Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
Jehovah God gave man free will, but NOT to use it in an immoral and debauched type way ,(1Peter 2:16 as free, yet not using liberty as a cloak for wickedness, but as bond servants of God). MANY believe that we are given "free will" to live exactly as we please, with NO consequences. if that were the case, there wouldn't have been a flood which destroyed ALL who refuse to worship the God of Israel. peace

Why do you feel we ought to have free will?
Explain.
With regard to eternity? Wherein the Almighty can observe both past and future in, "time"?

With regard to the Fall, of both the angelic, and of mankind?
But, you so feel this organic dimension in time, is real.
But, you are mistaken...

The timeless and eternity, are the greater reality, and Truth.
That within time is temporary.

You can do whatever you like. Take another human life, or your own. You can be cruel, or not to try to prove you have free will.
But? It is all a, "known", apart from time.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-09-2020, 05:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Why do you feel we ought to have free will?
Explain.
With regard to eternity? Wherein the Almighty can observe both past and future in, "time"?

With regard to the Fall, of both the angelic, and of mankind?
But, you so feel this organic dimension in time, is real.
But, you are mistaken...

The timeless and eternity, are the greater reality, and Truth.
That within time is temporary.

You can do whatever you like. Take another human life, or your own. You can be cruel, or not to try to prove you have free will.
But? It is all a, "known", apart from time.

' Why do you feel we ought to have free will? '

If we didn't have ' Free Will ' we would be nothing more than Robots.....
Thank Evolution.....
Old 20-09-2020, 07:33 PM
Master
Bologna sky.

What has been written in scripture, the Lord's Word, regarding our future approaches us.

Though, it may seem otherwise to you and most.

If time is the illusion, as many physicists tell us, how real are our lives here, after we depart?
In fact, all the millions of years regarding our development is nothing, compared with eternity.

So, again, this is why the fallen angel is called the "god of this world". "The prince and power of the air".
Originally, Adam was like the ascended Christ. But, things changed after the fall.
This is not the original earth, and,
"You've been living in a dreamworld."

But, you can't tell until after you've departed.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-09-2020, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Bologna sky.

What has been written in scripture, the Lord's Word, regarding our future approaches us.

If time is the illusion, as many physicists tell us, how real are our lives here, after we depart?
In fact, all the millions of years regarding our development is nothing, compared with eternity.

So, again, this is why the fallen angel is called the "god of this world". "The prince and power of the air".
Originally, Adam was like the ascended Christ. But, things changed after the fall.

' Bologna sky '

No thanks Morph I don't like ' Smoked Sausage '
Old 20-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Bologna sky '

No thanks Morph I don't like ' Smoked Sausage '

The only things real is what we've experienced regarding how we've responded to the call of salvation.

Old 20-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
The only things real is what we've experienced regarding how we've responded to the call of salvation.

What's salvation got to do with Smoked Sausage
Old 20-09-2020, 09:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Bologna sky.

Things are not that simple, I've dedicated my entire life trying to figure out the truth and all I know, it's only a knowing in part, not a full knowing, not the whole picture.

You should study the many NDEs people had, you will learn more about the afterlife, for me, this is the only reliable source, why? They have seen what fleshly eyes can't see. You will also see how one's thoughts shape the experience of the after life...
Old 21-09-2020, 07:27 AM
Master
I'm familiar with NDE's.

I've stated that Paradise is a timeless situation.
That, the timeless is the greater reality and truth.

Old 21-09-2020, 08:12 AM
Master

Quote:
I'm familiar with NDE's.

I've stated that Paradise is a timeless situation.
That, the timeless is the greater reality and truth.

Yes, but the NDEs give us a totally different picture then what we have been told by the religions of the world, this should give you some food for thought.. I watched many people talk about their experiences and also read a lot about this subject.

I agree, there's a higher reality where the truth is completely known, this is like a dream world.
Old 21-09-2020, 09:13 AM
Master

maybe God is a libertarian, small government, freedom of will, but with a social safety net