Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-07-2011, 10:40 PM
northstar

hmm... not so... but you believe what you wish, no matter to me...

ok... lets get down to brass tacks... lets hear the 'one truth' and the 'one way'...

whoops... sorry for the double post...
Old 08-07-2011, 10:55 PM
~.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar
hmm... not so... but you believe what you wish, no matter to me...

ok... lets get down to brass tacks... lets hear the 'one truth' and the 'one way'...

whoops... sorry for the double post...

Have you not read the thread?

All truth leads to more truth.
How you possibly think I said one truth.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:02 PM
northstar

well gee... could it be the many times you've said to other posters that they are being deceived and wrong... now com-on... dont side-step... gimme your best shot...
Old 08-07-2011, 11:03 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~.~
You can not climb the mountain to the top,
Until you are completely honest.
It is, a mountain of truth, for pete's sake!

:)
Aww don't you start, I get enough of that from my teachers!!!
Old 08-07-2011, 11:03 PM
~.~

Omg

Recognize.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:04 PM
~.~

There isn't any side-steping.

If it's proven false, don't include it on your path.

Simple as it gets.

Last edited by Kaere : 10-07-2011 at 12:14 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:06 PM
~.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Aww don't you start, I get enough of that from my teachers!!!

Well, it happens to be the backbone of any true spiritualist journey with hopes of changing the world for the better.

Good teaching.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:10 PM
~.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar
well gee... could it be the many times you've said to other posters that they are being deceived and wrong... now com-on... dont side-step... gimme your best shot...

Look, I see you fishing for me to say something about jesus so you can dump an emotional pile of **** on it.

All questions concerning me and the Christ, might want to view my short clip at how I stunned a kid by changing a storm in the sky with a prayer through Christ.

;)
Old 08-07-2011, 11:11 PM
northstar

no... you were the one who said (more or less)... play it straight... be honest... and all that... i'm not being mean... i'm all for free will... lets just put our cards on the table... you're the no ** guy... soooo... lets hear it... the words behind the words...
Old 08-07-2011, 11:13 PM
northstar

yeah i saw the clip... thats not hard for the spirits to do, but there is a responsibility that goes with that... the weather has to go somewhere... and i know christ... he gave me my teacher in the heavens... nice guy... i like him...