Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-04-2018, 08:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Feedback for moonincancer:
Thank you. Sounds like a good idea. Don't feel like reading a novel anyway.
There is a couple of non-fiction books about different historical figures I wanted to read soon. One is a loan, so that one probably should be next.
(The avatar is a headshot of the cat who owns me.)

Next question for cosmicsacredheart: When is the best time to further my studies that Spirit is guiding for the highest good?
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:31 PM
Master
Next question for cosmicsacredheart: When is the best time to further my studies that Spirit is guiding for the highest good?

I pulled: Nine of Swords

Wondering over when you should further your studies will only stress you out more--trust in what you KNOW is the right time.

Question for Trinity: What should I have for lunch?
Old 12-04-2018, 02:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Question for Trinity: What should I have for lunch?
Knight of Pentacles
Something that gives you the feel of enjoying luxury, but isn't too expensive or too much work to prepare.

Question for SeekerOfKnowledge:
Should I go back to school just because learning is so much fun?
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 12-04-2018, 11:58 PM
Experiencer

Question for SeekerOfKnowledge:
Should I go back to school just because learning is so much fun?

3 of Swords

No. It seems that it would be nothing but anxiety provoking and not fun in the least.

Question for Torgo: What can I do to lessen my social anxiety when out on public?.
Old 13-04-2018, 12:45 AM
Master
Question for Torgo: What can I do to lessen my social anxiety when out in public?

Ace of Cups (r.)

Viewing each new public excursion as an opportunity to develop spiritually rather than something to be dreaded may help.

Question for Trinitydown: Pick a card, any card!
Old 13-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Question for Torgo: What can I do to lessen my social anxiety when out in public?

Ace of Cups (r.)

Viewing each new public excursion as an opportunity to develop spiritually rather than something to be dreaded may help.

Yes, true. And that card reversed also brings to mind having boundaries. Maybe if I learn how to keep proper boundaries at all times I won't feel as anxious and nervous.

Old 14-04-2018, 11:41 AM
Master
Quote:

Page of pentacles

It feels like the spirit of an animal/ pet, it's time to reconnect to the feelings of connection to the pet/ favorite animal as this will help you reclaim yourself and heal any residual emotional energies or wounds ( going back to your inner child, health, comfort by connection to an animal and taking care of it, nurturing self through them ) or perhaps love for a pet you once had and left behind.

I hope this helps ~

Q. A message of positive encouragement at this time.
Old 15-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Experiencer

Q. A message of positive encouragement at this time.

Knight of Swords x

The game-playing and manipulations are coming, or have already come to, an end. You've slain the dragon, so to speak, and are no longer at the mercy of the cruelty of others.

Q: When I went to the dentist Friday to get my other teeth/jaw/gums checked, he-- in a rush-- accidentally hit one of my front teeth with his mouth mirror instrument. By doing this, did he cause any damage to the tooth?
Old 15-04-2018, 06:10 PM
Master
@angelic star: That was good advice--I always feel better after spending time with my cat, Spotsworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
When I went to the dentist Friday to get my other teeth/jaw/gums checked, he-- in a rush-- accidentally hit one of my front teeth with his mouth mirror instrument. By doing this, did he cause any damage to the tooth?

Page of Swords (r.)

Be careful of overthinking and reacting hastily to something that happened out of your control--it is not as bad as you think it is.

Question for Trinity: When I get pregnant, will I undergo a lot of pain during gestation?
Old 16-04-2018, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
@angelic star: That was good advice--I always feel better after spending time with my cat, Spotsworth

Page of Swords (r.)

Be careful of overthinking and reacting hastily to something that happened out of your control--it is not as bad as you think it is.

Question for Trinity: When I get pregnant, will I undergo a lot of pain during gestation?

Your first child? Yes, you will undergo a great deal of pain and there won't be a great deal you can do about it.

Next question for Pandora: Will the Real Estate Agent receive the signed Agency Agreement by the end of this week?