Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-09-2020, 01:58 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
thank you Big John, but you know as I say, ALL Glory goes to Jehovah! because it's him who place the words for me to relay. he wants all of us to gain accurate knowledge ,(Pro. 3:5,6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths). satan on the other hand, tries to fool us into believing his lies ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil). but he can't if we stick close to Jehovah and Jesus!

That all sounds rather scary. Many will conjure up images of horns, pitchforks, and pits of burning sulfur, when someone says Satan, a very scary image indeed. But I think the thing we should probably fear more is our own fears and the paths they may lead us down. One's fears are one of the easiest ways others use to manipulate us.

Old 04-09-2020, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
thank you Big John, but you know as I say, ALL Glory goes to Jehovah! because it's him who place the words for me to relay. he wants all of us to gain accurate knowledge ,(Pro. 3:5,6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths). satan on the other hand, tries to fool us into believing his lies ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil). but he can't if we stick close to Jehovah and Jesus!

I enjoy reading your comments which you derive from God's word.

It is like drinking water at an oasis.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 04-09-2020, 09:51 PM
Master
What if Jesus was indeed ‘at one with God’, but he still perceived the Truth through his cultural lens being Judaism. The importance of working on the self isn’t so apparent in Judaism, where it is more the relationship between self and God, or self and Satan. He did make it clear that the Kingdom was within though.
Old 05-09-2020, 03:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
What if Jesus was indeed ‘at one with God’, but he still perceived the Truth through his cultural lens being Judaism. The importance of working on the self isn’t so apparent in Judaism, where it is more the relationship between self and God, or self and Satan. He did make it clear that the Kingdom was within though.
Because God the Christ entity is all Holy, all Loving & all merciful.
And if an individual is in an atonement state of being with the Almighty, then that individual would also be all holy, all Loving and all merciful, as is the christ entity.

A person as such will have let go of all Earthly belief systems & then see everything in a similar way as the almighty Christ entity does see it.

The likes of Judaism is very much an Earthly construct. Where as true Christhood via the transformation of the Soul'self, into becoming a Child of the Heavenly Father Christ entity, is ABSOLUTE holiness.

And that person when in an out of body situation can enter into the mansions of the Holy Kingdom.
Where as the individual who has the "mind/essence" of the Earthly mind can not. Because they do not have the quality of Soul transformation that can withstand the intensities of the spiritual atmosphere therein.
Through their transformation into Christhood they have naturally altered their mindset from the Earthly.
Old 05-09-2020, 07:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
That all sounds rather scary. Many will conjure up images of horns, pitchforks, and pits of burning sulfur, when someone says Satan, a very scary image indeed. But I think the thing we should probably fear more is our own fears and the paths they may lead us down. One's fears are one of the easiest ways others use to manipulate us.

. It was me, I did it, I have horn's and pitchforks
Old 05-09-2020, 11:32 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
. It was me, I did it, I have horn's and pitchforks

Brag Brag Brag! "Oooo, Ooooo, Look at me! I'm the prince of darkness, ain't I something."

We all have horn's and a pitchfork.
On the other hand, not all are so readily willing to admit it and blame our own horn's and pitchfork instead of focusing on the other guy's. That really is something.
Old 07-09-2020, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Brag Brag Brag! "Oooo, Ooooo, Look at me! I'm the prince of darkness, ain't I something."

We all have horn's and a pitchfork.
On the other hand, not all are so readily willing to admit it and blame our own horn's and pitchfork instead of focusing on the other guy's. That really is something.
Hahahaha
Old 08-09-2020, 11:12 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
No wonder the World is in a mess when they see that everything that happens is the fault of oneself. It does take the blame away from ' Their God ' though.

They should perhaps read their own Bible. Eliphaz the Temanite and is two buds were in the same kind of hurry to defend their God and made the same kind of assumptions. Their mistake cost them seven bulls and seven rams. Apparently God didn't really care for the kind of 'God did it, but you had it coming' defense offered by those who thought they could speak on God's behalf. It seems to me the message was, 'don't be so arrogant as to believe you can understand the mystery well enough to presume to defend Me.'
Old 09-09-2020, 12:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I enjoy reading your comments which you derive from God's word.

It is like drinking water at an oasis.

what a Beautiful saying! you have a Spirit that shows which Spirit Being side you chose.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:

there's never been any "Hellfire" and the scary images of satan, comes from the false images that man had placed in the minds of ALL humans, until one has found the truth. red, skin, horns, a pitchfork and a tail, fire, all lies! the truth is...

(Ezek. 28:13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering: the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold. The workmanship of your settings and sockets was in you; on the day that you were created, they were prepared). Precious stones are Beautiful ,right?! so we now know, satan didn't look the way man wanted us to believe.

I agree, our fears can lead us down the wrong path. this is why I'm so glad to allow Jehovah God to show me the truth. I have No more fears of what I once didn't understand. and man can't make me feel afraid of his false teachings.

Jehovah God Jesus has something better for ALL who wants it. not ONLY the truth, but a happy, peaceful life on Earth ,(Psa. 37:9-11 For evildoers shall be cut off; But those who wait on the Lord, They shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more; Indeed, you will look carefully for his place, But it shall be no more. But the meek shall inherit the earth, And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace).