Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 13-01-2020, 12:59 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
From what I've learn't,the soul can incarnate any time after conception to just after birth.Some say it comes and goes throughout pregnancy to try out the new body but I don't know about that one.

You're in the wrong thread.....
Old 13-01-2020, 01:01 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And i have been led to believe that "we" are the Soul. & are in no way, the flesh.

& that we the Soul'self becomes a part of the flesh in the instant of conception, by being "only CONNECTED" to the flesh.
& that it is us the "Soul'self" that gives the flesh, an "appearance" only, that it is sentient.

The flesh can not survive without a connection to Soul. Just as flesh starts to decompose when the connection between Soul & flesh is severed.

So Soul is required to be connected to flesh from the instant of conception.

As the above is what i am led to believe, i thought that i ought to post it.

wrong thread
Old 13-01-2020, 01:08 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
You're in the wrong thread.....

Whoops! Sorry.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:10 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
And i have been led to believe that "we" are the Soul. & are in no way, the flesh.

& that we the Soul'self becomes a part of the flesh in the instant of conception, by being "only CONNECTED" to the flesh.
& that it is us the "Soul'self" that gives the flesh, an "appearance" only, that it is sentient.

The flesh can not survive without a connection to Soul. Just as flesh starts to decompose when the connection between Soul & flesh is severed.

So Soul is required to be connected to flesh from the instant of conception.

As the above is what i am led to believe, i thought that i ought to post it.

Niel,if that's what you believe then fine but I have my beliefs so can we just learn to respect each others.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Niel,if that's what you believe then fine but I have my beliefs so can we just learn to respect each others.

Yes that is why I did note quote you. However I did write to anyone who maybe interested.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:47 PM
leadville

disrespect

Before it gets heated can I please make the point that just disagreeing with someone's view isn't disrespectful.

I, too, often use the 'Quote' button but remove the author's name in order to make my response to the points a general one.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
First thing I'll say is that THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT - BLOCK CAPITALS ARE CONSIDERED SHOUTING! Next response is that this explains the actions of the male reproductive system but that wasn't what I'd asked about.

And as i suggested at the top of my reply to yourself, please read on after reading the quoted section.

And so i will post here, what I did previously suggest that you read.

Repost...
SO IN THE PROCESS ABOVE, AND BEFORE SPERM ACTUALLY WIND UP BEING SPERM, THEY ARE CELLS IN & OF THE BODY, & CELLS THAT ARE SIMPLY CELLS, IN AND OF THE BODY ARE VIABLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE ACCESS TO OXYGEN VIA THE BLOOD.

IN SHORT THE CELLS UTILIZE OXYGEN TO REMAIN VIABLE AND FOR THE PROCESS OF THE CELLS BEING TRANSFORMED/FORMED INTO SPERM.

HOWEVER ONCE THE SPERM HAS BEEN FORMED INTO SPERM & SETS OUT ON ITS TRIP FROM THE LOCATION OF IT'S FORMATION. THE SPERM ARE NORISHED AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS DURING THEIR TRAVELS AND DURING SHORT STAYS IN STORAGE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS WITHIN THE MALE.

AND IN THE LAST LOCATION OF STORAGE BEFORE BEING EMITTED FROM THE MALE THEY ARE FLOODED IN SEMEN WHICH FURTHER AIDS THE SPERM IN STAYING VIABLE AS IT TRAVELS THROUGH THE FEMALE. AND WHEN & IF AT ALL SPERM REACHES IT'S DESTINATION THE SPERM THAT HAVE NOT PENETRATED THE DESTINATION ARE ELIMINATED BY A PROCESS WITHIN & OF THE FEMALE BODY.

SO, SPERM ARE NORISHED AFTER FORMATION AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS WHEN IN STOP OVER/STORAGE WITHIN THE MALE BODY BEFORE BEING EMITTED. WHEREBY THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN, UNTILL THE FEMALE DESTROYS & GETS RID OF THE ONES THAT COULD NOT FULLY PERFORM OR COMPLETE THEIR FUNCTION.

the above does point out how the sperm survives. and the above was easily found through a simple google search.

Fyi..I only used caps in order to seperate from the quoted contend.
Old 13-01-2020, 02:04 PM
leadville

Quote:
And as i suggested at the top of my reply to yourself, please read on after reading the quoted section.

And so i will post here, what I did previously suggest that you read.

Repost...
SO IN THE PROCESS ABOVE, AND BEFORE SPERM ACTUALLY WIND UP BEING SPERM, THEY ARE CELLS IN & OF THE BODY, & CELLS THAT ARE SIMPLY CELLS, IN AND OF THE BODY ARE VIABLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE ACCESS TO OXYGEN VIA THE BLOOD.

IN SHORT THE CELLS UTILIZE OXYGEN TO REMAIN VIABLE AND FOR THE PROCESS OF THE CELLS BEING TRANSFORMED/FORMED INTO SPERM.

HOWEVER ONCE THE SPERM HAS BEEN FORMED INTO SPERM & SETS OUT ON ITS TRIP FROM THE LOCATION OF IT'S FORMATION. THE SPERM ARE NORISHED AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS DURING THEIR TRAVELS AND DURING SHORT STAYS IN STORAGE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS WITHIN THE MALE.

AND IN THE LAST LOCATION OF STORAGE BEFORE BEING EMITTED FROM THE MALE THEY ARE FLOODED IN SEMEN WHICH FURTHER AIDS THE SPERM IN STAYING VIABLE AS IT TRAVELS THROUGH THE FEMALE. AND WHEN & IF AT ALL SPERM REACHES IT'S DESTINATION THE SPERM THAT HAVE NOT PENETRATED THE DESTINATION ARE ELIMINATED BY A PROCESS WITHIN & OF THE FEMALE BODY.

SO, SPERM ARE NORISHED AFTER FORMATION AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS WHEN IN STOP OVER/STORAGE WITHIN THE MALE BODY BEFORE BEING EMITTED. WHEREBY THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN, UNTILL THE FEMALE DESTROYS & GETS RID OF THE ONES THAT COULD NOT FULLY PERFORM OR COMPLETE THEIR FUNCTION.

the above does point out how the sperm survives. and the above was easily found through a simple google search.

Fyi..I only used caps in order to seperate from the quoted contend.

There are acceptable ways of using BB Code to quote and make obvious the differences you're wanting to make. Netiquette is that we don't SHOUT at one another by using capital letters.....

To make it easier for this dumbcluck, would you point out in all those words where it relates to the points I had asked members to consider?
Old 13-01-2020, 02:47 PM
Master
Could be the fluid that has the life force.

Wonder what happens when the sperm is frozen.
Old 13-01-2020, 02:52 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Could be the fluid that has the life force.

Wonder what happens when the sperm is frozen.

Could be which life force?