Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-02-2021, 02:31 PM
We cannot focus upon the weaknesses of one another and evoke strengths.
You cannot focus upon the things that you think they are doing wrong,
and evoke things that will make you feel better.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2021, 07:27 AM
Master

The Law of Attraction Cards - A 60-Card Deck by Esther and Jerry Hicks (The Teachings of Abraham)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3544886&type=3
I Am Selfish Enough to Want to Feel Good
You cannot perceive life from any perspective other than from that of yourself. Selfishness is the sense of self. Unless you are selfish enough to care about how you feel - and therefore direct your thoughts in such a way that you are allowing a true connection to your Inner Being - you have nothing to give another anyway. Everyone is selfish. It is not possible to be otherwise.
https://scontent-msp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=605E36 F3
The way I understand this, "selfishness" here is meant from the perspective of everybody can create only their own reality, but nobody else's.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-03-2021, 05:50 PM
Don’t try to protect people from life; just let them have their experience
while you focus upon your own experience.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-03-2021, 10:10 PM
Appreciation and self-love are the most important tools that you could ever nurture.
Appreciation of others, and the appreciation of yourself is the closest vibrational match
to your Source Energy of anything that we’ve ever witnessed anywhere in the Universe.

Old 16-03-2021, 02:05 PM
When people ask us how long does it take for something to manifest, we say,
“It takes as long as it takes you to release the resistance.
Could be 30 years, could be 40 years,
could be 50 years, could be a week; could be tomorrow afternoon.”

Old 23-03-2021, 04:07 PM
Lightbulb

Unless you do something about your vibrational countenance, nothing can change.
Nothing long term will change, that’s certain… Haven’t you noticed that a new disease pops up,
and humanity finds the cure, only to find another disease popping up?

Old 31-03-2021, 11:15 AM
Lightbulb

When we say to you, make peace with where you are, we want you to make peace with where everyone is;
we want you to make peace with where your friend is ...
We want it to be all right with you where anybody is.

Old 04-04-2021, 11:59 AM
Bunny

When you find vibrational alignment with You, you personally thrive. You feel good; you look good;
you have stamina; you have energy; you have balance; you have clarity;
you have wit; you have abundance of all things that you consider to be good.

Old 04-04-2021, 03:30 PM
Master

Thank you - a good message for today ;)
Old 15-04-2021, 02:50 PM
Today, no matter where I’m going and no matter what I am doing,
it is my dominant intent to see that which I am wanting to see.