Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-08-2020, 02:56 AM
Master
It sounds like you are receiving a lot of messages
which have improved your life.

I think you are interpreting the signs properly.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-08-2020, 02:55 AM
Knower

Yeah,
I agree.
I think it's important for everyone to find what's true for them, i think I did just that for myself.
And after 5 whole years of spirituality. My journey to find the truth comes to an end. I think I've found it.
I'm so glad I took this path in the first place, without it, I wouldn't have found what was true for me.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
Hello,
I am in a great state of confusion and I am very unsure of what to believe in.
In childhood, I believed in Jesus and I had even saw him as my own father.

There were so many Ideas that turned me away from religion. One being, that anyone who committed any sin of any sort, would be cast into hell. This one was the driving motivation of my fear at that time. I was only 12 and really scared of going to hell!

Another idea that had turned me away from religion was the idea that, as a christian, you would have to spread the word to others. I was very shy and found this to be too "preachy", though If you did not even do this, you would go to hell because the person, (if they passed away) would have their blood on your hands and that especially scared me.

Over all, I think I found all of this to be way too much work. To fully know jesus, you would have to repent every one of your sins and be an avid christian. I found that extremely daunting.

Recently, I have come across videos that say, psychics, loa and the entire idea of spiritual practice is all demonic. Of course, this scares the **** outta me! I guess I just got curious and fell down the rabbit hole with such videos.

One that really changed my point of view was Doreen Virtue's conversion from spirituality to religion. It really caused me to think about things and Alot!

A few days ago, I was in meditation (i might have fell asleep partially) and asked my guides if they were there and these really creepy, demonic voices responded. "Yes, we're here!" It could have been a dream, but man, did that scare the **** out of me!!!

It made me rethink this whole spiritual thing. It terrifies me to think that our spirit guides are actually demons in disguise and trying to decieve us. (at least that's what i think at the moment.) It just makes me wonder if psychics are even real. I don't know, are the beings that they are talking with demons or are they actually people who have passed on??? I'm so sorry, I'm just really afraid and confused.

Another question I have is, why do so many people report having ndes that involve hell? A lot of psychics and spiritual people don't believe in hell, but if so, then why are there so many people with near death experiences that report hell? Is hell really just a place of our own energy at the time of death. (hence, do we create it through manifestation?) I'm just really scared.

I hope someone could help me to understand this. I'm sorry, I don't mean to challenge anyone's beliefs, but my own. I guess what I'm searching for is clarity.
believe in yourself, the rest will follow.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Yeah,
I agree.
I think it's important for everyone to find what's true for them, i think I did just that for myself.
And after 5 whole years of spirituality. My journey to find the truth comes to an end. I think I've found it.
I'm so glad I took this path in the first place, without it, I wouldn't have found what was true for me.

I am glad you were able to sort matters out.

Not everybody is able to do that.

Congratulations!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:39 PM
Knower

Thank you. I wish you and everyone on this forum the best! I guess It's time for me to move on from it now. Farewell.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you. I wish you and everyone on this forum the best! I guess It's time for me to move on from it now. Farewell.

Don't be surprise if you come back once in a while.....

Old 17-08-2020, 12:33 PM
Pathfinder

Color

I don’t know about your God or Gods but mine would never throw a scared 12 year old into Hell!

Oh man, Doreen Virtue. That was an unfortunate series of events if ever I saw one! None of us are ever done learning!

As for demon voices answering you, well...they were probably just trying to get you to face and release your fears. They didn’t do you any harm, did they? A bit of an adrenaline shock maybe but nothing serious? If, in the longer term, they help, then they’re nothing to be afraid of!

Some psychics are real Some are big fat fakers!

As for Hell...IMO yes we create it. But it’s a really hard question because reality is subjective. In my reality there is a place called Hell which I’ve visited a few times with my guides. It’s truly a terrible place. I perceived it as a learning environment. I saw souls in there, but each one was only in Hell for a matter of seconds before an angelic being pulled them out.

Don’t forget, humans are incredibly powerful creators! We can create our own Hell if we want to. That doesn’t mean it has power over us. We have power over it! So we don’t need to fear it.

So, will you go to Hell? Maybe you will briefly. Will you be condemned to Hell? No. Not as far as I can see from within this human body. My vision is limited by the fact of where I am right now. I don’t remember anyone ever being sent to Hell or thrown into Hell in the entire time I’ve been conscious since I was created at the beginning. Some people throw themselves in but the angels and various helpers always talk them round in the end.

God wouldn’t do that to you. (This is all human perception, you understand. You are God, God is you. But you perceive God as external, I believe, which is why I’m talking about it as an external force.)

Anyway, if you went to Hell all you’d need to do is say, Archangel Michael protect me, pull me out of Hell, and bingo! You’d be free.

It seems to me that the paranoia and fear of the low Christian movement has gotten under your skin. Don’t listen to them. There’s more love in this universe than hate and fear.
I think your best bet is to work on fearlessness. Fear is a natural part of being alive, unfortunately, but you don’t need to fear the other side. Also, try prayer if you haven’t already. Archangel Michael is very loving and protective and he can make you feel safe if you ask him to. Azrael is an expert on releasing fear and Raphael can heal past traumas. Oh and whether you are religious or not, the Virgin Mary is incredibly helpful with things like this, when you’re looking for guidance through fear. I talk to her a lot, she’s like a Mother to me. Give it a go.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciphene
I don’t know about your God or Gods but mine would never throw a scared 12 year old into Hell!

Oh man, Doreen Virtue. That was an unfortunate series of events if ever I saw one! None of us are ever done learning!

As for demon voices answering you, well...they were probably just trying to get you to face and release your fears. They didn’t do you any harm, did they? A bit of an adrenaline shock maybe but nothing serious? If, in the longer term, they help, then they’re nothing to be afraid of!

Some psychics are real Some are big fat fakers!

As for Hell...IMO yes we create it. But it’s a really hard question because reality is subjective. In my reality there is a place called Hell which I’ve visited a few times with my guides. It’s truly a terrible place. I perceived it as a learning environment. I saw souls in there, but each one was only in Hell for a matter of seconds before an angelic being pulled them out.

Don’t forget, humans are incredibly powerful creators! We can create our own Hell if we want to. That doesn’t mean it has power over us. We have power over it! So we don’t need to fear it.

So, will you go to Hell? Maybe you will briefly. Will you be condemned to Hell? No. Not as far as I can see from within this human body. My vision is limited by the fact of where I am right now. I don’t remember anyone ever being sent to Hell or thrown into Hell in the entire time I’ve been conscious since I was created at the beginning. Some people throw themselves in but the angels and various helpers always talk them round in the end.

God wouldn’t do that to you. (This is all human perception, you understand. You are God, God is you. But you perceive God as external, I believe, which is why I’m talking about it as an external force.)

Anyway, if you went to Hell all you’d need to do is say, Archangel Michael protect me, pull me out of Hell, and bingo! You’d be free.

It seems to me that the paranoia and fear of the low Christian movement has gotten under your skin. Don’t listen to them. There’s more love in this universe than hate and fear.
I think your best bet is to work on fearlessness. Fear is a natural part of being alive, unfortunately, but you don’t need to fear the other side. Also, try prayer if you haven’t already. Archangel Michael is very loving and protective and he can make you feel safe if you ask him to. Azrael is an expert on releasing fear and Raphael can heal past traumas. Oh and whether you are religious or not, the Virgin Mary is incredibly helpful with things like this, when you’re looking for guidance through fear. I talk to her a lot, she’s like a Mother to me. Give it a go.

I am back because no matter how hard I tried to follow god, Those repeating numbers kept showing up. (1111 and 222) Also, I keep manifesting things unintentionally as well. It led me to believe that this law of attraction really does work all of the time whether you like it or not.It leads me to wonder, those testimonies on youtube, could they have just been manifesting these interactions with god? Could those signs I got from god just have been my own manifesting?

I guess this left me with more questions than answers. I heard on a psychic's youtube channel that we manifest angels, demons, and other spiritual beings. So quite literally, all of it is creation. Not only that, I have manifested things since I was a child, I just didn't know it. I thought I was psychic because I would think of a movie and always, It would be playing on the tv! Nowadays, It's more, I'll think of a word and see it anywhere outside of myself. I'll think of a phrase, movie or reference and seconds later it shows up! So, how could it be evil???

I honestly thought this was the end of my searching, but the truth is, I don't feel that way at all.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
I am back because no matter how hard I tried to follow god, Those repeating numbers kept showing up. (1111 and 222) Also, I keep manifesting things unintentionally as well. It led me to believe that this law of attraction really does work all of the time whether you like it or not.It leads me to wonder, those testimonies on youtube, could they have just been manifesting these interactions with god? Could those signs I got from god just have been my own manifesting?

I guess this left me with more questions than answers. I heard on a psychic's youtube channel that we manifest angels, demons, and other spiritual beings. So quite literally, all of it is creation. Not only that, I have manifested things since I was a child, I just didn't know it. I thought I was psychic because I would think of a movie and always, It would be playing on the tv! Nowadays, It's more, I'll think of a word and see it anywhere outside of myself. I'll think of a phrase, movie or reference and seconds later it shows up! So, how could it be evil???

I honestly thought this was the end of my searching, but the truth is, I don't feel that way at all.
That happens to me,and some others as well.
Old 23-10-2020, 12:14 AM
Master
soulforce captured a lot of my thoughts tbh.

I would like to touch up on a couple concepts involving 'hell' though. Hell does indeed exist. It is literally an existence without God. Demons can be found in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dimensions. But they are not the evil beings most people think of when they think of demons.

Demons are cast off soul fragments from those going through the ascension process. They have no real will of their own. If you actually find yourself bothered by one, that is most likely one of your own fragments cast aside. You can try to integrate it if you want, but know that God had you cast them aside through the ascension process for a reason.

I say this not from a fundamentalist pov, but just one who had experienced consistent punishment from God, as I would not obey. (My situation was also a bit more complicated due to certain knowledge I held) God only allows those certain individuals in his kingdom who are willing to shed a great deal of their soul's individuality for the greater good. 'God' and his Angelic Soul Group are a hivemind.

That is why you hear things such as "surrender your ego" "we are all one" consistently. To be all One in God's Kingdom, people must mold themselves to a certain standard.

Source is the Universe itself. I'm not sure if you're connected to God or Source, but I advise you ask yourself what you want. Do you want to surrender to God's divine plan for you? Or do you want to create your own path?

We are all connected to be certain--even the universes themselves communicate with each other. But we are not all One--unless we desire to be.