Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 08-07-2011, 09:46 PM
northstar
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~.~
Unusual choice of word?
What planet did I land on here.
Rofl.

I thought I was being polite.

you were, you were... lol
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-07-2011, 09:49 PM
~.~
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Ah, but you seem to assume I am making choices based on self-deception. I AM not. You can climb... and you can fly.


I assume nothing.
'This is still my truth'
Means that you're not flying, since you're still emotionally equipped for defense from those land bound.

Can we be honest here, or am I just gonna make you angry with the truth?


Edited by SF Staff
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-07-2011, 09:55 PM
~.~
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar
i give up... what is the distinguishable trait of the human that capped off a general of darkness single handed... in any generation...


For one, it is not entirely uncommon for people to know me in other realms, and know me in this one as well.

Speaking as you spoke, you should know.
In fact I'm pretty sure you said you did.

Where I come from ** talks, and reality walks.
Right?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-07-2011, 09:57 PM
~.~
Posts: n/a
 
Now in none of my threads here, do I want bogus grandiose statements.
It detracts from the truth.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-07-2011, 10:04 PM
Enya
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~.~
I assume nothing.
'This is still my truth'
Means that you're not flying, since you're still emotionally equipped for defense from those land bound.

Can we be honest here, or am I just gonna make you angry with the truth?
You can share your truth if you wish. I'm not totally flying, not yet, but I've certainly had a few trial flights and am ready to leave the nest. It's a huge sky...
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-07-2011, 10:14 PM
~.~
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
You can share your truth if you wish. I'm not totally flying, not yet, but I've certainly had a few trial flights and am ready to leave the nest. It's a huge sky...


Please, proceed through all my threads with this sort of honesty.
I don't miss much, when it comes to people's spiritual prowess,
So.

I guess, I might seem rude at first...
But I have a lot of experience calling people out,
Teaching them,
And helping them fly.

My whole rant about truth and your path, was simply because you weren't being honest to yourself.

You can not climb the mountain to the top,
Until you are completely honest.
It is, a mountain of truth, for pete's sake!

:)
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-07-2011, 10:15 PM
~.~
Posts: n/a
 
And Enya...

When can I upload an avatar?

:)
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-07-2011, 10:23 PM
northstar
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~.~
For one, it is not entirely uncommon for people to know me in other realms, and know me in this one as well.

Speaking as you spoke, you should know.
In fact I'm pretty sure you said you did.

Where I come from ** talks, and reality walks.
Right?

yes... i've been OBE into the dimensions... but i was expecting a dif answer... when i met the beast i had the mark of christ on me... but thats not the whole thing... i also had no fear as he looked into my soul... and when i looked into his... i saw there was no evil there...

you... have a different take on it, me thinks...
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-07-2011, 10:34 PM
~.~
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar
yes... i've been OBE into the dimensions... but i was expecting a dif answer... when i met the beast i had the mark of christ on me... but thats not the whole thing... i also had no fear as he looked into my soul... and when i looked into his... i saw there was no evil there...

you... have a different take on it, me thinks...


Well it's quite simple really. Your spiritual journey was hijacked, you've been places as many have, but under a charade.

Do you really think the beast has no evil in it?

Looking into the beast itself has been enough to drive many insane.

My take is pretty simple on things, but it's acknowledging first that there are two stories being told.

One of darkness, and one of light.

And only one set is truth through and through.

Tho, darkness does abuse the truth in stories too.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-07-2011, 10:39 PM
northstar
Posts: n/a
 
hmm... not so... but you believe what you wish, no matter to me...

ok... lets get down to brass tacks... lets hear the 'one truth' and the 'one way'...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums