Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkles
I'd love to hear more about that!

Im sorry i dont know any more about that.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 15-02-2016, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I got 11 million kundalini hits on Google so it can't be that obscure. :) Some powerful inner-development observations in that post, the most important being:

This results in a joy in the body and a silence in the mind.
The joy is not from the emotional body.
The joy and silence live along side of preferences and emotions.
Over time the joy and peace become established.
Once they have become established, emotions and circumstances no longer can make it come and go.
It becomes endless

I will add that kundalini is really just a loosely-relative Eastern-specific term that's been co-opted by the new-age movement in recent years. The kundalini experience that the new-age movement speaks of, is really just part of the on-going process of awakening to self. The "opening of the heart" has to do with self-development realizations born of an elevated moral understanding regarding the individual as it relates to Spirit and the rest of humanity. This elevated understanding manifests in the individual as a new, peaceful and joyful relationship with life. It's alchemical wisdom, it's the first stage of initiation, it's been called many different things over the centuries.

This is good information Baile. Makes more sense in how I relate to this heart awakening realizations.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 15-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Master
" The "opening of the heart" has to do with self-development realizations born of an elevated moral understanding regarding the individual as it relates to Spirit and the rest of humanity"

And so my next artwork might very well be painting that on a nailbox. I mean it's supposed to be soapboxes but they just don't occur anymore and even nailboxes are getting a bit thin on the ground after having been replaced with die injected plastic ones.

And... of interest then is that photo from a few days ago where a flour company in the Great depression... and part of me feels it really would have been great, who heard that people were making clothes from the flour sacks, and purest cotton in those days, and so they started using patterned cotton for the sacks. I went inside a little after that and told Mum and she said her mother used them to make pillow cases... oops, sugar bags.

So it's like yes they called it the Great Depression because it might have been such a bolt out of the blue it was all quite frightening and turbulent but then again, you take away the money, that easy lubrication of certain stupidities allowed free rein, and the only thing worth investing in becomes the heart... so I can't help but thinking it would have actually been fun!
Old 15-02-2016, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account
The most compassionate thing anybody could do is be themselves. This a very basic individual truth i have found that works for me. I could write endless reasons why.

But the thing is this. Its individual. Like Interesting brought up.

There are a lot of reasona i stay clear of making idealism a thing over my head.. But none of that matters to anybody except myself.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 16-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkles
hey john, my experience is that when you are able to live from the heart, judgement ceases to exist. Towards yourself, others, any situation. Nothing is good or bad, everything just 'is' and is interconnected. I think this is very similar to what you see in pretty much all world religions: live in love and you will find peace and unity, within yourself and with others. Maybe along those lines you could say that ego is where judgement resides?
sparkles thanks for the reply
Old 16-02-2016, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I got 11 million kundalini hits on Google so it can't be that obscure. :) Some powerful inner-development observations in that post, the most important being:

This results in a joy in the body and a silence in the mind.
The joy is not from the emotional body.
The joy and silence live along side of preferences and emotions.
Over time the joy and peace become established.
Once they have become established, emotions and circumstances no longer can make it come and go.
It becomes endless.

I will add that kundalini is really just a loosely-relative Eastern-specific term that's been co-opted by the new-age movement in recent years. The kundalini experience that the new-age movement speaks of, is really just part of the on-going process of awakening to self. The "opening of the heart" has to do with self-development realizations born of an elevated moral understanding regarding the individual as it relates to Spirit and the rest of humanity. This elevated understanding manifests in the individual as a new, peaceful and joyful relationship with life. It's alchemical wisdom, it's the first stage of initiation, it's been called many different things over the centuries.

An open heart is a real experience. One of joy/love radiating outwards. It is truly one of the most beautiful things one can experience. It also never stops, there is no end to the ever expanding nature of the heart chakra.

Once one opens the heart one is able to feel energy/prana within themselves and around them, from others.

Kundalini is often thought of as energy stored in the 1st chakra. Kundalini is really you, universal consciousness. Most people start off feeling a little energy, then they start to feel the heat and many of the other sensations related to kundalini. In truth you are that energy, there is no separation.

You are that.
Old 16-02-2016, 08:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
An open heart is a real experience. One of joy/love radiating outwards. It is truly one of the most beautiful things one can experience. It also never stops, there is no end to the ever expanding nature of the heart chakra.

Once one opens the heart one is able to feel energy/prana within themselves and around them, from others.

Kundalini is often thought of as energy stored in the 1st chakra. Kundalini is really you, universal consciousness. Most people start off feeling a little energy, then they start to feel the heat and many of the other sensations related to kundalini. In truth you are that energy, there is no separation.

You are that.

Thanks Jonesboy! And i think thats a great point about where kundalini resides. It seems to me it can start from anywhere. Mine started in the heart and crown. The root area was slow but steady to become it. So i defenetely didnt start there.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 16-02-2016, 09:20 PM
Master
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy

This is where energy alone moving in self, is not the true essence of the deeper expanding nature of the heart chakra, opening the heart fully to life in everyway life is, not just in the radiating blissful notion that self alone builds this presence. Kundalini moves what is within. What moves within is what we allow to move into the heart space. What we open up to fully in this way, not of our own presence alone. Its ongoing and expanding as we live a life being this.

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
You are that.

Yes in some ways becoming aware of *feeling* and moving energy is what you are becoming, opening and letting go of all those blocks held in place over many lifetimes. The real presence is being able to hold your own presence of being this in life with all life, open and now clear to feel fully unrestricted. Be the talk you now have to walk one with all life in this way. SO in some ways the challenges of interacting with life impeded now show why you why you became impeded within to begin with. To hold that state shows the nature of you in everyway you became that, so the real walk begins to deepen yourself as you are clear now into a open presence of being.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 16-02-2016, 11:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow

This is where energy alone moving in self, is not the true essence of the deeper expanding nature of the heart chakra, opening the heart fully to life in everyway life is, not just in the radiating blissful notion that self alone builds this presence. Kundalini moves what is within. What moves within is what we allow to move into the heart space. What we open up to fully in this way, not of our own presence alone. Its ongoing and expanding as we live a life being this.

Yes in some ways becoming aware of *feeling* and moving energy is what you are becoming, opening and letting go of all those blocks held in place over many lifetimes. The real presence is being able to hold your own presence of being this in life with all life, open and now clear to feel fully unrestricted. Be the talk you now have to walk one with all life in this way. SO in some ways the challenges of interacting with life impeded now show why you why you became impeded within to begin with. To hold that state shows the nature of you in everyway you became that, so the real walk begins to deepen yourself as you are clear now into a open presence of being.

Can you please explain what you are trying to say in your second paragraph? Are you explaining what opening the heart has been like for you? Or, are you giving instruction on opening the heart?
Old 17-02-2016, 06:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar3n
Can you please explain what you are trying to say in your second paragraph? Are you explaining what opening the heart has been like for you? Or, are you giving instruction on opening the heart?

Neither really because I wasn't really in the self zone specifically nor the instructing zone instructing others, more speaking awareness which is really just a intuitive inclusive connection in myself that flowed along.

I try not to label what flows more allow it to just be as it wants too.

A question for you now. What brought you here to ask this?

Is something confusing to you that you need to know reasons in sharing? It seems your more interested in the where did this come from than the actual context of the sharing. So that intrigues me.