festive blessings upon you.

-Sparrow

Old 17-12-2018, 06:59 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear janielee,

Well now, you do not have to say, you choose to.

I will say this. If you paint yourself into a probable picture of negativity through thought and belief, so shall that picture come true.

Sixth sense is most active and accurate when your ego is out of the way, and when negative beliefs are not colouring your perception of events. If you are afraid of something happening, most likely it eventually will.

-Sparrow

Spirit Guide,

Can you please help me then as follows:

1. How do I stop this cycle of negativity and fear that I seem to be engulfed in? If and as I have "set things in motion" how do I stop this from occurring?

2. I'm scared of a natural disaster or drowning.

3. Looking back over the last few years, I've been stuck in a rut. Will I ever be happy and joyous and have abundance? I'm scared I will never have this in my life now. I'm scared

4. I got pushed out of a job even though I was acting with integrity, service, and passion - the "political manipulators" won - I didn't. I feel terrible. I don't want to not have a way to sustain myself and my family - yet I tried I really tried this time, Sparrow!!! What am I doing wrong? Why won't life let me move forward int he way I want to. I am getting older now, I'm so tired.

Please help.

JL