Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Closed Thread

Old 22-12-2006, 08:51 AM
~Jay~

My son's weird sleep talking

My 5-year-old often talks in his sleep, with the period between 10 and 11pm being the most active time for this. I can often understand what he's saying, and it seems like he's having a good old conversation with 'someone' in the room alot of the time.

Last night though, he came out with a weird word which I couldn't understand. It was said very precisely, and I rushed off to write it down before I forgot! It was the last thing he said, and he was quiet for the rest of the night (as far as I know):

MAN CHA PA TEE DEES

The gaps between each 'word' are as he emphasised them. Could all be complete gobbledegook of course, but it gave me a funny feeling as I heard him saying it! It sounded almost as if he were saying goodbye to someone....

Anyone know of any word(s) which sound vaguely familiar in any language?
Old 23-12-2006, 06:10 AM
nwc

it's sounds like it may be native american indian.

if so... may be an indian quide or a friend from another life.

do you have indian in your blood or his father (assuming you're female)? if so...may possiably solve the question.. could be a relative.

but i'm getting the impression it's someone he's known before from another life.

that or he just mummbled... lol.

Last edited by nwc : 23-12-2006 at 06:13 AM.
Old 23-12-2006, 06:44 AM
dreamer

Hey Jaycee,

we got a phone call the other night which my wife answered, she said someone spoke to her in what sounded like hebrew for about 20 seconds and then the phone went dead, your story just reminded me.
Old 23-12-2006, 10:45 AM
~Jay~

nwc

You could have hit the nail on the head with the native american bit. A very talented Medium friend of mine told me that my son's guide has a native american look about her - she is very beautiful apparently. Thanks for reminding me.

dreamer

Makes you wonder about some of these strange telephone calls at times....I've heard of people saying they have spoken to dead relatives on the phone, and allsorts!
Closed Thread