Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Master
my name

last night I woke up in the middle of the night, the usual things running through my head -events of the day, people I'm in contact with, etc. This is not uncommon for me. After a long while, I noticed that before and after each and every thought, I saw my name. It was in kind of bubble letters, no color of note, more or less an outline. When I finally did notice that it had been happening and the regularity of it, my first thought was that someone is trying to get my attention. So, I asked "who?". I didn't get an answer and it continued until I finally fell back asleep. It didn't make me feel uncomfortable or scared in anyway, just sort of like "hmm?". Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank You :)
Old 23-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Guide

If anything, I'd say it might be an initiation of someone wanting to connect to you. Sure, you're all excited now and want answers. And if you're lucky, maybe your need for answers will be fulfilled tonight? Well, I think only time will tell, if it was indeed something with intention and purpose.
Old 23-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire
If anything, I'd say it might be an initiation of someone wanting to connect to you. Sure, you're all excited now and want answers. And if you're lucky, maybe your need for answers will be fulfilled tonight? Well, I think only time will tell, if it was indeed something with intention and purpose.

that is kind of what it felt like. I figure it's best not to push it. After the fact, it almost feels like maybe someone was just thinking about me. I know that some people are better senders than others- and some are better receivers. When I finally realized what was happening, I felt kind of dense for not realizing it sooner. I am open about those kind of things, I was suprised it took me so long.
Old 18-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Master
yesterday, someone told me that it was my subconscience trying to tell me to pay attention to myself- specifically my creativity (hence the bubble letters). this actually makes sense to me. any thoughts?