Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18-07-2020, 05:24 PM
MykyPU MykyPU is offline
Newbie ;)
Seeker
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 25
 
A spare shadow cost us four and a half hours...

Hi

I've got a small true-story of a night that happened to me and some friends about 27 years ago in the UK, and I just wondered what your theories are...

Four of us left the pub just before last orders, so about 22:45. None of us were drunk, we'd just had a relaxed evening out. We walked back to my mate's house (who was with us), a 30 minute journey that uses three roads, the bulk of which is a main road (the A428). We said our goodbyes, and told his mum and her boyfriend (who were with us) that we'd see them shortly. This was something we did three or four times a week, they'd leave before kick-out and drive back, usually beeping and waving as they passed us, and having cuppas ready when we got in.

Except this night. As we were walking along the main road, I noticed a fifth shadow (we were walking four four-abreast, I was on the end and next to me was a large open Green). It was a shadow whose source should've been a person walking next to me. It wasn't caused by different lights as none of the shadows had doubles, and we tested it by waggling our arms. There was nothing exceptional about the shadow, except there was nobody there. It didn't match any of us for size and build, but was completely normal in these dimensions. None of us noticed it arrive, or leave, but it did both. It was with us for at least fifteen minutes.

Then we got in, having walked straight home, the only difference to normal was a pause of maybe 5 minutes while we "investigated" our new friend. My friend's brother, mum, and her boyfriend were all yelling at us "Where the ******* have you been", "We've been worried sick", "I was about to call the police" etc. It was almost 4am, yet we didn't change anything apart from 5 minutes of trying to ascertain who was casting this shadow.

And they drove the route as normal, and swore blind they didn't pass us at any point.

Thoughts?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-07-2020, 05:35 PM
asearcher asearcher is offline
Guide
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 544
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MykyPU
Hi

I've got a small true-story of a night that happened to me and some friends about 27 years ago in the UK, and I just wondered what your theories are...

Four of us left the pub just before last orders, so about 22:45. None of us were drunk, we'd just had a relaxed evening out. We walked back to my mate's house (who was with us), a 30 minute journey that uses three roads, the bulk of which is a main road (the A428). We said our goodbyes, and told his mum and her boyfriend (who were with us) that we'd see them shortly. This was something we did three or four times a week, they'd leave before kick-out and drive back, usually beeping and waving as they passed us, and having cuppas ready when we got in.

Except this night. As we were walking along the main road, I noticed a fifth shadow (we were walking four four-abreast, I was on the end and next to me was a large open Green). It was a shadow whose source should've been a person walking next to me. It wasn't caused by different lights as none of the shadows had doubles, and we tested it by waggling our arms. There was nothing exceptional about the shadow, except there was nobody there. It didn't match any of us for size and build, but was completely normal in these dimensions. None of us noticed it arrive, or leave, but it did both. It was with us for at least fifteen minutes.

Then we got in, having walked straight home, the only difference to normal was a pause of maybe 5 minutes while we "investigated" our new friend. My friend's brother, mum, and her boyfriend were all yelling at us "Where the ******* have you been", "We've been worried sick", "I was about to call the police" etc. It was almost 4am, yet we didn't change anything apart from 5 minutes of trying to ascertain who was casting this shadow.

And they drove the route as normal, and swore blind they didn't pass us at any point.

Thoughts?
Very interesting. I am no expert, I should warn you. But what I came up with is that for those 5 min the shadow was there you were in the shadow's dimension and not our reality.

doing meditations i have seen people real but not all together real, in our reality, in my room but still not my room (please don't think I am on dope). I have seen shadow take shifting forms into human shadow forms. There are different dimensions, realities. I am new to this and can't offer an expert explanation but if we take aside that it is my mind doing this, i think i have seen other realities.

i am looking forward what others have to say, though. I understand if people put me down on this, again i am no expert of exactly I have experienced, what it could really be.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-07-2020, 07:26 PM
MykyPU MykyPU is offline
Newbie ;)
Seeker
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 25
 
Don't worry, you don't sound doped up!

I've thought about vraious possibilities, all make me sound like a loony. This is an intriguing one- I shall look into it a bit more

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 26-07-2020, 08:33 AM
PurpleSeeker PurpleSeeker is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 62
  PurpleSeeker's Avatar
the above theory by asearcher is an interesting thought, that possibly you had entered the shadow's dimension.

For me it sounds too much like cases of abduction that I've heard about, so I would look into hypnosis or regression to explore further.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26-07-2020, 09:31 AM
MykyPU MykyPU is offline
Newbie ;)
Seeker
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 25
 
Abduction is the theory I keep coming back to. I'm a bit worried about regression- what if nothing comes from it, and I'm just a loony!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27-07-2020, 04:27 AM
asearcher asearcher is offline
Guide
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 544
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MykyPU
Abduction is the theory I keep coming back to. I'm a bit worried about regression- what if nothing comes from it, and I'm just a loony!
hi i tried to do some search on it and i kept coming back to something i had not thought off - time glitch. a possibility? happen to a lot of people it seems
link https://brightside.me/wonder-curiosi...matrix-434460/

I don't know - worth a shot?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 26-08-2020, 10:05 PM
ErickDiZ ErickDiZ is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 4
 
A spare shadow cost us four and a half hours

Those roads were built on centuries old lanes when wagons were the form of transportation. If they wanted to widen the roads they would have to knock down most of the buildings in town to widen them.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 31-08-2020, 03:17 PM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 10,124
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
hi i tried to do some search on it and i kept coming back to something i had not thought off - time glitch. a possibility? happen to a lot of people it seems
link https://brightside.me/wonder-curiosi...matrix-434460/

I don't know - worth a shot?

I experienced a major time glitch once. It changed my whole perspective on life.
__________________


     ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

     ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 17-09-2020, 07:22 PM
Untersberg56 Untersberg56 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 130
 
What the spare shadow might have been will never be resolved.

The loss of four and a half hours implies an unexplained absence from the Earth for that period of time by a group of four persons.

Since the group was not in control of its movements for those hours and returned to the place from where it disappeared without recall of where it had been, an abduction might be suspected, or possession.

I had two experiences ten years ago of walking alone at night, losing about eight minutes of time and coming-to in a place I had no intention of going and did not know. Apparently this could not have been a case of sleep-walking so the doctors say. I had to have crossed one of the most dangerous road junctions in the city in order to get from A to B, but the traffic cameras "weren't switched on that night" which I found quite interesting.

For a particular reason I have always thought that I was "possessed" just to check that I could be operated in those circumstances by whatever took control of me. I say that because on both occasions when I "came-to" I was before a street sign which translated (in Spanish, the name of a famous doctor) to "Fire of the Nordic gods" and the second time I was at a road with the name (in Spanish, famous soldier) "Aguero" which also means "augury", or "omen".
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums