Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Knower
Poltergeist?

I am relating this story which was told me to by a witness who was describing these experiences to me. He was not the only witness to the event. I have discussed the matter with one other witness who confirmed the story.

These strange events occurred in late 1985, at the what was then the Pineapple Pub (which was closed down in May 1985). The public house is located in Norwich, Norfolk, UK.

I will jump straight in. There were a group of teenagers, who entered the closed premise of the public house, looking for alcohol, cigarettes and the like. Eventually they reach the bar area of the pub. To there surprise, there were still coats, handbags, drinks left of the table, some of the drinks were half empty, and behind the bar the till, and the "shorts" and beer pumps were still int-acted. The witnesses stated that the bar and tables were covered in a thin layer of dust. They also stated that it seemed like everybody left in a hurry. Further all of the witnesses felt something was watching them, and was curious as to why they were there.

One of the witnessed said, lets get all the stuff..being money, crisps, and "fags" as he put it. They then made the decision, since they believed the building would be empty, to explore and go up stair to see what else they could find.

This is when the disturbing events occurred. They left the main bar area via a "swinging door" which lead upstairs. As soon as the last person went through the door, they all heard thudding sounds..about 5 or 6, rapid one after the other. Upon turning around, they noticed the tips of some kind of blade were sticking through the door, they just went through. They were very shocked by this, then they started hearing noises come was the bar area (there was a kitchen area just behind the bar). They went back through this door, and there were "kitchen or chef knifes sticking in the door!", (it was believed some other kids were messing around just to get rid of them, even though they didnt find anyone). They checked out the area in the bar and then the kitchen...nothing was found. They decided to still have a look around. As they started to go up stairs, the last one in the queue so to speaked noticed a "blackboard" right by the swing door in the hallway that lead to the stairs. There was "scribbled" writing on the board which read "your going to die". This had an effect on this witness.

After searching the rooms up stairs, which contained clothes, beds etc., one of them decided that it might be worth the effort to search the attic as well, as long as they were there. They all eventually managed to find and enter the attic via a ladder. Up in the attic to their surprise, was a lot of dead birds (pigeons etc.) And the smell was horrendous. There wasnt much up in the attic, but they noticed some kind of opening in the roof. They explored further by exiting the build via this opening (maybe due to what had occurred down stairs?). The last person to exit via this opening, felt a "very strong grip" on the bottom of his leg, trying to pull him down, it took all the remaining witnesses to pull him up. He was obviously very scared at this point.

They managed to get to the ground, via outside drainage pipes. After they left the grounds, two of the witnesses, looked back at the building, and both of them, could see a little girl in a up stair window, dressed in what looked like "Victorian clothing" with a "diabolical grin" on her face. And the most strangest thing she (?) had very red eyes! The witnesses both felt very strongly at this point, the feeling that this little girl "knew who they were". After this incident that ran away from the building.

The witness who related this story too me, did some background research on the history of the area. He found out, that the grounds were on the outside of the city walls, and this is where in time past a leper colony existed at that location. Further that there was also workhouse on that, or very near that site at some point.

I myself, cannot, confirm, deny or provide any further insight into these events..make up your own mind.